Photo
- - - - -

Out of Stock - Halo Wars - Now $39.90 w/ Free Shipping at GoGamer.com!

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 GoGamer.com - Jason

GoGamer.com - Jason

GoGamer.com Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:42 PM

Hey guys,

Here is a little Friday the 13th cheer for you.

Halo Wars is just $39.90 with Free Shipping. While supplies last! Limit 1 per customer.

Here us Mr. Linky Poo.

Don't order until you see the correct price. I just put it in so it will update shortly. Keep checking until you see it.

http://www.gogamer.c...ductId=63820223

Edit: Now Out of Stock.

Thanks! :D

Jason

Edited by GoGamer.com - Jason, 14 March 2009 - 09:50 PM.

#2 WalkinPneumonia

WalkinPneumonia

Professional Cheap @$$

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:44 PM

Fuck! I just bought this today too.
Posted Image

#3 epb

epb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:46 PM

And that's the price point where I'll buy it. Two Fridays in a row you take my money. You happy with yourself? ;)

#4 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:46 PM

Thanks Jason I just ordered it, that price with free shipping is too much to pass up on.

#5 fatez

fatez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:49 PM

i went for a copy too... looks like no tax here, even better. :)

#6 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:32 PM

Jason, not sure if you read this, but I paid with a paypal balance on my order, for some reason the site says I don't have an order. Even though I got an email to my paypal address confirming the order. Does it take a while for the site to show an order? From past exp. I thought the order showed up right away on the site?

#7 GoGamer.com - Jason

GoGamer.com - Jason

GoGamer.com Official Rep

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:47 PM

Jason, not sure if you read this, but I paid with a paypal balance on my order, for some reason the site says I don't have an order. Even though I got an email to my paypal address confirming the order. Does it take a while for the site to show an order? From past exp. I thought the order showed up right away on the site?

Claws,

Do a search here on CAG for my earlier comments on our crappy PayPal options. Long story short, you're order is good, but you can't see it on our website after you order. Super annoying, but true. Sorry for the inconvenience. Contact our CS folks if you need an update on your order.

Glad you guys like the special.

Jason

#8 Bii

Bii

*does the robot*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:49 PM

At this price, I'll bite.

#9 turls

turls

Clouds: no, Sunshine: yes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:18 PM

I'm going to end up buying the Halo maps at some point, and I want the extras in the Collectors Edition, but I can buy this for $40 now, probably get the Collector's edition for $30 later (and/or buy the maps later), and sell the original and come out ahead.

Anyway, that's the plan, I bit on this whether that will work or not.

#10 cheeky

cheeky

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:19 PM

In for one. Thanks dude.

#11 Kurina

Kurina

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:25 PM

LOL! I may as well make a refresh script for this one. Whats the credibility of this store?

Just wanted to say the store is pretty credible. I have been purchasing games from their 48 hour madness sales for some time now, and have yet to be disappointed. Currently waiting for my next bundle of goodies I ordered from them on Wednesday. :whee:

#12 knightimages

knightimages

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:27 PM

I have Halo Wars and enjoying it. It is very easy to get into for newcomers to RTS games and cinematics are well done. I still need to try some multiplayer action. It's worth it at that price.

#13 snakeneck

snakeneck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:35 PM

Thanks Jason. In for one.

#14 evilhomer

evilhomer

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:45 PM

Thanks Jason, in for 1.

#15 Gnidlaps

Gnidlaps

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:20 PM

I almost bought a copy somewhere else. Thanks!

#16 sk3tchcom

sk3tchcom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:51 PM

Found via NeoGAF...came here to post thank you. Great deal. In for one.

#17 GoGamer.com - Jason

GoGamer.com - Jason

GoGamer.com Official Rep

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:12 PM

You're welcome guys.

Jason

#18 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:29 PM

Yeah, nice deal. I'm personally going to wait for a bigger drop but for those that want it now, this is the probably the best price for it.

#19 Vcize

Vcize

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:50 PM

Is this new or used?

#20 GoGamer.com - Jason

GoGamer.com - Jason

GoGamer.com Official Rep

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:55 PM

Is this new or used?

120% NEW dude.

Jason

#21 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2009 - 12:03 AM

Just letting you all know, this is definitely worth $39.90. Halo Wars is very fun indeed, its fun for all RTS fans, its quite easier than C&C and Starcraft, very fun and addicting. Cut scenes are amazing and gameplay can keep you going for hundreds of hours.

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#22 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2009 - 12:13 AM

Any chance any one got it shipped today? Unlikely I would think.

#23 stk i wvu

stk i wvu

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2009 - 02:25 AM

is the basic shipping the usps?

ordered one even after going to gamestop today and getting C&C3... looks like i need to find something to trade that in for tomorrow

they do that right?

#24 snookie_wookums

snookie_wookums

A killer ear infection

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2009 - 04:32 AM

Jason, Paypal integration still sucks. Any chance you guys can make it suck a little less? Still can't tell if I ended up with 4 or 16 of those sexy little USB hubs you got on special.

#25 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2009 - 05:08 AM

Yeah it still has not accepted my paypal hours after ordering. It still says pending even though the money was deducted from account. Its kind of screwy, as long as I get my game ...

#26 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2009 - 05:20 AM

Excellent game...well worth the retail price of $60. Don't think about it...just get it!

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#27 djblaze805

djblaze805

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2009 - 05:38 AM

I was thinking about picking this up at Costco. Regular pricing is $49.99. Once I saw this, I couldn't pass it up. $39.90 is a steal for this game.

#28 The Chop Suey

The Chop Suey

noob pwner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2009 - 05:39 AM

as if i wasnt already buying enough games.....ahhh darrnnn ur deall i bought one

#29 omnilaw

omnilaw

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:24 AM

Just letting you all know, this is definitely worth $39.90. Halo Wars is very fun indeed, its fun for all RTS fans, its quite easier than C&C and Starcraft, very fun and addicting. Cut scenes are amazing and gameplay can keep you going for hundreds of hours.

Let's be honest the game is good is fun if you want to play a game with Halo in the name with Halo lore, it's NOT for RTS fans. That's just misleading. Cutscrenes are not a reason to spend $40 bucks and the gameplay is not going to keep anyone for hundreds of hours let's be honest as a community here ok?

If you want to play something with Halo get Halo Wars, not an RTS, not a great game but a game with more Halo that halo fans might want to consider, but there are a ton of better games on the market that provide better value. Let's not insult our intelligence.

#30 xblaze23

xblaze23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:35 AM

Let's be honest the game is good is fun if you want to play a game with Halo in the name with Halo lore, it's NOT for RTS fans. That's just misleading. Cutscrenes are not a reason to spend $40 bucks and the gameplay is not going to keep anyone for hundreds of hours let's be honest as a community here ok?

If you want to play something with Halo get Halo Wars, not an RTS, not a great game but a game with more Halo that halo fans might want to consider, but there are a ton of better games on the market that provide better value. Let's not insult our intelligence.

I'm curious, which RTS games are better for 360 in your opinion?