cagcast game nght game- Frontlines Fuel of War

supermidget

CAGiversary!
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT TONIGHT IT IS A NOMINATION FOR ANOTHER NIGHT!
Hello everybody I have thought up a good game nominee for Cag game night Frontlines Fuel of War for the 360. I have talked to Ship and Wombat and they have no problem with it but now I want YOUR opinion! It is 20 bucks at Amazon and an above average first person shooter... a perfect cheap ass pickup! Please comment on whether you like it or not. Thank you and have a cheapass day.:bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmm i will start off by saying i have had the game for 4 months now and havent played it once, i got it for free when i bought gta 4 at blockbuster......do not know how good the game is but if others think its a good one ill def start playing it

I vote for Left 4 Dead. The only problem I see with this is that only 8 players at a time can play.

Otherwise, Call of Duty 4 (360) is a good game that allows a lot of people and most everyone owns.

I agree i think Call of Duty 4 would be a great game for a CAG game night. Just make it earlier so us UK guys can take part :(

I think you can just make a thread in the respected console forum that the game night is for without having the Wombat seal of approval. The only difference between CAG Nights and CAGcast game nights is that CheapyD and Wombat [are expected to] show up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love a game of FFoW, but I'm not sure how many people have it.

I was boosting with Cag GLOCKGLOCK a couple of months ago and there was us and 1 other person playing it in total, I don't think it was enough to even start a Ranked match.

cool it seems like the next night will be cod4 i will contact WONBOT
also there are a lot of people playing FLFOW in player matches

Because Frontlines and Perfect Dark are the only games on the 360 that support 32 players. And Frontlines isn't that bad.

By the way OP, I made this suggestion in the original thread.

bread's done
Back