White Xbox 360 SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember for sure, but couldn't you just recover the gamertags on the console that doesn't have them? As long as you connect to Live, they get auto updated with the data they have on their servers.

[quote name='tojokid93']I have one. 256 MB for 11$ via paypal :D[/quote]

I think I have a deal with Canquain. If not I will let you know.

[quote name='Shady3011']I don't remember for sure, but couldn't you just recover the gamertags on the console that doesn't have them? As long as you connect to Live, they get auto updated with the data they have on their servers.[/quote]

I can recover my profile but it takes about 15 minutes to do it. I REALLY dont want to have to do that every time I play upstairs of downstairs.

[quote name='DAWG26']I can recover my profile but it takes about 15 minutes to do it. I REALLY dont want to have to do that every time I play upstairs of downstairs.[/quote]

Like I said, you only need to do it once. Unless you don't update them for a while, you don't need to constantly redownload them.

Hey, I just got a second 360 too, and I just pull the hard drive off one and carry it to the other. Works great, no problems. Maybe you could give that a shot?

I thought about buying a memory unit for it, but thought that if I'm gonna have to physically unplug something, carry it to the other system, then plug it back in I might as well use what I already own, ya know?

Just a thought.

Very true. But I thought that if I download my profile onto the memory Unit I could keep the memory unit plugged in the one upstairs. I know I cant use my profile on 2 systems at the same time, but I can play one system and later one play the other. Right?

Okay. Let me clear this up for you.

If both systems have a HDD, then recovering the gamertag is enough to have it on both consoles. You can never be online with the same gamertag at the same time. However, you can have it on both HDD and login into it if you'll only be using either one once at a time while online.

The only reason you would need a memory unit is if one of the 360s had no HDD. That doesn't seem like the problem in your case since saves would also become a problem.

Wow no one's bit on this deal yet? I'm surprised. I would go for it but I have both titles and my bro isn't that into the sci-fi genre so he tends to stay away from those types of games. But this is really a steal at that price.

^ Thanks for the kind words. Yeah Im surprised no one has bit yet. I just put them up on Amazon so if anyone wants them HURRY UP! :)

By the way CAGs Im going to buy a PS3 tomorrow so I need what money I can get. Is you see anything shoot me a price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back