Photo
- - - - -

Xbox 360 Wireless controller (black) $31.75 shipped at buy.com

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31 sexon

sexon

Posted 17 March 2009 - 05:58 AM

I signed up for the visa and got my controller for $1.75. That card will be canceled before Easter, SUCKERS!

#32 Cleaner7

Cleaner7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2009 - 08:56 AM

They also have the wired controller for $29.99 - are there better deals on wired controllers elsewhere, or do they have the best price?

I've been looking for a Wireless PC Gaming Receiver, but decided to just buy the Wired 360 controller since my Wireless one's left thumbstick is pretty worn out and I can just use the Wired one for PC gaming. Killed two birds with one stone!

#33 ezellaur

ezellaur

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:38 PM

Sam's Club has an online-only deal on 360 wireless controls for pretty much the same price ($31.72), and while I've never bought from Sam's Club online, I'd assume they're much more reliable.

Black: http://www.samsclub....t=5&item=368438
White: http://www.samsclub....t=5&item=332953

Good deal if you have a Sam's Club Membership. They also had the RE5 red controller w/ Play & Charge for $41.46, but those are now out of stock.

#34 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:06 PM

I signed up for the visa and got my controller for $1.75. That card will be canceled before Easter, SUCKERS!

You're the sucker for messing up your credit rating, all for a videogame controller.

#35 wildnuts02

wildnuts02

2 Real 4 U

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:22 PM

You're the sucker for messing up your credit rating, all for a videogame controller.

it won't negatively affect his credit rating (if his CC app was accepted). if he pays off his balance and doesn't use his card anymore, he'll have an unused credit line actually would boost his FICA score
Posted Image

#36 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2009 - 05:42 PM

I've ordered at least 10 times from buy.com with no problems.

-Paul Acevedo
Editor, Windows Phone Central, iMore, and Android Central
Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo

#37 mangaijin

mangaijin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:01 PM

Nabbed one. I was hoping to get an extra controller last weekend at GS during the B2G1 sale, but none of my local stores (CA Bay Area) had any that I could find. We'll see how long this takes.

Thanks, OP.

#38 ezellaur

ezellaur

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:19 PM

it won't negatively affect his credit rating (if his CC app was accepted). if he pays off his balance and doesn't use his card anymore, he'll have an unused credit line actually would boost his FICA score

He said he would cancel the card. Anytime you close a line of credit, your credit takes a hit.

#39 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:12 PM

I might have to get this one. It's a pretty good since they don't charge me tac and Amazon does... choices choices

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#40 wildnuts02

wildnuts02

2 Real 4 U

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:44 PM

He said he would cancel the card. Anytime you close a line of credit, your credit takes a hit.

oh i missed that part. ya, not a good idea to cancel the card
Posted Image

#41 Jonasty

Jonasty

Posted 17 March 2009 - 08:53 PM

Pulled the trigger on the black controller with Play and Charge kit for $42 last weekend. It's my first purchase from Buy.com... I still haven't received a shipping notice, now I'm kind of worried. I thought Buy was highly regarded? Sigh...

#42 maxim2boobles

maxim2boobles

AwesomeNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:23 PM

The xbox360 is comfortable for gaming,but the quality is shit. I droped it once and my left bumper barely works. Almost all the buttons stick when pressed and only a year after owning it. I wish they improve the quality like the dreamcast controller. That's a beast!!
Posted Image

#43 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:24 PM

My friend, I agree 100%. I love the design of the 360 controller, but the quality is not that great. I've gone through a number of controllers in a year and a half. The analog sticks are always getting stuck in off-center positions, and the buttons become less responsive way too quick.

I'll be the first to admit that I give my controllers a workout, but no system's controllers have ever gone so fast on me. I've had my PS3 for almost a year long than my 360, and I'm only on my second controller. I've had, I think, three or four for the 360.

#44 Nintendokid54

Nintendokid54

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:44 AM

deal is OOS... :(

76561198020429748.png