iconps3.gif
Rock Revolution $17 + shipping (~$3)
iconps3.gif
Bioshock $30 + shipping (~$3)
iconps3.gif
Far Cry 2 $20 + shipping (~$3)

XBOX 360
iconxbox360.gif
Unreal Tournament III $15 + shipping (~$3)
iconxbox360.gif
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith $15 + shipping (~$3)

WANTS (PS3 games):
Ratchet and Clank
warhawk
Resistance 1/2
Saints Row 2
Street Fighter 4
Valkyria

Anything else toss me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaoPi']Target clerance eh?[/QUOTE]

Heh, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

[quote name='starmask2k3']no ones going to pay first[/quote]

Then I won't sell to them? I think my feedback speaks for itself.

Seriously, stop shitting up my thread. I'm more interested in trades anyway. Don't like my rules? TOUGH. I posted them first and highlighted them so if you don't agree, keep walking. :roll:

Ok, first of all dude you have 1 feedback. Feedback DOES NOT matter from any other site except this. You see people linking their CAG feedback to an eBay auction? Thought so.

Secondly, there is no need to be an asshole like that. starmask has 57 feedback and knows CAG more then you do I'm sure.

So cool down Mr. 1 Feedback.

[quote name='_Sin_']Then I won't sell to them? I think my feedback speaks for itself.

Seriously, stop shitting up my thread. I'm more interested in trades anyway. Don't like my rules? TOUGH. I posted them first and highlighted them so if you don't agree, keep walking. :roll:[/quote]

Again...On the contrary, my other site feedback does show the type of buyer/seller I am. regardless, you are not interested in what I have, I will however thank you for the bumps. If someone does have a lot of feedback here I have no problem shipping first. I just really don't understand the need for all the whining in my post. This isn't burger king.

bread's done
Back