Photo
- - - - -

LittleBigPlanet (PS3-PAL) $22, (USA) $25 [OOS] and More GoGamer Madness!

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#61 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2009 - 05:12 PM

Fuck I missed US LBP :wall:

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#62 terra-kun

terra-kun

CACollege Kid

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2009 - 05:13 PM

Both versions are oos. I ordered mine at around 2 A.M. this morning.

Sixty percent of the time, it works every time.

#63 NinjaPenguin7

NinjaPenguin7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2009 - 05:48 PM

Glad I ordered the US one while it was cheap. Shame I bought the PAL one last week though. Oh well, both were still cheaper then a regular copy, and I can give the PAL one to a friend I guess. lol.

#64 skubish

skubish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:00 PM

Got lbp at 6am est. I hope it doesn't get backordered.

#65 GSwagg

GSwagg

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:13 PM

I ordered mine at 8 am and it went through tbut then got a back order message, I have never ordered from Go Gamer before, should I not expect to get one even if they restock it?

#66 KarlMarx

KarlMarx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:59 PM

I ordered mine Today at around 2 am or so. It says the order is "Sourced" and that it is still processing in a green font. Can anyone with Gogamer experience tell me if this means I'm in the clear? I haven't recieved a backorder notice.
Posted Image

#67 lobo louie

lobo louie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2009 - 07:03 PM

anyone picking up topspin 3? played the demo, it was okay... controls were a bit tough to get used to..

#68 TwistedBishop

TwistedBishop

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2009 - 08:02 PM

I ordered mine Today at around 2 am or so. It says the order is "Sourced" and that it is still processing in a green font. Can anyone with Gogamer experience tell me if this means I'm in the clear?

That's exactly what happened when I ordered Halo Wars, and it went through fine.

#69 KarlMarx

KarlMarx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2009 - 08:15 PM

That's exactly what happened when I ordered Halo Wars, and it went through fine.

Cool. Thanks for the info.
Posted Image

#70 janesvilleninja

janesvilleninja

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:33 PM

any one pick up more then copy one wanna sell one of the us LBP ? Do you think they deal will come again?

#71 Bandersnatch84

Bandersnatch84

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:38 PM

Picked up Prey and Call of Juarez.

For anyone that has played Call of Juarez on PC, how does quick drawing work? From what I've seen you use two analog sticks to move each gun independently. Is a 360 controller a must or can you use mouse+keyboard effectively?

#72 serenitygod

serenitygod

on the brink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:13 PM

LBP (NTSC) dead
Posted Image

[IMG]http://http://www.doggiestylish.com/store/images/wordpress/uploads/2010/08/duck_dog_mask.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://gamercards.exophase.com/164888.png[/IMG]

#73 bywaytm

bywaytm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:37 AM

quick question, are these games in new condition?

These are new sealed games. As far as I know gogamer only sells new games.

And if we are throwing out suggestions, being the only store to offer a deal on Halo Wars LE would certainly drive sales.

#74 JCoyne1031

JCoyne1031

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:39 AM

I picked up Settlers VI

Follow me on twitter

@misterjim74

#75 rhewes

rhewes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:41 AM

I just got an email saying my LBP (I) shipped out...nice and quick.

#76 bywaytm

bywaytm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:41 AM

Would have wanted Settlers but it appeared OOS last night, didn't think that they could have restocked.

If your still interested Settlers is instock again.

#77 KarlMarx

KarlMarx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:58 AM

Woot. My NTSC LBP shipped :). Can't wait. A steal at $28.
Posted Image

#78 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:38 AM

Yea I've heard people like the Settlers franchise but I never tried it so picked that up with the mouse and usb hub. I gotta go on a deals break, just say no lol. Prey is good but I already have it. Thx guys once again, you're burning my wallet! lol
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#79 JoeCamNet

JoeCamNet

Broke ass loser

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:54 AM

Son of a bitch. I skip a day of internet to spend my birthday with family and I miss out on cheap LBP?
Anybody get an extra?
If you love video games and if you love music, you NEED to check out
Posted Image
And if you order the CD you can even rub your balls on it!

#80 cdrober

cdrober

Too many games & too little time.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:23 PM

aww, I just saw this and missed out on LBP, hopefully amazon will meet this price soon since they already have it at $39.99

#81 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:08 AM

Anyone know why they had dirt cheap shipping and ground shipping for the same price. I went with ground obviously and got a shipping confirmation today, nice.
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#82 pixi

pixi

Megabitch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:24 AM

Is there free shipping?
Running outta options =(

#83 sunil247

sunil247

Posted 20 March 2009 - 04:44 AM

maybe too late shows up as $50 now!

#84 GSwagg

GSwagg

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:12 AM

I ordered mine and it went through for the $25 price a few days ago, but then I got that terrible "HOLD" Backorder message. Does anyone with Go Gamer purchasing experience know if I should expect to get one in the next 30 days? I don't want to lose out on the price

#85 Hodaka

Hodaka

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:00 PM

Anyone received the international pal version yet? Any comments? I had my cousin order it, not realizing it was PAL.. I hope he can still play it..

#86 KarlMarx

KarlMarx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:49 PM

Dear GoGamer Customer,

I’m writing you today about your recent order for Little Big Planet for Sony PS3. Unfortunately, we cannot fulfill your order as it currently stands. We did not have sufficient stock of the U.S. version of Little Big Planet at the time of your order and we do not anticipate receiving more units of the U.S. version any time soon. The $24.90 price you paid and the stock quantity in our system was set incorrectly by one of our employees. That employee no longer works for us. Unfortunately, we were unable to catch the error until the next morning after your order had been placed. We apologize for this mistake and any inconvenience this may have caused you.

We would like to offer you the following alternative for your order. We understand that this option may not interest you, if so we will cancel your order and refund you your money. Again, we apologize for this mistake.

Please respond to this email and let me know which option you prefer. If we do not hear from you by end of business Wednesday March 25th we will cancel your order automatically.

Option #1 – Substitute the Little Big Planet U.S. version with the Region Free Import version + Refund you $3.00 + send you a 10% OFF Coupon Code toward your next purchase at GoGamer.

Option #2 – Cancel your order and be given a full refund.

NOTE: If you have received this email than please be aware that we have not shipped your order. Even if you have received an email stating that we have shipped your order it has not shipped. This only applies to customers who have received this email.

Again, we apologize for this frustrating mistake and for any inconvenience and we hope that the substitution we have offered here provides some relief. We certainly understand if you want to cancel.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Jason Williams
General Manager
GoGamer.com

Just got this e-mail :(. It said my order shipped and everything too.
Posted Image

#87 amheck

amheck

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:50 PM

dang, fired for a typo

#88 falcon815

falcon815

Ride on my coattails

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:08 PM

Yeah, I got the same e-mail. I'll have to go over it with the wife, since she's the one who really wanted the game in the first place. I'll probably bite on the EU version now, since it'll take a while before LBP goes greatest hits over here.

#89 swissmr

swissmr

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:48 PM

Just got that same email

I'm sorry but this is unacceptable, buying something, charged something. Last I thought a us site cant list and sell something for a price and say oops..lame option to get the PAL version for the same list price?(sorry I'd like to have downloadable content without hassle, kinda important for that game)
But the LIE about they dont have any in stock and dont plan too....I'm sorry how did you sell them all? if you didnt honor the price mistake. Just bite the bullet and eat the mistake, prob save them in the long run.

I'm going go get in a fender bender and tell the person I hit "its ok I wont pay to fix your car, I fired my left foot so its ok"

Maybe its my old age but I'm pretty bitter

#90 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:51 PM

It sucks, but they screwed up. It happens.