LittleBigPlanet (PS3-PAL) $22, (USA) $25 [OOS] and More GoGamer Madness!

Its the International version just so everyone knows thats what the "(I)" means. Still a really good deal though on a amazing game.

thats the pal version.. that one website is selling this still for $19.99 for their anniversery till april 14th..

not a deal.

[quote name='zas123']thats the pal version.. that one website is selling this still for $19.99 for their anniversery till april 14th..

not a deal.[/quote]

i think this deal is cheaper after shipping

[quote name='newlu']Ya, the guy was just trying to post a deal, no need to be an ass about it.
And it IS cheaper after shipping.[/quote]

lol somebody can't read emotions over text on the internet.. wasn't trying to be an ass.. :applause:

nobody likes pal anyways.. :booty:

Is the PAL (I) version exactly the same as the American version? Does it have access to all of the same downloadable levels? Are there any drawbacks with the PAL version.

For Little Big Planet, is user-generated content different from DLC? Can you still download those levels other users wrote to play with using a US account?

Where the hell did all of these PAL copies come from? First, GDD posted their deal. Then, I saw a bunch of eBay for a similar price. Now, GoGamer. Did a ship with these loaded on board get overrun by pirates (the eye-patch variety) or something?

LBP is a steal at that price!Sony should seriously consider a LBP LE console instead of the Motorstorm/Resistance one coming out later this month.

Uh, what PAL pc games? People are talking about little big planet. I wish someone with the PAL little big planet could chime in and clear up the confusion of getting DLC for it. I purchased it from GDD but it hasn't arrived yet, and im wondering now if I screwed myself by not being able to get the (pay) DLC for it.

is evil genius good. i played the demo and it was so-so,felt like big chunks of the main game might have been missing that kept it from being really fun.

[quote name='NamPaehc']is evil genius good. i played the demo and it was so-so,felt like big chunks of the main game might have been missing that kept it from being really fun.[/quote]

It's pretty much a "sandbox" strategy game with no real levels or goals per se. It wasn't for me. I tried it out for a while and got bored. It's heavy into base-building but the game is HIGHLY automated. You tell your goons to do stuff and then wait, and wait, and wait, and they build it yadda yadda. Not enough "hands on" I'd say. But that's my take....I wasn't a fan of Good & Evil either.

Ok so when did PAL stuff start working on NTSC consoles and televisions? There's a difference between region free and being a different standard your television and device use.

[quote name='bigsick']Do the PAL PC games pretty much work universally on any pc?[/QUOTE]

There's no such thing, PAL has to do with televisions. Yes any computer software will work with any computer long as it meets the system requirements.

[quote name='NamPaehc']is evil genius good. i played the demo and it was so-so,felt like big chunks of the main game might have been missing that kept it from being really fun.[/QUOTE]

A solid Dungeon Keeper style game but really nothing spectacular in execution and really misses a lot of what could make it special. There is a lot of waiting around at times.

[quote name='whitereflection']Why is LBP so cheap? It's one of the PS3's highest-profile titles and came out fairly recently.[/QUOTE]

It seems only the PAL one is under GoGamer's 48 hour madness, but maybe the NTSC one is too.

[quote name='Barnolde']It seems only the PAL one is under GoGamer's 48 hour madness, but maybe the NTSC one is too.[/quote]

NTSC one is on sale too. I am also wondering why the game has gotten so cheap.

Nice. I picked up the us version of little big planet for my friend so he will stop complaining about it being to expensive.

[quote name='terra-kun']NTSC one is on sale too. I am also wondering why the game has gotten so cheap.[/quote]

Supply and demand? I think Sony was counting on higher demand and is bogged down with inventory. I think it is an overrated game. It's a neat new IP and has cool graphics, but the controls and a few set pieces are not which destroys nearly all the fun. I wonder when or if I'll be putting my copy into PS3 again.

You guys realize LBP is so cheap..because it's a SALE!?. The game if anything had remained more on the expensive until very recently.

Great game GREAT deal.

Im so tired of hearing about the control complaints though. they fit the aesthetic, it's a sackboy, of course it's going to feel a little "floaty"

And GoGamer gets another sale from me. First Halo Wars for $40, now LBP for $28 (with shipping), and both at a time when I should be saving money. Insidious, it is. I had never even heard of them past a few days ago. Now they've become one of my must-check sites when purchasing a game online.

Now if they'd only put up some good deals on Killzone 2, Uncharted, MGS4, or Ratchet ....hint hint...

The Settlers and a USB hub for me(shipping was only 20 cents more and you can never have enough USB ports).

Thanks for more great deals Gogamer!

[quote name='Rob26Smith']I would like to know this too.[/quote]

All GoGamer games are in Factory Mint condition...that is, they are Factory Sealed. Yes, they are new. GoGamer is one of the better indy websites out there. Highly Recommended!

The US version was out of stock, but the "I" version was still available. Since I'm not that crazy about other user generated content, I grabbed the "I" version. Thanks OP...great deal. [edit: Seems like I missed a proper noun; the "I" version of LittleBigPlanet]

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabriel Knight 3 for $5. That's a pretty good game... just come bearing a walkthrough for a notoriously annoying puzzle that some say destroyed the adventure genre.

bread's done
Back