• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:23 AM

Posted Image
Nice publicity Cheapy!!!

Posted Image

#182 cregoagogo

cregoagogo

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:35 PM

I just listened to this podcast yesterday so you will have to excuse my lateness. Basically what I got from listening is that Capcom said they had to charge for multiplayer because of separate teams and the fact that they had never had multiplayer before. That is total bull because Resident Evil Deadly Silence for the DS had multiplayer. I'm totally pulling out the bullshit flag on this one.

#183 strongyboi

strongyboi

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:49 AM

your logic is so flawed since you stop listening cagcast just leave cag as well u scrub.

#184 strongyboi

strongyboi

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:55 AM

Does Cheapy really complain about the $5 download of an additional feature that wasn't present in the extremely highly rated previous game in the series? If so I'm finally done with the CAGcast. I've stuck with it from the beginning, but I've been struggling with Wombat's rants lately as they have become more idiotic over time.

I'm done with 1Up for the same reason. I was a hardcore cheap ass gamer well before I started working for a game company but I'm becoming more and more disenchanted with the gaming media and the crap they spread to feed off of their fans. If they made any attempt to understand the business side of things they'd realize how completely deconstructive this irrational criticism is. It's a shame too because most companies nowadays are making concerted efforts to listen to their fans.

Great one less scrub from cag. Capcom has been abusing the marketplace there is no way of arguing it. Capcom knows that a lot of people will download it just because its 5 dollars just like ths SF4 costumes which are the top download content on PSN.

#185 austinkman

austinkman

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:47 AM

:applause:hay cheepyd you and wambat are awsume ive watched all of your youtube videos and im allso fallowing you guys on twitter and im trying to support you guys the best i possibly can .

i have a question about how life in japan and how long did it take to learn how speek and read japanese?
ive allways wonted to go there can you explain some of the diffrences of living there?

oh and dude we are wonting sume more youtube videos please!?

#186 JoeX111

JoeX111

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2009 - 06:13 AM

"I'll take the money, but I don't care!" has got to be one of my favorite CAGcast lines of all time.