#331 thenexus6

thenexus6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:49 PM

Getting my ass handed to me on this game.. its hard being low leveled

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.
https://twitter.com/saunderscowie

#332 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:07 PM

In Max Payne 3 Multiplayer, you'll also notice updated selectable playlists as well as the permanent and free unlocking of two new multiplayer modes: Last Man Standing and Team Last Man Standing (available after the event in the playlist Last Stand). Some of you may remember getting a sneak peek at the modes many weeks ago during another multiplayer event, and now they're here to stay. Can you outlast the comp? Prove it starting this Saturday.

#333 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:53 PM

So yeah just a heads up
Posted Image

Just lettin' my fellow CAGP Crew know! I haven't played multiplayer in so long, this is rough haha. :P
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#334 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

Looking for my padded cell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:27 PM

x3 xp this weekend in the MP this weekend... I might show up... Not sure how its all going to go for me.

#335 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:33 PM

Is it my imagination or is it difficult to rank up in this game even on triple XP.

#336 sublime90

sublime90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

^ its your imagination. make sure you complete your grinds.

i'll be playing the MP for the next few days before gta5 comes out. hit me up if you want to play the co-op MP mode almost no one plays anything except team deathmatch now.

Posted Image
I was half cut, im not slippin man i slipped! - Max Payne

#337 NinjaPenguin777

NinjaPenguin777

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:00 PM

Can't believe I've never posted in this thread. This game was awesome

Formerly known as slickkill77

#338 sublime90

sublime90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:34 PM

well now i see why MP is practically dead. every single match (besides co-op mode) was loaded with cheaters. id finish rounds 0-15 but have killed like 20 people only for them to have zero health, blink like crazy and some how kill me then instantly get full health. shame because i really like the MP.

Posted Image

#339 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:00 PM

Yup same experience when I played it a while ago. They have to get this shit together if they want multiplayer to be the main course of future games. You can play online with others or by your self seamlessly, aka have to deal with hackers vs hopefully being confined to yourself lol.

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#340 sublime90

sublime90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:50 PM

yeah i really hope there on top if there shit especially with gta5 online being such a big thing. if cheaters are running rampant in that game i have almost no interest in playing it.

Posted Image