* * * * * 1 votes

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#151 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 16 March 2010 - 06:36 PM

Does it SUCK or does it BLOW?

A problem I have with games that use the mic, for example GTA:CW, is that when I'm on the train (I mean a real one, that I take to work each day) or bus, it constantly thinks I'm blowing into the mic. So in GTA:CW, for example, anytime a cab drove nearby (in the game) it thought I was hailing it, which is pretty annoying because the game pauses for a second and tells you to enter the cab. Repeat. Pretty annoying. I wish they'd just stop with that kind of crap and instead use the mic for something genuinely fun, like letting you record your own sound effects for the game. That could be pretty entertaining. Oh well.

Crunchewy.png

#152 MasterSun1

MasterSun1

Already Guilty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:14 PM

Does it SUCK or does it BLOW?

A problem I have with games that use the mic, for example GTA:CW, is that when I'm on the train (I mean a real one, that I take to work each day) or bus, it constantly thinks I'm blowing into the mic. So in GTA:CW, for example, anytime a cab drove nearby (in the game) it thought I was hailing it, which is pretty annoying because the game pauses for a second and tells you to enter the cab. Repeat. Pretty annoying. I wish they'd just stop with that kind of crap and instead use the mic for something genuinely fun, like letting you record your own sound effects for the game. That could be pretty entertaining. Oh well.

Had the same problem in an airplane during a business trip. Instead I played Miles Edgeworth which is a far better game.

#153 MasterSun1

MasterSun1

Already Guilty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:15 PM

Now I just need to finish Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons, the only 2 "Zelda" games I have not finished.

And yes, that means Adventure of Link doesn't count (which I haven't finished) :-P.

#154 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:53 PM

Now I just need to finish Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons, the only 2 "Zelda" games I have not finished.

And yes, that means Adventure of Link doesn't count (which I haven't finished) :-P.

Wow - those are 3 of the best Zelda games! Especially the Oracle games.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---