Amazon: Punch-Out!! & The Conduit (Wii) pre-order $46.99 each

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2009 - 05:02 AM

Just pre-ordered this on Amazon for 44.64 it was on my Amazon Quick Picks!!!

#32 sgand

sgand

Aim for the flaptop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2009 - 05:10 AM

Don't forget to pre register it in Club Nintendo, for those extra coins.

#33 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2009 - 06:04 PM

From the previews I've seen the game should have control options just like the original NES Punch-Out!!.

Still I wonder why they can't make a boxing game with decent motion controls for Wii?

I've never played anything with decent motion controls. Even if it were possible, I wouldn't want it. I hated all those recent EA boxing games that tried to do that. I want something tha plays like Punch Out but has new characters to fight or whatever. Just a straight sequel-been waiting 20+ years basically (I didn't even like Super Punch Out when I rented it, though maybe now I would).
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#34 Despacio

Despacio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2009 - 06:33 PM

I've never played anything with decent motion controls. Even if it were possible, I wouldn't want it. I hated all those recent EA boxing games that tried to do that. I want something tha plays like Punch Out but has new characters to fight or whatever. Just a straight sequel-been waiting 20+ years basically (I didn't even like Super Punch Out when I rented it, though maybe now I would).

In case you didn't know it's been confirmed you can play this without motion controls with the controller sideways, like classic Punch-Out!!

I have this pre-ordered for $41.99 since I had a $5 off coupon from Amazon, this is without a doubt my most anticipated game of the year thus far.

#35 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2009 - 06:48 PM

Thanks, yeah I did know, but not until a week or so ago. I went from -20 interest to being tentatively excited. I mean it's been over TWENTY YEARS, and the developer that made it doesn't exist-not really (I mean 20 years later even if the exact same team existed...) and it's by a second party, but even still, I'm tentatively excited!

At worst this'll be a rental I'm looking forward to, but if it's as good as the original, I"ll have a second Wii game :)
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#36 hothitter

hothitter

Posted 19 April 2009 - 06:38 AM

im not sure its worth the waiting for the super saver shipping to get to my door to save the ~5 bucks. This needed to be a release date delivery title for me to bite from amazon :(