ipod touch! $40 PSN Account! Want: AC2, Paypal Have: PS3 Games, Paypal, More!

hotrocks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
iPod Touch 8GB 2nd Generation Used with Speck Candyshell Case, Screen Protector, all original boxes/materials + best buy geek squad warranty! (exp 6/11) - $160 OBO PM Me!

I have a PSN account that has never been used, but has $40 worth of credit on it (from 2 $20 psn cards). I would like to sell for $40 paypal. I will change all the info to yours and it will be your account.

Contact me through PM, or on AIM (hotrocks22). I'm usually very quick with responding.

All of my used games come in the original case with original materials. I can post pictures upon request.

:hot: = Hard to part with
:cold: = Very willing to trade (don't lowball me, this just means I won't hesitate to trade it for a fair trade)
:bouncy: = Still Playing (Harder to get from me)
:drool: = Low want

HAVE:

:360: Xbox 360 :360:
2x New Wireless Controllers

:ps3::ps3::ps3::ps3: Playstation 3 :ps3::ps3::ps3::ps3:

• $50 PSN Card (I will email you the code and can send if necessary)
  • Soul Calibur IV Brand New, Sealed

• Batman Arkham Asylum Used, Excellent Condition
  • Infamous Used, Excellent Condition
  • Resident Evil 5 Used, Excellent Condition
  • Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Used, Excellent Condition :bouncy:
  • Mirrors Edge Used, Excellent Condition :bouncy:
  • Motorstorm Used, Excellent Condition
  • Shaun White Snowboarding Used, Excellent Condition :bouncy:
  • Guitar Hero: Would Tour Used, Excellent Condition :bouncy:
  • Guitar Hero: Aerosmith Used, Excellent Condition

:psp::psp::psp::psp: PSP :psp::psp::psp::psp:

• PSP Mini-Backpack Type Case :cold:
  • Plastic UMD Cases :cold:
  • Car Charger
  • AAA Battery charger
  • Other Misc. PSP Accessories and Demo Discs (Ask me) :cold:

:br::br::br::br: Blu Ray :br::br::br::br:

None

:cold: Games Guides :cold:
  • Bourne Conspiracy :cold: x3
  • Incredible Hulk :cold: x2
  • NFL Head Coach 09 :cold: x2
  • Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 :cold: x3
  • X-Men Origins: Wolverine :cold:
  • Mario Kart Wii, Sealed :cold:
  • Super Smash Bros Brawl, Sealed :cold:
  • Gears of War LE (Hardcover), Sealed :cold:
  • Soul Calibur IV LE, Sealed :cold:
  • Killzone 2

:!::!::!::!: Other :!::!::!::!:

• Paypal

• 20x Guitar Hero: On Tour DS Lite System Wraps (Skins) Double Pack. (Just pay 1$ each for shipping! Will trade for penny guides!!!) :cold:
Picture:
daa4_1.JPG

• Various Trading Cards/Custom Decks, Heroclix, Other gaming figurines (MTG, YuGiOh, Pokemon, Harry Potter, VS System, Neopets, Simpsons, much more: Ask if your interested) :cold:

• My Famous Mystery Bag! 20$ (You pay me and I send you a package/envelope full of CDs, games, accessories, books, cables, cards.... and anything else!) :cold:

• Sealed Zune Cable Pack v2's, Sealed Zune AC Adapter v2's

• Several Pairs of Brand New, Sealed ZUNE Premium V2 Headphones

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

WANT:

• PS3 Games: Check your lists! + Killzone 2, Buzz Quiz TV or World, Assassin's Creed 2
  • PSN Games/DLC thru Game Trading :drool:
  • Penny Guides (I WANT TO CHECK YOUR LISTS, but some ones im looking for are of games on my list [Mirror's Edge, Mortal Kombat Vs. Dc Universe....])
  • Paypal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAST TRADES:
Haven't updated in a while, but i've done a couple since these

To mimick:
MLB 09: The Show Used, Excellent Condition

To psunami:

Scene It: Box Office Smash Bundle Brand New, Sealed

To heatdolphins45:
$25 Amazon Giftcard

To arcane93:
Afro Samurai (360) Brand New, Sealed

To h2dk:
30 GB iPod and Case Used

To gr8asianman:
GTA: Lost and the Damned Guide New

To noone13:
$40 iTunes account
Lord of the Rings trading cards

To wickedasp:
Grand Theft Auto IV Used, Excellent Condition

To unicron129:
Two Pokemon Cards

To heatdolphins45:
Street Fighter IV Brand New, Sealed
The Last Waltz Opened but never used

To AsianOnRoute69:
Killzone 2 Brand New, Sealed

To Hostile:
Quantum of Solace Brand New, Sealed

To HustlerKid:
Grand Theft Auto IV Used, Excellent Condition

To neudog:

• NBA Live 06
  • The Con
  • Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
  • Twisted Metal: Head On
  • Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
  • Burnout: Legends
To starmask2k3:
Resident Evil 5 Collector's Edition Brand New, Unopened

Last edited by a moderator:
what is a blu-ray headset and how much for PSN card

i'll trade u all my games with gamesharing for RE5 CEand PSN card

Last edited:
[quote name='starmask2k3']what is a blu-ray headset and how much for PSN card

i'll trade u all my games with gamesharing for RE5 CEand PSN card[/QUOTE]

calling all cars
siren 1-12
starduct HD
bowling and poker
burnout bundle
3 on 3 hockey
PJ EDEN

all this for RE5 CE and PSN CARD

no thanks

all of that stuff isnt even worth it (dollar amount) and i have like 4 of those already

and thanks for correcting me...blutooth i got em confused

[quote name='Scarface7']Any interest in the headset that came with Warhawk?[/quote]

no thanks

starmask: I'll sell the whole package for 80$ shipped, and i'll sell just the collectors edition bonus items (everything but game pretty much) for $40

[quote name='hotrocks']no thanks

starmask: I'll sell the whole package for 80$ shipped, and i'll sell just the collectors edition bonus items (everything but game pretty much) for $40[/QUOTE]

do u mean the steelbook and blu-ray too

[quote name='Scarface7']Any interest in the headset that came with Warhawk?[/QUOTE]

i got the one that came with ENDWAR

the endwar one is official, so i would want it....what condition is it in/how many times have you used it/when did you buy it/does it come with the charger, cable and all the other original materials?

and yes you get everything except the game and manual, so that includes the blu ray.....

if the steelbook is the only thing that holds the game, then I might not want to give it away

[quote name='hotrocks']the endwar one is official, so i would want it....what condition is it in/how many times have you used it/when did you buy it/does it come with the charger, cable and all the other original materials?

and yes you get everything except the game and manual, so that includes the blu ray.....

if the steelbook is the only thing that holds the game, then I might not want to give it away[/QUOTE]

dont have charge i want steelbook to please

does it not come with the cable or the dock? is the cable to charge it the same as the cable for charging controllers?

I'll throw in the steelbook then (so everything but game and manual) for $82.70 (for paypal fees) shipped

[quote name='hotrocks']does it not come with the cable or the dock? is the cable to charge it the same as the cable for charging controllers?

I'll throw in the steelbook then (so everything but game and manual) for $82.70 (for paypal fees) shipped[/QUOTE]

how much was everything

Would you take the official blue tooth from an end war bundle? It's brand new as well. I'm only interested in the RE5 game, i don't really care for the CE stuff.

i would take the blue tooth from the bundle....however im trying to get rid of the CE stuff, so i wouldnt want to just sell RE5 by itself

does anything else/paypal interest you for the headset?

and does the headset come with the dock?

[quote name='hotrocks']oops wrong price..82.70 is for everything

for everything but game and manual its $47.00[/QUOTE]

SOLD 47.00shipped please tell what win

and also it comes with dock but not charger

[quote name='hotrocks']i would take the blue tooth from the bundle....however im trying to get rid of the CE stuff, so i wouldnt want to just sell RE5 by itself

does anything else/paypal interest you for the headset?

and does the headset come with the dock?[/quote]

I'm not sure if it comes with a dock I have the end war bundle but its sealed. I don't want to open it if you're not interested, because I might return it.

I could possibly add some paypal or a target gift card for your RE5 bundle. Would you take $15 (PP or Target) + the BT headset?

well if im selling the extras to starmask (which I guess I am), would you do the headset/dock +10$ paypal for the game/manual? Ill ship in a regular dvd case

nah I'm good. I just realized the RE5 comes in a steel book, I would rather have the whole bundle if anything. I don't really like having games in a generic case, yes I'm kind of picky. But thanks for your offer.

added a blu ray and trading cards

if anyone is interested in trading cards (MTG, yugioh, pokemon, etc.) talk to me, i have a crap load ready to sell

would u take RB 2 case and booklet for cards and what do u have

depends on what cards you want

I have a lot of magic the gathering cards, some yugioh, pokemon, harry potter, neopets, vs system, and various other ones

any specific requests? ill look through and try to find them

[quote name='hotrocks']no dont have that one

..that one is super rare isnt it?[/QUOTE]

how much would pay for the RB 2 case and booklet

bump
im getting a huge amount of stuff next weekend (gamecube, ps3, wii, ps3 games and accesories!) and more trading cards! get excited!

bread's done
Back