NewEgg Deal: WWE Legends of Wrestlemania (360) for $41.99 Shipped

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:01 PM

NewEgg is offering the Xbox 360 version of WWE Legends of Wrestlemania for $39.99 with free shipping as one of their Daily Deals. That's not bad for a game starring Junkyard Dog that just released last week.

:360:WWE Legends of Wrestlemania $41.99

I didn't see this anywhere yet so I figured I'd put it up. NewEgg has Legends of Wrestlemania for the 360 for sale as one of their Daily Deals, not the ShellShocker deal, for $39.99. Also has free shipping available.

http://www.newegg.co...9-039-_-Product

Edited by JP, 03 April 2009 - 09:31 PM.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#2 guyver2077

guyver2077

CAG Original

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:12 PM

wow nice

1080i is for douchebags

#3 stack9902

stack9902

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:33 PM

in 4 one, thanks OP!!

Posted Image

#4 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:45 PM

Wow, and this just came out last week?
Sales didn't look good at the Wally World I work for either. We got in 8 copies took about a week to sell. When we get in Smackdown we get in like 40 copies and usually sell out in a day or two.

#5 e-PReDATOR

e-PReDATOR

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:24 PM

I still feel 40 dollars is worth too much for this game as it is one of the worst wrestling games on the market today. Yes, it is even worse than TNA iMPACT! It is really a rental at best.

#6 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:35 PM

I still feel 40 dollars is worth too much for this game as it is one of the worst wrestling games on the market today. Yes, it is even worse than TNA iMPACT! It is really a rental at best.

Have you even played it? Its not perfect but easily the most fun wrestling game since the N64 days. $40 is a great price and is not "worth too much", whatever that may mean. If you grew up watching WWF or just always liked more arcade like wrestling games then this is a godsend.

Nothing is worse then TNA Impact. Bop N Wrestle had better gameplay then that title.

#7 Hoffer

Hoffer

I've got a 10" CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:52 PM

I've never really played a wrestling game. Seeing all these classics wrestlers, brought me back to watching Saturday Night's Main Event when I was like 12 years old. I played the demo on the 360 and hated the game. I had no idea what I was doing.
I suppose the full version at least teaches you to play the game? Not worth the $40 just to find out.

#8 actripxl

actripxl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:57 PM

Played the demo, and also hated it since the ring looks too small and the guys too big and bulky. I know that the developers wanted to show them in larger than life fashion, but I think it was a poor design choice so in other words I'll pass unless I find it on clearance for $15.

#9 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:03 PM

First of many drops for this one, I'll wait till it's <$20.
I don't think I'll be waiting long.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#10 e-PReDATOR

e-PReDATOR

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:08 PM

Have you even played it?

Why yes, yes I have, and completed it 100%. I rented it the day it came out, and beat it the next day. If you have a PSN, you're more than welcome to check my trophies to see if i'm lying. I do know my wrestling, and nostalgia goggles are not enough to make this game good.

#11 One4Deuce

One4Deuce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:17 PM

I'm tempted by this but I really, really, really wish they would have just used an updated version of the THQ/AKI engine from the N64 games and a similar roster. Would have been way better.

#12 OldSlowGamer

OldSlowGamer

Old Slow Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:33 PM

I want one but my backlog is huge and I see this dropping like a stone over the summer. I am thinking ebay for $20 at some point
89994.png

#13 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:37 PM

Jeez, this is the pricepoint I was waiting for, figured it would be another 2 months before I saw this at that price. I'll blow through this one quickly and then Goozex it. It's not the best thing ever but after playing the demo I could see it being entertaining for a couple of weeks. Thanks OP!

Have you even played it? Its not perfect but easily the most fun wrestling game since the N64 days.

HEY, come on, let's not say things we can't take back.
Posted Image

#14 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:44 PM

Man I hope that Amazon PMs this

#15 lyric706

lyric706

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:47 PM

Grrrrr! Didn't want to bite. But I did. Gotta love me some nostalgia.
Posted Image

My Wii Code: 7844-6016-8449-5878
My 3DS Code: 3652-0542-1811

Now playing: Skylanders, Madden 12, Batman: Arkham City :360:; Uncharted 3 :ps3:

#16 frombrknwings

frombrknwings

Posted 30 March 2009 - 03:23 PM

wish it was priced that way for the PS3 version as well :(bummer

#17 stewie75

stewie75

JoeyJoeJoeJrShabadoo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 03:30 PM

Not bad, but from the looks of it, it'll drop a lot and soon...

Currently Playing:
:ps4: Wolfenstein, Watch Dogs, MLB 14: The Show
:wiiu: Mario Kart 8
:3ds: Kirby Triple Deluxe
:ps3: Deadpool

#18 duckydan

duckydan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 03:31 PM

I bit for one as well... I've been wanting to play it and if it sucks I can trade it in and only lose the cost of a rental... not much of a loss there.

#19 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:00 PM

Really, really, really tempted, but I think I'll just wait for GameFly to ship it out to me eventually.

#20 dipset121

dipset121

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:06 PM

I am extremely tempted myself I am waiting though.

#21 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:11 PM

I think that's a pretty tough statement to make. I played that TNA game. It was pretty awful. I've only played the demo of this, but I can't imagine the entire package is worse than Impact. The reviews for this were considerably better, too.

#22 SirMikael

SirMikael

Touch Not This CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:11 PM

I'm really kicking myself for buying this on release date and not saving the $20. I'm enjoying the game, for sure, but I hate missing out on deals.

#23 Guy Legend

Guy Legend

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:15 PM

What have been tempted were they offering the PS3 version.

#24 wildcpac

wildcpac

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:28 PM

This game will be 30 dollars and less within a month. Ebay/Amazon are going to be flooded with used copies of LoWM by late April at the latest. This game has zero replay value and only takes one day to beat. Alot of people are going to get sick of it, realize it is collecting dust and sell it off. $40 dollars is too much for this bargin bin quality game. THQ/Yukes really messed things up. I am going to wait til the game hits $20.

#25 arcadegamer

arcadegamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:34 PM

might get it

#26 guyver2077

guyver2077

CAG Original

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:34 PM

no regrets here... i enjoyed (and still playing) the game . easily worth the 40 for any wrestling fan

1080i is for douchebags

#27 MrNEWZ

MrNEWZ

Newzbytes~!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:46 PM

Not bad, but from the looks of it, it'll drop a lot and soon...

This seems to be the case for MOST games being released lately. Sub $25 is my price point for wrestling games (sub $20 more likely, but I'll hmmm and haw between 20-25). Fun to see this drop already.
-Michael

Posted Image

#28 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:50 PM

Don't worry guys OnLive will force DRM to us all one day :D

LOL at this game being as bad as Impact. No way. I played the Demo and this is leagues ahead of Impact. That game was almost as bad as WWF Attitude, but atleast Attitude had some funny shit in it.

#29 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 05:46 PM

Why yes, yes I have, and completed it 100%. I rented it the day it came out, and beat it the next day. If you have a PSN, you're more than welcome to check my trophies to see if i'm lying. I do know my wrestling, and nostalgia goggles are not enough to make this game good.

hes right nostalgia aside they fucked that game up. all i played was the demo and the damn thing controlled horribly. i dunno maybe thats the new conrol scheme they use for the franchise now but it just felt off.

i give em props for making a game with classic wrestlers but the execution needed help. had they just used the same game engine and controll settings as the other wwe games then i would have bought it depending on who the other wrestlers in the game were.

#30 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 30 March 2009 - 05:58 PM

I'm not a fan of the control scheme but I think it will be easy to pick up. If they would have stuff with the SvR control scheme I would be much happier. I'm picking it up because you can import your entire SvR 09 roster into the game as long as you have a save on your hard drive, including your created wrestlers. The only ones that don't come across are the DLC, which seems stupid.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.