Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii) $30/$40 at Newegg

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Teeheehee

Teeheehee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:29 PM

anyone receive their game yet? I ordered the bundle and it came today. It was just in a padded manilla envelope. The bundle was totally smashed. Not sure if it was the delivery or prior. However there is also a tear in the front cover of the box as if there was a sticker that was carelessly removed. Anyone else receive their game/bundle in shotty condition? I've been ordering from newegg for quite some time now, but the last two games I received from them have been totally unacceptable (GRAW 2 being the previous one). I wonder if they recently switched distributors or something.

Ouch, don't like the sound of that. I got NMH from them recently and it was in perfect condition. It's only the standard case in the manila envelope, so it didn't have much to be damaged if it was going to.

#32 yourlefthand

yourlefthand

Daddy Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:55 AM

I purchased the bundle also, and it arrived in a padded mailer. It isn't in terrible shape, but I was pretty frustrated. I complained to their online chat, kinda hoping for a credit of some kind, but just got a "i'll pass that on to our shipping dept."

This may be a sign of the end for newegg.

Have they always shipped from CA? In the past all of my orders from them have come from NJ.

#33 ebaymarcaro

ebaymarcaro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:21 AM

I purchased the bundle also, and it arrived in a padded mailer. It isn't in terrible shape, but I was pretty frustrated. I complained to their online chat, kinda hoping for a credit of some kind, but just got a "i'll pass that on to our shipping dept."

This may be a sign of the end for newegg.

Have they always shipped from CA? In the past all of my orders from them have come from NJ.

Totally!! All of my games have always come from NJ and GRAW2 and animal crossing both came from CA? WTF?

#34 crewj

crewj

from peru to cebu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:12 PM

received my bundle today shipped from CA in a box with shipping peanuts.

it was the same for the RE5:SE. shipped from CA in a box with shippping peanuts.

#35 Teeheehee

Teeheehee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2009 - 12:09 AM

Mines got shipped from CA as well, and came in a box, only with paper for padding instead of peanuts.

#36 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:06 PM

Version with Wii Speak back in stock!, thanks to Hydro2Oxide for the update
Posted Image