Soul Calibur IV (360) $20 Shipped at Buy.com-GONE!

ccohen322

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
[rightimg]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/media/gameimages/live_9978_mini.jpg[/rightimg]
Free shipping. Limit 1 per customer.

:360: Soul Calibur IV $19.99

twitter_mini.gif
Click here for CAG deals via Twitter

OOS! Glad I helped those who grabbed it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP, unfortunately I can't buy things online :( If any of you would like to pick one up for me I would gladly play $20 + Shipping (For You Sending It).

I'm actually getting sick of being unemployed. Somehow this is hitting me harder than most things have lately.

Anyway, its a great deal I believe.

Thanks for the post, ccohen322. $20 is an acceptable price for me for this title, so I purchased one.

I had a feeling this was going to drop thats why I unload it on Goozex for the full value price not that long. VIVA GOOZEX !!!

I don't know. I'm never any good at fighting games and none of my friends ever want to play. I think this would have to be $10 for me to buy.

I had to bite also, I just got the following this week alone.....

Soul Calibur = $20
Crackdown = $13
Banjoo Kazooie = $20
Blue Dragon = $13

Ugh, I have such a backlog.....I havent even gotten to play Nights for the Wii yet.....and I bought that months ago

That was fast ... damn it!!!

Can OP Edit post please ... man this was going to be a nice little happy unbirthday gift for myself ...

[quote name='rhewes']Bummer there's no equal PS3 treatment on this one...[/quote]

this is why i went with a 360, i mean it's all pretty much the same games so the only difference is a blu-ray player but geez who wants to spend 30 bucks for a damn blu-ray movie LOL!

[quote name='Phillyman']I had to bite also, I just got the following this week alone.....

Soul Calibur = $20
Crackdown = $13
Banjoo Kazooie = $20
Blue Dragon = $13

Ugh, I have such a backlog.....I havent even gotten to play Nights for the Wii yet.....and I bought that months ago[/quote]

Blue Dragon is $4.99 on clearance at Kmart for those that "might" not frequent that thread.

I missed out on SC IV for $20 as well. Suxorz

I picked SC IV a while back off amazon for about $20, the funny thing is that my wife who hates videogames couldn't put SC IV down, she even made me buy her a arcade stick. If this is your kind of game, its really worth it at any price :).

I got the PS3 version at Target last week on clearance for $24 bucks in Vallejo CA. Dang, should have waited.... but I get Darth Vader right out of the box. He is a fun character to use but I get killed everytime I go online with him.

I just bought it and it already shipped but I don't know if I want it. If anyone wants it for 20 + shipping you can have mine.

[quote name='sacreddoctor']this is why i went with a 360, i mean it's all pretty much the same games so the only difference is a blu-ray player but geez who wants to spend 30 bucks for a damn blu-ray movie LOL![/quote]

To each his own... I own both 360 and PS3 actually (and Wii) so I have no limitations.... and besides.. you're a SUCKER if you pay 30 bucks for a blu-ray!! Let's see.... Iron Man blu ray (AMAZING) - paid $15. Dark Knight blu ray (AMMMAAAAAZING) - paid $21. Transformers blu ray (GOOSEBUMPS) - paid $16. If you're still knocking blu ray then you haven't watched one of these movies on a big screen in 1080p with uncompressed surround sound..... and if you have :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: Case closed.

[quote name='dsimmelink']you're a SUCKER if you pay 30 bucks for a blu-ray!! Let's see.... Iron Man blu ray (AMAZING) - paid $15. Dark Knight blu ray (AMMMAAAAAZING) - paid $21. Transformers blu ray (GOOSEBUMPS) - paid $16. If you're still knocking blu ray then you haven't watched one of these movies on a big screen in 1080p with uncompressed surround sound..... and if you have :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: Case closed.[/quote]

Agreed. The argument that BRs cost too much compared to DVDs no longer holds water. And what a lot of people fail to remember is that it's both a video and audio upgrade from BR to DVD. Sure, DVD players that can upscale provide better PQ than those that can't, but BR is still better. Uncompressed audio sounds much better than DD 5.1 or DTS and, because of its size, you'll never find it on DVDs. Still, you'll only be able to enjoy the benefits of BR if you have the proper video and/or audio equipment to utilize them. :)

Now, back on topic...

[quote name='Mysterio']Now, back on topic...[/quote]

Right right I forgot to mention in my previous post that I was about to bite on this but bugger it is sold out! Ah well... i have a sizeable backlog to work through anyways.... (Great supporting post too Mysterio) :)

fuck I was going to jump on it fo this price finally, going to have to check at Target tomorrow.

I purchased one, although I am unsure whether or not I want it, it was like one of those, hey i have no self control and am going to buy this. If anyone is interested it will be on my tradelist.

Awe, front page needs to be updated as well.

I have a gut feeling this will be a universal price drop very soon. So if you've missed the Target clearance, [edit: Radio Shack clearance] Amazon sale, Buy.com; no worries..... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tinman_licks']great price. is there a difference between PS3 version and 360 version?[/quote]
I've never personally played the PS3 version, but each console has an "exclusive" Star Wars character - Yoda for Xbox360 and Darth Vader for PS3. From the reviews I've remembered, there's no significant difference unless you're picky on Online play.

Btw..."exclusive" is in quotes because months after release they decided to offer the other character as DLC for $5. So for $25, I'd say it's a pretty good value if you loved Soul Calibur III.

bread's done
Back