OMG HOW MUCH IS THIS WORTH?!? (Chronicles of Riddick typo)

pyoobez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I was skimming through the manual to Chronicles of Riddick, which I picked up a little while back at a Goodwill and haven't gotten around to playing yet, when I noticed a typo. Now judging by it's location, I imagine it's likely on every copy, but...

14nzk2u.jpg

Apparently, Hoxie was voiced by "Dwight Schlutz". I only noticed this as a big H.M. Murdock fan.

If anyone can confirm this, awesome, but again I have a feeling it's common. I am a bit interested if they noticed and fixed it for the Platinum Hits version if anyone has it. And I apologize for the noob title, but I marked out a bit when I saw it.:booty:

If you're asking because you think he's not in the game, you're wrong. He does voice a character in the game. As for the credits in the manual, the PH version doesn't even have the credits in the manual.

[quote name='tangytangerine']If you're asking because you think he's not in the game, you're wrong. He does voice a character in the game. As for the credits in the manual, the PH version doesn't even have the credits in the manual.[/quote]

No, I know he's in the game, it's just a typo on his name. It should be Schultz, not Schlutz.

bread's done
Back