Midnight Club:Los Angeles(PS3/360) $39.99 B&M @ Target

Derrick1979

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Was in the store today and saw Midnight Club:Los Angeles with the "As Advertised" tag for $39.99.

In addition it is comfirmed in store because when you look at it online it says "In stores only"...

My thing that makes me mad is last weekend I bit on it and Paid $59.99 for it at Bestbuy now where is this thing "Advertised" so I can get an adjustment ha ha.

Either way if anyone is interested its not a bad price.

:bouncy:

Thanks! I've been waiting on a price drop on this one. Combined w/ the $10 gift card I got from them today that makes it my price!

[quote name='Derrick1979']Was in the store today and saw Midnight Club:Los Angeles with the "As Advertised" tag for $39.99.

In addition it is comfirmed in store because when you look at it online it says "In stores only"...

My thing that makes me mad is last weekend I bit on it and Paid $59.99 for it at Bestbuy now where is this thing "Advertised" so I can get an adjustment ha ha.

Either way if anyone is interested its not a bad price.

:bouncy:[/quote]
If you hung onto your receipt, you can always buy one at Target and return it to BB to get your $20 back.

Called the Mountain View Target today and they said Midnight Club:LA was not on sale. Is this store specific or nationwide?

bread's done
Back