Midnight Club:Los Angeles(PS3/360) $39.99 B&M @ Target

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Derrick1979

Derrick1979

For the love of GAMING!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2009 - 12:53 AM

Was in the store today and saw Midnight Club:Los Angeles with the "As Advertised" tag for $39.99.

In addition it is comfirmed in store because when you look at it online it says "In stores only"...

My thing that makes me mad is last weekend I bit on it and Paid $59.99 for it at Bestbuy now where is this thing "Advertised" so I can get an adjustment ha ha.

Either way if anyone is interested its not a bad price.

:bouncy:

#2 argyle

argyle

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:21 AM

Thanks! I've been waiting on a price drop on this one. Combined w/ the $10 gift card I got from them today that makes it my price!
Posted Image

#3 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:54 AM

Was in the store today and saw Midnight Club:Los Angeles with the "As Advertised" tag for $39.99.

In addition it is comfirmed in store because when you look at it online it says "In stores only"...

My thing that makes me mad is last weekend I bit on it and Paid $59.99 for it at Bestbuy now where is this thing "Advertised" so I can get an adjustment ha ha.

Either way if anyone is interested its not a bad price.

:bouncy:

If you hung onto your receipt, you can always buy one at Target and return it to BB to get your $20 back.

#4 bssybeep

bssybeep

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:03 AM

Called the Mountain View Target today and they said Midnight Club:LA was not on sale. Is this store specific or nationwide?

#5 Organ Donor

Organ Donor

Watch his Bull Charge!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:40 AM

You would think that they would post a sale like this in their ad.

#6 Doomstink

Doomstink

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:58 AM

It's also coming up as NCF on the shelf tag so it'll be clearance soon.