I posted a CAGcast song on my myspace page

I guarantee you this will be used in a future CAGcast..

The covers aren't that bad. I kinda dig the "Right here waiting for you" cover. The chorus kinda sounded a bit messed up, but other than that, it's pretty alright.

[quote name='jaykhub53']Hey guys, I'm new to the site but a long time cagcast listener. I posted a cagcast song on my myspace music page. Thought you might want to check it out It's called "CAGcast (Wombat Rocks).

www.myspace.com/jaykhub53[/QUOTE]

awesome, loved it

[quote name='Scorch']I guarantee you this will be used in a future CAGcast..[/quote]Me too.

Thanks so much. Great job!

[quote name='Wombat']awesome, loved it[/quote]

...because it was about you, right? lol :razz:

It is pretty awesome though :D
Well done mate!

[quote name='jaykhub53']Hey guys, I'm new to the site but a long time cagcast listener. I posted a cagcast song on my myspace music page. Thought you might want to check it out It's called "CAGcast (Wombat Rocks).

www.myspace.com/jaykhub53[/QUOTE]

Props to you, it's a really well done song! Too bad is too short though... you should make a longer version !

[quote name='CheapyD']Me too.

Thanks so much. Great job![/quote]

Cheapy - The link in the outline for CAGcast #156 doesn't link to haykhub53! You still have the text linking to ChangWang2003's music you used on last week's show. Fix it, so the CAGs can find him off that thread too!

bread's done
Back