NFL/NBA/MLB Jerseys?

Grabbed this off another forum I visit:

ALL REGULAR PRICED NFL JERSEYS ARE 50% off the listed price.. Includes all in stock jerseys not already on sale....

Discount applied once order received.. You card is not charged until we confirm the order in house.

INCLUDES:

ALL AUTHENTIC JERSEYS.
ALL PREMIER/THROWBACK JERSEYS
ALL REPLICA JERSEYS PRICED $69 or More
ALL KIDS REPLICA JERSEY PRICED $49 or More.

If placing an order online, just put 50% in comments section of the order and we will apply it manually once received and send you a second confirmation,..

http://www.retro-sports.com/productl...oductlineID=12

Email: [email protected] with questions..

[quote name='naes']Diamondbacks.[/quote]
:cool:

Keep an eye on the team shop as well, they are always sending out coupons to knock the price down. You can get a replica jersey for a decent deal, if you want authentic it will cost you.

So this jersey101.com sells the jerseys like the knock-offs on eBay right? How do their authentic MLB and NFL jerseys look compared to the real thing?

[quote name='naes']How's the quality?[/QUOTE]

Haven't ordered any from there yet. Couple people I know got NHL jersey's and have been very pleased.

ive ordered from jersey101, the jersey materials and everything looks exactly the same
the only thing is wrong is the color might be a bit "dirtier"

i got 6 charger jerseys from there.
u cant even tell that its not "authentic"

[quote name='woodtrain54']they look a little sketchy, but theyre only 17 bucks. i guess i could think of worse things to spend $17 on.[/quote]
With shipping, it's the same price as jersey101.

[quote name='naes']With shipping, it's the same price as jersey101.[/quote]

im about to order a lebron.
shipping is 1.80 USD.

[quote name='Furashu']im about to order a lebron.
shipping is 1.80 USD.[/quote]
Are you serious? Shipping is 19.99 on all the football jerseys I added to the cart.

Shipping is 19.9 on the LeBron jersey I just added. How'd you get it to be 1.80?

[quote name='Furashu']ive ordered from jersey101, the jersey materials and everything looks exactly the same
the only thing is wrong is the color might be a bit "dirtier"

i got 6 charger jerseys from there.
u cant even tell that its not "authentic"[/quote]

Thanks, I might give jersey101 a try. the other site seemed really sketchy and they spelled some words wrong, so I don't really trust them. But if you've tried them that many times maybe I'll give them a try.

jersey101 is 1.80 USD shipping

sorry didnt mention the site

after shipping its 35+1.80 USD so 36.80 USD.
it takes like 3 days to order from them cause their system is dumb...
u submit an order then they email u to have u confirm it then u email them ur paypal emailthen u send payment... then they ship

takes about 2 weeks total, but worth it cause these things look identical... and rape replicas and those twills.

i have a few legit twilled jerseys and the 101 jerseys are better and heavier like the authentics, but will never be as good looking as the REAL authentics cause of the color and true materials.

where are you seeing the jerseys that cheap? im looking at jersey101 and the nba jerseys are 30 and up.

are these comparable to the real replica jerseys or are they meant to be compared to the authentics that cost mad $$

[quote name='guyver2077']where are you seeing the jerseys that cheap? im looking at jersey101 and the nba jerseys are 30 and up.

are these comparable to the real replica jerseys or are they meant to be compared to the authentics that cost mad $$[/quote]
Compare to authentic jerseys.

Here's a few sites I've found so far:

www.brandsarea.com
www.jersey101.com
www.yoyocart.com
www.aplusjerseys.com

I've heard good things about Jersey101 and Yoyocart (used to be Fantastic-Goods.com)

damn I was all ready to get a knockoff Marlins jersey. just looked and the "S" on the fakes really bother me.

[quote name='glockant']damn I was all ready to get a knockoff Marlins jersey. just looked and the "S" on the fakes really bother me.[/quote]

yeah some jerseys dont look as good,
i think its the "best" players that look nearly identical

ive read on forums that the baseball jerseys are the worst because of the letters they use.

my NFL jerseys look exactly the same other then the color being darker and the material not 100% the same..

heres a GREAT site that does comparison of the REAL thing and the same jersey ud get from jersey101.com

http://www.thumper300zx.com/jersey/fake_vs_real.htm

edit: this one does the actual comparison
http://www.thumper300zx.com/jersey/2007/2007_authentic.htm

honestly at what those prices and those photos u cant even tell the difference unless u work with them for 10 straight hours like i do LOL

this helped me make my decision for my NFL jerseys.
i cannot speak on MLB jerseys to be honest, but the few things i have read were the letters were off

and to the guy 2 posts above, these jerseys are ment to be like the authentic $250+ jerseys they sell in stores. NOT the replicas

ive been an NFL fan since only 2001( im only 19), but i know what looks good and what looks horribly off.

[quote name='Furashu']yeah some jerseys dont look as good,
i think its the "best" players that look nearly identical

ive read on forums that the baseball jerseys are the worst because of the letters they use.

my NFL jerseys look exactly the same other then the color being darker and the material not 100% the same..

heres a GREAT site that does comparison of the REAL thing and the same jersey ud get from jersey101.com

http://www.thumper300zx.com/jersey/fake_vs_real.htm

edit: this one does the actual comparison
http://www.thumper300zx.com/jersey/2007/2007_authentic.htm

honestly at what those prices and those photos u cant even tell the difference unless u work with them for 10 straight hours like i do LOL

this helped me make my decision for my NFL jerseys.
i cannot speak on MLB jerseys to be honest, but the few things i have read were the letters were off

and to the guy 2 posts above, these jerseys are ment to be like the authentic $250+ jerseys they sell in stores. NOT the replicas

ive been an NFL fan since only 2001( im only 19), but i know what looks good and what looks horribly off.[/quote]

Thanks a lot that comparison was really helpful. I have a few authentic NBA jerseys and the ones on like jersey101 look really close so I might have to try one.

aplusjerseys also looks like its pretty good quality, and there are some good comments on the site so I'll have to look into it a little bit more.

I have some jerseys for sale on my tradelist.

Of all the sites I've looked at that have been linked to, I've only seen fakes (really bad ones at that).

aplusjerseys seems to have old school jerseys as well.. a few nice jordan ones.. i didnt notice a wizards jordan jersey though..

also player selection seems slim on all these sites

ive only ordered from jersey101.com

so.
i cannot vouch for other sites! bout to order my lebron james jersey.
ill post pics in 2 weeks.

[quote name='Joph']http://www.yoyocart.com/

top notch.. they are knockoffs though. but they are exact. very awesome. highly reccomend[/quote]

Their shipping is more than the jerseys though, haha. I'm assuming they're coming from China, so it's understandable. But damn...$20 shipping.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Their shipping is more than the jerseys though, haha. I'm assuming they're coming from China, so it's understandable. But damn...$20 shipping.[/quote]
Yeah, I was talking about that earlier.

I wonder if anyone has ordered from YoYo and Jersey101 so we know which is better....

Check out footlocker, finishline and champs clearance. Sometimes they have really good stuff. Depends on your store, my footlocker hasn't gotten jerseys in a while.

[quote name='dallascowboys']Check out footlocker, finishline and champs clearance. Sometimes they have really good stuff. Depends on your store, my footlocker hasn't gotten jerseys in a while.[/quote]

Yeah, if you're looking for the jersey of a player who was just traded, arrested, retired, etc. Oh, or if the team has redesigned their jerseys.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Yeah, if you're looking for the jersey of a player who was just traded, arrested, retired, etc. Oh, or if the team has redesigned their jerseys.[/quote]

Not exactly. I found a larry fitzgerald jersey for $8 and a gilbert arenas throwback jersey for $10. Also saw a dirk nowitzki green alternate jersey for $18. Obviously you don't know what you're talking about.

[quote name='dallascowboys']Not exactly. I found a larry fitzgerald jersey for $8 and a gilbert arenas throwback jersey for $10. Also saw a dirk nowitzki green alternate jersey for $18. Obviously you don't know what you're talking about.[/quote]

I've never seen deals that good. You must have some generous store managers (although the hoops jerseys are unusual...they might have needed to just get rid of them).

[quote name='dallascowboys']Not exactly. I found a larry fitzgerald jersey for $8 and a gilbert arenas throwback jersey for $10. Also saw a dirk nowitzki green alternate jersey for $18. Obviously you don't know what you're talking about.[/quote]

yeah thats YMMV, we cant all get a larry fitz or something nice of a throwback
the sizes, the availability is hella YMMV

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Just saw this on Jersey101's FAQs page:

How are you guys getting charged $1.80 for shipping then? That seems contradictory.[/quote]

i dont know how many times i have to say it
its 1.80
i ordered from them six times already.

i just placed an order for a lebron james jersey
it was 35 USD+ 1.80 USD for shipping.

[quote name='Furashu']i dont know how many times i have to say it
its 1.80
i ordered from them six times already.

i just placed an order for a lebron james jersey
it was 35 USD+ 1.80 USD for shipping.[/quote]

Do you know what inclusive means? I'm saying you shouldn't have been charged that $1.80 according to their FAQs page. It says that listed prices include shipping. That may not be what happens, but that's what the page says.

That jersey101 site has some interesting hats, too bad they only have big market teams (Yankees, Red Sox, Dodgers, etc)

And no Coyotes jerseys. :lol:

[quote name='yukine']That jersey101 site has some interesting hats, too bad they only have big market teams (Yankees, Red Sox, Dodgers, etc)

And no Coyotes jerseys. :lol:[/quote]
Yeah, I couldn't find any D-backs hats. :cry:

I actually was hoping for a Coyotes jersey to be honest.... :lol:

Yeah, same here. I looked for a D-backs hat and a Coyotes jersey, to no avail. All the other sites don't have a Coyotes jersey either.

The pains of being fans of teams without a huge fan base. :lol:

[quote name='yukine']The pains of being fans of teams without a fan base. :lol:[/quote]
Fixed. We're like, the only fans.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Do you know what inclusive means? I'm saying you shouldn't have been charged that $1.80 according to their FAQs page. It says that listed prices include shipping. That may not be what happens, but that's what the page says.[/quote]

well then its a paypal fee then.
my bad

I haven't ordered any yet cause I haven't set a paypal up, but from what I've heard jersey101 is really good quality. For the most part the only way you'd notice the difference is if you stared at it next to a real one for a while.

bread's done
Back