DJ Max Fever -the crew edition- $135+shipping+extra to cover fees

saticoy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
cheshire-cat-4.jpg

I've got 3 extra copies of DJ Max Fever -the crew edition- for sale. I want to break even on what I paid, so I'm asking $135+shipping+extra to cover PayPal fees. Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude O_O'

im in L.A. but unfortunately not in the market for a DSi. And by the looks of things you are looking for straight cash out of it right?

Might be interested.

I can't believe I left the PM window opened. x_X; It never sent. Let me send another one.

Last edited by a moderator:
You got that many DSis and not even one of them could be a different color? If I had that much credit to blow, I'd get 3 of each color.

Man, I'd love one. I don't know if I can afford $155 right now. I mean, I definitely can but will my girlfriend kill me or not...

I sold my Lite in September for cryin' out loud. Anyway, I'll think about it. I'm glad I caught this thread! Thanks.

Seriously, what did you trade in? Some super ultra rare game for $4500, and a few consoles for the extra $500???

[quote name='salemhooper']150.00 shipped pm me if interested. thanks[/quote]

Is that a request, or are you hocking your goods in my thread? ;)

I've already had three other requests for $150, and they'll all tell you I'm not going any lower.

How many do you have left? How much longer do you think you will have them. I need to get some cash first. Free bump.

[quote name='saticoy']

I've already had three other requests for $150, and they'll all tell you I'm not going any lower.[/QUOTE]
It's true! And for the record, I bought one.

free bump

Thanks, saticoy, mine was delivered according to delivery confirmation. I will leave feedback when I get back from vacation and see it.

...and free bump.

I'm amused you won't give any details on how you got $5000 store credit in this thread or your other one.

I guess you could consider this a free bump, but something definitely smells funny to me.

bread's done
Back