Samba De Amigo Wii $9.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='shoe478']Has Amazon gone crazy?!? I'm tempted to check the price on every single game now.[/quote]

It's black friday in April. ;)

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']It's black friday in April. ;)[/quote]

I have been saving my paychecks for Black Friday for a while now. I cant wait! This price is getting me ready!Thanks OP
!
pixel.gif

Holy crap, I've been on CAG for a month and I've spent more money on games than in the past year...in for one.

Also, despite the fact that I've already bought it, how does this compare to the original DC version?

[quote name='mrfossey']Also, despite the fact that I've already bought it, how does this compare to the original DC version?[/QUOTE]

I like it, though you'll definitely want to use the two Wiimote control scheme as opposed to the Nunchuck/Wiimote one. The Nunchuck just isn't nearly accurate enough. The game is just as fun as the DC one.

The only Sega published Wii game that I own and didn't enjoy. Though, I would still buy it at $10 if I didn't have it already.

This game is horrible. I spent about an hour trying to get past the calibration screen. It is absolutely horrible and don't even think about trying to use the maracas with this. They totally block the Wii sensors and make it even worse of an experience.

I bought this game when it dropped to $20 in December. My family and I played it quite a bit at Christmas and we enjoyed it. Yes, the controls aren't perfect, but nothing that'll hold you back unless you get super serious about beating the higher difficultly levels. If you want a fun casual/party game that you can play with your non-gamer friends and family, I definitely recommend it for $10.

Thanks a lot amazon for making me spend as much on games this month as I do close to christmas. $10 is just soo cheap though.

[quote name='mrfossey']Holy crap, I've been on CAG for a month and I've spent more money on games than in the past year...in for one.

Also, despite the fact that I've already bought it, how does this compare to the original DC version?[/quote]

Nowhere near as fun (or accurate) as the DC version.

However, if you have tha patience to get used to the controls, you can enjoy it. Some people really struggle with this, while others get used to it quickly.

I showed this to a group around Christmas, and they all got used to it very quickly (and had a blast).

bread's done
Back