Official Orange County Area CAG List

greenrocks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Updated as of August 29, 2009
***** denotes the recent added names to the list.

Though I'm not a resident of Orange County but the list of members posted their location was made in an older thread way back in 2005 by GizmoGC (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56582) for Southern California which I'm part of, Los Angels Area, and never updated until today or ever will on his short-lived thread, so I decided to make one for Orange County - that's where I took names off and made a list from his thread. I had some help offered with a list from a CAG user - Kali.

CTRL + F
To see if your name is already on the list and the location stays the same, if not, post it there then otherwise if you are not on the list and would like to be added to the list. Post.

ninjabenja - Aliso Viejo
xslimtreex - Anaheim
iamtheodork - Anaheim
smashingradioheads - Anaheim
tenzor - Anaheim
sails - Anaheim
flop - Anaheim
nickelpin - Anaheim Hills
The Shiznit - Buena Park
unforeseen - Costa Mesa
Demon Lord Hiei - Fountain Valley
stone99 - Fountain Valley
Mind_N_Soul - Fountain Valley
godhatesjustyou - Fountain Valley
stoned99 - Fountain Valley
Loonknight - Fountain Valley
Interstella 5555 - Fountain Valley
JJSP - Fullerton
rpnguyen - Fullerton
cupcakex1 - Garden Grove
notfromtexas - Huntington Beach
rmoushon - Huntington Beach
sailorchrono - Huntington Beach
SeanNOLA - Huntington Beach
NJC - Huntington Beach
ManChowder - Huntington Beach
spankmenow420 - Huntington Beach/Buena Park
AshesofWake - Irvine
OrangeCurtain - Irvine
tmly - Irvine
Sonichigh - Irvine
AshesofWake - Irvine
Demix500 - Irvine/San Diego
Oktoberfest - Irvine
fshaia - La Habra
blandstalker - Laguna Beach
Armans - Lakewood
kromekoran - Lakewood
the_revelator - Mission Viejo
refusedchaos - Norwalk
jazzman - Newport Beach
2poor - Orange County
born2win413 - Orange County
nakanenui - Orange
Oxybeles - Rancho Santa Margarita
adolescent - Redondo Beach
buerick - San Juan Capistrano
strebor - Torrance
Shadowpike - Tustin
Matty6 - Villa Park
LinkinPrime - Westminster
UTKeitaro - Westminster
backseatdog - Westminster *****
tuffcookie - Yorba Linda
saturninus - Yorba Linda

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still in OC, but currently in La Habra (Brea next month).

And our good ol' moderator Stinkin' LinkinPrime is in Westminster.

Add me: Mission Viejo

wow ninjabenja you live in aliso? I used to live there for almost 10 years... I actually went to aliso niguel, there's a chance I know you. (albeit small)

heh, interesting!

personal blabbering about me to follow:
I've been in and around Aliso 15 years now. I wonder if we've crossed paths, along with some of these other cags.

I nearly went to Aliso Niguel my last couple years of high school, but (dating myself here) the school was brand new then and I wasn't ready to leave my old friends.

[quote name='the_revelator']Add me: Mission Viejo

wow ninjabenja you live in aliso? I used to live there for almost 10 years... I actually went to aliso niguel, there's a chance I know you. (albeit small)[/quote]

[quote name='ninjabenja']heh, interesting!

personal blabbering about me to follow:
I've been in and around Aliso 15 years now. I wonder if we've crossed paths, along with some of these other cags.

I nearly went to Aliso Niguel my last couple years of high school, but (dating myself here) the school was brand new then and I wasn't ready to leave my old friends.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm when it was new? I know it opened in 1993. I actually graduated in 06. So, unless you went in the latter half of the 00's... probably not a chance.

I'm not trying to clog up this listing with chatter, but our West regional thread is usually pretty quiet, so I'm not feeling too bad.

I'm a bit of an older gamer, in my 30's now. Yep, it opened in '93, and I graduated high school in '96.

[quote name='the_revelator']Hmmm when it was new? I know it opened in 1993. I actually graduated in 06. So, unless you went in the latter half of the 00's... probably not a chance.[/quote]

mis0 - College student living in Irvine.

I say we revive this thread.. and have a more active OC CAG community.

I'm actually in Brea, as I've moved around the area a little over the past year (Fullerton to GuadaLaHabra to Brea). Hello, neighborinos.

Play N Trade in Orange is matching Gamestop's used prices as the selling price for their new games. Follow them on Twitter at twitter.com/pntorange!

[quote name='mis0']I say we revive this thread.. and have a more active OC CAG community.[/QUOTE]

Too bad that didn't work out.

I live in Lake Forest, and work in Irvine.

i posted in the other topic i shall support this as well.

714 buena park just down the street from knotts

There's mad lists for socal... and I didn't know which to post in but I'll stick with this one.

Westminster [= for the time being anyway.

Huntington Beach. Lots of games to sell. Need to update my lists though

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back