[Canada] Left 4 Dead (PC) - $29.99 at Staples

Skardee

CAGiversary!
Just put a sign out yesterday with Left 4 Dead (PC version) at $29.99. For those who missed (or are too anal about not having boxes ;) the Steam half-off sale, not a bad time to pick it up. The store I work at has pretty shitty selection (we actually don't even have a copy of L4D), so I'd suggest calling in advance! And AFAIK, prices are nationwide (Staples.ca is one of the most useless websites on the internet).

And yeah, I abuse brackets >_>

EDIT: This appears to be a permanent price for Staples, by the way.

Best thing about the retail box is that the game is DRM'd through Steam, so you can install the game without having to worry about your pesky download cap. Go to hell, Rogers :D

If anyone wants to send me the box (already have the game), I'll pay $5 shipped. Just kidding. But it would look nice on my game shelf.

I think they're getting rid of stock because of the new version of Left 4 Dead coming out? (Critic's Choice edition)

[quote name='Skardee'](Staples.ca is one of the most useless websites on the internet).[/QUOTE]

Can't argue with that statement ... I'd rather drive to the local store than use the website. You'd think that after five years they could at least update it and make it a bit more user-friendly.

[quote name='Nukkus']Time for this thread to die, all copies have been RTV'd.[/quote]

I'm guessing RTV: Return To Vendor, likely because the Critic's Choice edition is coming out soon.

bread's done
Back