PSP w/ 4GB stick & Lumines, mint $75 shipped~!

-Never4ever-

CAGiversary!
Feedback
107 (100%)
As always, less feedback sends first. All games are in mint condition, come complete and are 360 unless stated otherwise.

Haves:

Guitar Hero Metallica ($20 shipped)
Gears of war 2 ($20 shipped)

PSP phat loaded with 4GB stick $75~!!! You will NOT find a cheaper deal, EFFIN ANYWHERE~! mint condition, hackable (if you're into that sort of thing), and I'll even throw in Lumines (WITH THE EFFIN CASE) SOMEONE, take this mother fucka off me!

I also have loads of Graphic Novels from Marvel & DC, feel free to PM me your GN wants.

Wants:

ANY MS points
1600 MS points
4000 MS points

Paypal

360 wireless headset

Rock Band Drums.

ION Kit for RB2 (special want for friend).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mcginnis']Would you sell RE5, game only w/ case I guess? If so, how much? Thanks[/QUOTE]

If I sold it with just the steelbook, game & bonus disc, I'd want $62 shipped (sorry but those steelbooks cost a bit more to ship because they're heavier).

[quote name='stewie75']wow what a craptastic offer.. free bumpage for ya dude.[/QUOTE]

What me, or the newbie? Because I'm willing to haggle any all prices, depending on what you want.

[quote name='eliasmendoza']metallica comes with guitar?[/QUOTE]

GH Mettallica doesn't come with a guitar

[quote name='Yamato']Look at all these guys offering shit prices. Come on guys, he needs your help.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? You do realize this is cheapassgamer, right? Why don't someone help out my FS/FT list. Bump.

[quote name='jughead']Seriously? You do realize this is cheapassgamer, right? Why don't someone help out my FS/FT list. Bump.[/QUOTE]

Maybe because you don't have a CML icon and a story.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']What me, or the newbie? Because I'm willing to haggle any all prices, depending on what you want.[/quote]

Theirs.

/Off topic/

$33 for L4D isn't out of line with the "story" seller has...

"Need paypal fast, 360 titles up for grabs cheap"

$40 for a used L4D is not cheap and he won't get paypal fast with that price...

(This is why I try to work deals out via PM)

Not trying to talk your post down OP
/On topic/

.... I'm giving you a free bump ;)

Sold the GH games, and managed to get myself out of a sticky situation, so I no longer need cash quick.

I'm also open to trading, though there's nothing I really want right now.

[quote name='kube00']CML The Walking Dead Vol 1-3 and a free bump!
Are the graphic novels in good condition?[/QUOTE]

They're in excellent condition, but not perfectly mint.

Sorry, but I'm only looking to sell currently, appreciate the bump though!

bread's done
Back