• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 Xavin

Xavin

cFX Erryday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2009 - 02:16 PM

You completely missed my point.

I wasn't saying that to combat you, just the people that were saying that you can't have private games on the 360.

Posted Image

#32 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2009 - 05:31 PM

I wasn't saying that to combat you, just the people that were saying that you can't have private games on the 360.

No...I'm aware you can have private games on 360, and that wasn't my point. My point was that on 360 it's much harder to join peoples' games who aren't on your friends list. That's the problem Xbox Live has.
Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#33 goldeneagle

goldeneagle

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2009 - 06:18 PM

You're right KingBroly, it's much harder on the 360 because it's mostly luck of the draw when trying to get a group of people together. Although, the Xbox Live experience is a better multiplayer platform than the PS3, the PS3 offers such advanced (computer-like) features that allow a greater number of users to join a room.
Golden Eagle 05, Xbox Live
USMAlum05, Playstation Network

#34 goldeneagle

goldeneagle

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2009 - 06:19 PM

I look forward to Wombat or CheapyD's final decision on the game for tomorrow night.

#35 briaooon9

briaooon9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:05 PM

halo 3 new maps?
Posted Image

#36 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:56 PM

No...I'm aware you can have private games on 360, and that wasn't my point. My point was that on 360 it's much harder to join peoples' games who aren't on your friends list. That's the problem Xbox Live has.

Yeah Xavin that's what Broly and I are trying to say. Only reason I got into the first CAG night on Halo 3 was a friend of mine is also on Wombat's list so I got an invite. We can't have a password protected room so all CAG's can join, just a private game where only friends of Cheapy/Wombat and extended friends can join. Limits the amount of CAG's that can get in.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#37 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:57 PM

halo 3 new maps?

No. One of the rules Cheapy/Wombat set was that it wouldn't include any pay DLC. Heroic Map Pack (free) is the max we could do in Halo 3.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#38 Pure Apathy

Pure Apathy

I got paid!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2009 - 09:44 PM

I vote for Killzone 2. I just got it and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Formerly known as RawisJericho

Posted Image

#39 Xavin

Xavin

cFX Erryday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2009 - 10:12 PM

Yeah Xavin that's what Broly and I are trying to say. Only reason I got into the first CAG night on Halo 3 was a friend of mine is also on Wombat's list so I got an invite. We can't have a password protected room so all CAG's can join, just a private game where only friends of Cheapy/Wombat and extended friends can join. Limits the amount of CAG's that can get in.

Yes yes, I realize that, that wasn't what I was saying lol. I was saying about the people earlier that said that you couldn't have private matches. And I agree with you completely, it's just that I don't have a PS3 lol, so it should be a Xbox game IMO.

Posted Image

#40 greatdark

greatdark

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:47 PM

street fighter 4, gow2,halo 3: 360

#41 goldeneagle

goldeneagle

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:53 PM

Cheapy just posted in the original game night thread that he has to take Tai to the Dr. and won't be able to make it. Cheapy, my thoughts are with you and Tai and hope he is ok.

#42 goldeneagle

goldeneagle

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:55 PM

If anyone still wants to do something tonight, PM me or post in the thread and perhaps we could arrange something.

Wombat, hope all is well and definitely would love for you to still join in and play something tonight.

#43 Microshock

Microshock

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:37 AM

Why not choose a freaking PC Game? Are you all honestly purely console gamers?
Transformers: Dark of the Moon - July 1, 2011 (was AWESOME)
STEAM- Microshocky Origin/Battlelog Microshock

#44 Shrapnellistic

Shrapnellistic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:00 AM

CheapyD and Wombat hate PC gaming; can't recall CheapyD talking about a game he played on PC on the CAGcast and Wombat has his URL....

http://www.pcgamingsucks.com/

And a simple evaluation at the activity in each section will gauge the community's response to proposed CAGcast Nights.

X360 forum - posts: 301,829
PS3 forum - posts: 141,784
PC/PC hardware forum - posts: 64,718

Posted Image

#45 Hbomb5

Hbomb5

Cross Border Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2009 - 01:28 PM

How about something for the Wii, like Mario Kart?
Cross Border Gaming Podcast- http://crossbordergaming.com Discussing the latest games, busting Cheapy's chops, and hating on Jack White. (Blue Orchid sucks!)

Hblog- http://hbombgames.com
The Internet's newest home for gaming news, reviews, commentary, and community.

I am NOT on the glue!