Samba de Amigo (Wii) $10 at Amazon

[quote name='WuGgaRoO']im really thinking about buying this with okami

are the maracas necessary?[/quote]

No - they're just pointless cosmetic add-ons like all wii accessories (with the exception of the wii-blaster)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vegan']Man, this game got clearanced everywhere.[/quote]
I am finding this game all over for super cheap too. I think I will wait to see if it keeps going down.
pixel.gif

[quote name='illusion1441']also anyone interested in some filler ultimate shooting collection is down to 14.97 which would mean u would have to find something for like 5 cents for fsss
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001BJ690E[/quote]

Would casual fans of shooters enjoy this game? I like these kind of games when they are moderately difficult(especially if they have coop play), but hate the crazy bullet hell, pattern memorization shooters (I liked Ikaruga until the latter stages).

Seems like a pretty decent deal though.

The maracas aren't necessary, but they actually DO help as they provide you a bit better feedback as to when you're actually shaking. The problem is they hinder the IR reception for menu navigation, but for the game, it is ever so slightly easier with the maraca shells...

[quote name='illusion1441']also anyone interested in some filler ultimate shooting collection is down to 14.97 which would mean u would have to find something for like 5 cents for fsss
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001BJ690E[/QUOTE]

Wow, awesome, had the game in my cart for a while but didn't want to pull the trigger for over $20... this should probably be its own thread.

[quote name='Vegan']Man, this game got clearanced everywhere.
344.jpg
[/quote]
Is the game any fun, I wonder why it got clearanced everywhere?

[quote name='acyw13']don't buy the maracas, it is too nosiy and will ruin the sound of gameplay[/quote]

yeah I'm not excited by maracas.

N.gif

[quote name='Vegan']Man, this game got clearanced everywhere.[/quote]

yep it's in the best buy ad for tomorrow too

[quote name='jimmytron']Is the game any fun, I wonder why it got clearanced everywhere?[/QUOTE]

Hardly. The detection doesn't work the same way as it did on the Dreamcast, and at high level play it's completely garbage. The poses don't even detect correctly. Basically, you always get it.

If this game actually worked, don't you think you would have had SOME party that played it by now?

bread's done
Back