Ridin' the Storm OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']Buying a theme, LP?[/quote]

Nah...nothing good out there. Maybe I'll get the Mythic Maps for Halo...still debating on whether I should get them or wait for ODST.

I could get The Maw :whistle2:k

No rush on spending, I'll be thinking about it.

Rock, I don't have access to AIM at the moment...haven't re-installed it on the iPhone...I'm on facebook, you can hit me up there, or you can wait a bit till I install it...let me know.

You dudes are friends over facebook? :whistle2:?

[quote name='Trakan']Sorry it doesn't involve math, Liquid.[/QUOTE]Speaking of which, I did 2 months of linear algebra homework in 2 days earlier this week because I had a test Wednesday. :)

I'd better ace that shit. :bomb:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Wow, it takes four hours to format the HDD?! Crazy.[/QUOTE]
You should've done a quick format, dope!

fuck 385 MB Update for Burnout Paradise...this will be awhile.

~~~

I was going to go play some Frolf to kill some time on this wonderful day but no one is available to go, lame.

~~~

That RB DLC needs the Cartman version of 'Come Sail Away'...

[quote name='DarlingNina']What happened to Lucario? :cry:[/quote]BanchoLeomon ate him.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Fo sheezy![/quote]
What a nice surprise after a month and a half of no internet/television.

[quote name='zewone']Damn, son. The dude played you.[/quote]

darth_vader_nooo1.jpeg

I went to Walmart for my interview, and right when I am about to start the internet there goes out because of the storm, and I can't do it. So I ended waiting around forever, before it finally comes up. Then it ends up taking forever, because I needed to talk to some manager and they were busy.

So I finally get out of there, drive about 10 minutes outside of town and my starts smoking like crazy out of nowhere. So I stop at this little roadside bar and look at it for a little. My radiator was leaking, and was almost completely dry. :bomb:

So I waited for it to cool down some, put in some water and then just took it slow to get to a shop. Well as I am going along, it starts pouring rain and nickel sized hail on me. The road was completely white with all the hail.

Ugh. I am just glad to be home.

[quote name='darthbudge']I went to Walmart for my interview, and right when I am about to start the internet there goes out because of the storm, and I can't do it. So I ended waiting around forever, before it finally comes up. Then it ends up taking forever, because I needed to talk to some manager and they were busy.

So I finally get out of there, drive about 10 minutes outside of town and my starts smoking like crazy out of nowhere. So I stop at this little roadside bar and look at it for a little. My radiator was leaking, and was almost completely dry. :bomb:

So I waited for it to cool down some, put in some water and then just took it slow to get to a shop. Well as I am going along, it starts pouring rain and nickel sized hail on me. The road was completely white with all the hail.

Ugh. I am just glad to be home.[/quote]

It's probably a sign that your god thinks you masturbate too much.

[quote name='DarlingNina']I want a Po'boy. I'm hungry, someone make me one.[/quote]

I'm sad that Popeye's doesnt sell them anymore.

[quote name='darthbudge']I went to Walmart for my interview, and right when I am about to start the internet there goes out because of the storm, and I can't do it. So I ended waiting around forever, before it finally comes up. Then it ends up taking forever, because I needed to talk to some manager and they were busy.

Ugh. I am just glad to be home.[/quote]

See! It's just not worth the hassle, darthbudge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back