Tom Clancy's EndWar w/Headset & Rock Revolution w/Drums (PS3) $40 each at Newegg

I'm pretty sure it's the official headset, same as SOCOM. Actually a pretty nice deal, I'm sort of tempted.

[quote name='Skoad']If you want just the headset, assuming it's the same one, GameFly has Warhawk for $28 shipped:

http://www.gamefly.com/game/ps3/Warhawk/122520/

The game is used, but maybe the headset will be new?[/QUOTE]

That's not the same headset. The one that ships w/ Endwar & SOCOM is the official Sony one & supposedly MUCH better. I'm mad at myself now because I picked up just Endwar by itself for $40 a month or two ago...and I still haven't even played it. :bomb:

I bought EndWar in a B2G1 back in November. If not, I would have been all over this deal. If EndWar had a decent TIV at GS (reported at $9.50 back on 3/21, so I'm sure it has dropped since then), I would still bite. I have the Jabra headset from the Warhawk bundle. It's not nearly as bad as some people make it out to be, but I would prefer to use it exclusively with my phone and have the official PS3 headset.

I used to have the Warhawk headset and I have the SOCOM one. The SOCOM/EndWar (Official Sony) headset is the same and is MUCH better than the Warhawk/Jabra. The sound quality is so much better and it's more comfortable. EndWar really isn't that bad of a game if you like RTS games. The headset+EndWar for $40 is a great deal, if I didn't have both of those already I'd jump on the deal.

Sigh. I just bit. I've been wanting the headset and I figure I might like the game. At least it has some trophies.

Damnit, I just bought the official Sony headset last week at full retail. Ah well, I traded stuff in at Gamestop to get it so I guess it evens out in the long run.

I love it when the same person continually steals deals for other sites!! Why isnt his IP blocked :(

I love endwar though..but rock revolution was rather.. blah?

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']I love it when the same person continually steals deals for other sites!! Why isnt his IP blocked :(

I love endwar though..but rock revolution was rather.. blah?[/quote]Dude
Stop spreading hate for no reason ....It is okay to share ...I am a gamer who doesn't like to pay full price like any CAGer or SDer So if I find a decent deal on my own or on an another site I make sure I share it either here or SD.
I apologize if I offended anyone in this community..I am not a hoarder I just like to buy cheap good games !! CAG ad SD are my favorite forums to go to !!

[quote name='zizo79']Dude
Stop spreading hate for no reason ....It is okay to share ...I am a gamer who doesn't like to pay full price like any CAGer or SDer So if I find a decent deal on my own or on an another site I make sure I share it either here or SD.
I apologize if I offended anyone in this community..I am not a hoarder I just like to buy cheap good games !! CAG ad SD are my favorite forums to go to !![/quote]

I spread hate cuz u blatently rip off of deals from here and dont credit. You say you post over here but its been nearly 2 months since u last posted anything.

Plus, its cuz of you that hoarders are now up at best buy yanking the games already.

notice the amount of thumbs down on that thread? I wonder why.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']I spread hate cuz u blatently rip off of deals from here and dont credit. You say you post over here but its been nearly 2 months since u last posted anything.[/quote] I always give credit ...you can read it at the beginning of my posts..and who are you to judge me when do I have to post anywhere ? What are you trying to start ? I don`t want to take part of it because I have better things to do
Okay I ripped a couple of deals from CAG, it is not the end of the world ...come on now..Sharing is a great thing !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zizo79']I always give credit ...you can read it at the beginning of my posts..and who are you to judge me when do I have to post anywhere ? What are you trying to start ? I don`t want to take part of it because I have better things to do
Okay I ripped a couple of deals from CAG, it is not the end of the world ...come on now..Sharing is a great thing !!![/quote]

Honestly, most CAGs hate SD because its full of flippers. I mean, when I think of CAG I think gamers who want to find cheap games to play them. While, when I think of SD I think of flippers who buy something to make a profit.

Ya, I know the economy sucks now and people need to make money somehow but...I don't know it just sucks knowing I didn't get a game I've been waiting to drop because of a hoarder.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Honestly, most CAGs hate SD because its full of flippers. I mean, when I think of CAG I think gamers who want to find cheap games to play them. While, when I think of SD I think of flippers who buy something to make a profit.

Ya, I know the economy sucks now and people need to make money somehow but...I don't know it just sucks knowing I didn't get a game I've been waiting to drop because of a hoarder.

[/quote]

Agreed.

Anyways, I think I'm in for one. The bluetooth that I use with my phone doesn't appear to work too well with the PS3. My cousin picked up the official one that this bundle comes with and says it works great... I haven't checked it out for myself but it seems like it's worth a shot.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Honestly, most CAGs hate SD because its full of flippers. I mean, when I think of CAG I think gamers who want to find cheap games to play them. While, when I think of SD I think of flippers who buy something to make a profit.

[/quote]
I don`t hate SD because I saved a lot of money with that site as well as with CAG but I am against hoarders because all they do is make it difficult for anybody else to get a product because somebody both X amount of it

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Honestly, most CAGs hate SD because its full of flippers. I mean, when I think of CAG I think gamers who want to find cheap games to play them. While, when I think of SD I think of flippers who buy something to make a profit. [/quote]

You havent been over in the Blockbuster Thread anytime during 2008 have you? ;) It's calmed down since BBV nerfed the trade-in values, but before that, it was a flipper's paradise.

I dont demonize SD or FW as I've found deals on those sites too.

Yeah, there are plenty of flippers on CAG, too. Besides the BBV thread, anyone remember when HWV had the cheap last-gen games and people were flipping the shit out of stuff like Mercs 2 and Lego Batman? Wow. And how many CE/LE threads turn into "this won't go up into value" speculations?

Hmm, can't decide if I should go with this (EndWar) for the headset, or the Socom bundle (I have Sony rewards points.) If I were to get just one, which is the better game?

Reluctantly bit! My backlog is getting ridiculous. But Cheapy was firing his load all over this headset when he got it. Hopefully I'll do the same. (yes, literally)

This is a really good deal I've had my eye on for about a month, but I'd call your Blockbusters before hand and see if they have the SOCOM bundle in, they sell it for $35.

In End War vs SOCOM, I've heard Socom has been much improved since launch and it's a lot more enjoyable.

I just bit the bait. Crossing my fingers that the headset is the PS3 official one. I looked up on Amazon and it says it's the "official" headset, and the box was the same box as the one on Newegg. I hope by "official" they mean "official sony PS3"!

[quote name='ruibing']Does anyone know if the official headset that comes bundled with the game has the charging stand? The picture shows that it does, but I spotted the following article so I'm a bit confused.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/ubisoft-doing-endwar-headset-bundles

Edit: Nevermind, it seems like it does include the USB cable and charger. http://www.zappos.com/n/v/7473842_vs_7531584

In for one along with Field Commander for PSP that's $10 right now. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Crap, the picture on zappos.com is different from the one on newegg. zappos actually shows the picture of the headset that bundles, but newegg just says headset included. On the other hand, amazon has the same picture as newegg, and in the product description it says it's the official headset. Any opinions? I already bought the bundle, so it's not like it matters to me anymore... I really hope...

crap, another good deal from newegg this month. i was gonna wait but i think i'll get it now. i need the headset anyways and that's a good price compared to other retailers. i bit.

[quote name='dvader']I just bit the bait. Crossing my fingers that the headset is the PS3 official one. I looked up on Amazon and it says it's the "official" headset, and the box was the same box as the one on Newegg. I hope by "official" they mean "official sony PS3"![/quote]

it's official. i saw this bundle at my local Best Buy a while back.

I bit. I was looking for a PS3 headset for when I get LBP and need to communicate. This will do nicely, and the extra game is a bonus.

sigh.... I bit, but hate that I have to pay for a headset.... sigh. The headset I have now has a lot of feedback and I feel really guilty turning it on. Sony points and Cashback sweeten the deal by a couple bucks.

[quote name='heavymetalking']Thanks for the info...neither game is too special at $40. So I'm gonna pass[/quote]
No kidding. What makes the deals special are the headset and the drum set.

Been looking for an excuse to make a newegg order, can't resist a free game/free headset (depending how you want to look at it), bye bye Socom 1, wired, logitech headset :lol:

[quote name='Latenter']Hmm, can't decide if I should go with this (EndWar) for the headset, or the Socom bundle (I have Sony rewards points.) If I were to get just one, which is the better game?[/QUOTE]

I was just planning on getting the headset through the reward site

[quote name='LiK']crap, another good deal from newegg this month. i was gonna wait but i think i'll get it now. i need the headset anyways and that's a good price compared to other retailers. i bit.

it's official. i saw this bundle at my local Best Buy a while back.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Can't wait. I bought this one mainly for KZ2 voice chat with my clanmates.

[quote name='dvader']I just bit the bait. Crossing my fingers that the headset is the PS3 official one. I looked up on Amazon and it says it's the "official" headset, and the box was the same box as the one on Newegg. I hope by "official" they mean "official sony PS3"![/quote]

It is. It matches the design of the PS3 and looks pretty cool. Sound quality is good and the mic is strong. As far as comfort goes I shouldn't be the judge because I think all BT headsets are uncomfortable. I hardly use it anymore since I got a stereo headset, but it was worth it. What I did was bought this bundle and sold End War for $10 less.

Guys, the headset is FANTASTIC! It's easily worth the $40 price. If I didn't already have one and hadn't already picked one up for both my brother and nephew I'd be all over this.

Please, as someone who plays on PSN pretty regularly, I'm BEGGING you guys to buy this fucking thing if you don't already have one! The sound quality is great, it has a dedicated mute button, is exceptionally comfortable for a Bluetooth headset, and it links with the PS3 the same way as the controllers so you don't have to mess with holding down buttons to pair it up. So do everyone involved a favor and snatch it up. You can probably flip the Endwar for at least $15 and that makes this a VERY nice deal indeed.

bread's done
Back