eelsushi1's super lowball sale extravaganza is OVER! tallying up totals!

eelsushi1

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
Mods, please close any other trade threads i may have open. thanks!

due to my low student income and various expenses, i have decided to have a lowball sale
rules:
1) Simply type in your max bid for these items in the forum replies. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public and to keep my PM box from overflowing as it has in the past.
2) I will update the page to reflect your bids and at the end of the period I will declare the winners and tell you where to send the money.
3) No minimum for any items. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you win the item for your max bid and pay whatever you bid plus shipping ($2-$3 USD or so).
4) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid
plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
5) Shipping for Box Sets, Special Editions and heavier items will be slightly higher. I will try to list approximate shipping next to these items.
6) International buyers are welcome, but please note your shipping is likely to be more expensive.Simple as that ^_^ If you have any questions just ask
7. Bid increase is $1.

THE SALE IS NOW OVER.
Shipping will be the standard rate of $3, with $1 added for each additional game.
heres the items. happy bidding :lol::lol:
PS1:
Bushido blade 2 (complete) (schuerm26 $3)
case of disk only games (some scratched, no system to test)
Includes:
Road Rash 3d
street sk8er
sim city 2000
shadoman (blockbuster rental)
x (?)
a bugs life
reel fishing
umjammer lammy
tony hawks pro skater
tomb raider
rosco mcqueen firefighter extreme
wing commander III (disc 1) (sum41rcks1 $1)

N64:
Banjo-tooie (complete w/ box/manual- box slightly damaged)(dmes65 $12)

GBA:
Pokemon red rescue team (complete w/ box/manual)(cevern $1)

PS2:
black Dualshock 2controller (Lakers310 $2)
eyetoy play 2 with eyetoy (antlp89 $1)
Kingdom hearts 2 (black label SEALED) (sum41rcks1 $12)
Spongebob Lights, Camera,Pants! (complete) (schuerm26 $2)

NES:
all cart only
Yoshi (bamf226 $2)
Blades of steel (integralsmatic $1)
Super Mario Bros 2 (slight label damage)(bamf226 $1)
Rad Racer
Urban Champion(integralsmatic $1)
Jeopardy Junior Edition (integralsmatic $1)
Gamecube:
Animal crossing (disc only)(lakers310 $2)
wavebird controller with sensor (y2jd $11)

Snes:
actraiser (cart only)(integralsmatic $4)

Xbox 360
Viva pinata party animals (sealed) (jnam101006 $6)
DDR Universe (game only, sealed, case cracked on inside)(cevern $2)
Oblivion (disc only) (csidegamer $7)
Saints Row (complete)(Sum41rcks1 $6)
Guides:
some with average shelf wear on corners edges but otherwise in good condition, no ripped pages
Mario&Luigi:superstar saga (Punkmaggit $1)
Fable (adriley313 $1)
Ratchet and clank:going commando
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (Punkmaggit $1)
Condemned 2:Bloodshot (sealed)(tmly $1)
Dragon Quest Monsters:joker
The Orange box (sealed) (pirate331 $3)

Dreamcast:
Seaman (box/manual NO MICROPHONE)
Case of disc only games includes:
Sonic shuffle
Nfl 2k1
Nfl 2k2
Generator vol2 demo disc
sonic adventure 2 demo disc
Gameshark
Chicken Run (integralsmatic $2)
Misc:
Rogue galaxy promo pirate flag
Family guy peter "prisoner of love" plush toy (Lakers 310 $1)

Last edited by a moderator:
free bump... you got some good stuff there.

To better establish yourself as legit trader, will you be willing to ship first to people that have higher rating? i.e. people with above 25 or 30 itrader rating?

:)

Do i just bid once on this or do i have to bid on all games?

case of disk only games (some scratched, no system to test)
Includes:
Road Rash 3d
street sk8er
sim city 2000
shadoman (blockbuster rental)
x (?)
a bugs life
reel fishing
umjammer lammy
tony hawks pro skater
tomb raider
rosco mcqueen firefighter extreme
wing commander III (disc 1)

those ps1 games are being sold as a lot, so you just bid once for all the games.
and to make the deal sweeter..yes i WILL ship first if someones trader rating is above 30 and 100%
I also have hundreds of positive feedback on ebay that i will send to people if they dont think I am a legit trader.

[quote name='eelsushi1']those ps1 games are being sold as a lot, so you just bid once for all the games.
and to make the deal sweeter..yes i WILL ship first if someones trader rating is above 30 and 100%
I also have hundreds of positive feedback on ebay that i will send to people if they dont think I am a legit trader.[/QUOTE]

what about 99%

[quote name='starmask2k3']what about 99%[/quote]
yes i will accept 99%, because you have so many positives:lol:. and just to make this clear, the disc only ps1 and dc games are being sold as LOTS. I WANT THEM ALL GONE. Even the fucking bad ones. use them as coasters or something, just get them off my hands:bouncy:

[quote name='eelsushi1']all the disc only dreamcast games are also being sold as a lot. so your bid is for the gameshark, along with the other games.[/QUOTE]

oh ok even better, apologies for not reading the fine print.

dont know if you saw the original post, but i need to retract the bid that was here. I actually just found the game and bought it very cheap. no need for two.

consider it a free bump

Last edited by a moderator:
bump. im in las vegas now (accessing CAG on phone) and having trouble accessing internet. once i get a better internet source, i will update all the bids and answer all PMs. PLEASE KEEP BIDDING.

[quote name='eelsushi1']bump. im in las vegas now (accessing CAG on phone) and having trouble accessing internet. once i get a better internet source, i will update all the bids and answer all PMs. PLEASE KEEP BIDDING.[/QUOTE]

ur a winner of my LOWBALL SALE

bread's done
Back