CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Fast forward a bit:

[youtube]O161a08uNF4[/youtube]

----

62f558b26754183b_beatles-rock-band.jpg

Official Site

I hope this will become the general The Beatles Rock Band thread for everyone to use and discuss. I'[ve eagerly been waiting for this game due to my respect for the rock band franchise but mostly because ever since childhood my family and I have been pretty damn hardcore beatles fans.

have fun and speculate what is unknown!

[quote name='Liquid 2']I like how that video has nothing to do with Rock Band.[/QUOTE]

There's footage of the game characters around the 1:30 mark...

[quote name='Liquid 2']I like how that video has nothing to do with Rock Band.[/QUOTE]

You're ignorant.

at about 1:18 to 2:00, if you look closely, you can see some 3D models of the Beatles playing on the screen which may or may not be from rock band.

they are from rock band... mcartney's blog has confirmed it.

I really hope they have the models of them when they made Let if Be... best look they had IMHO.

Not a big Beatles fan, but I'm eager to give this a shot (a $250 shot). I'm glad that they're retaining the cartoony Rock Band look for the game, but I hope it changes it around like with Yellow Submarine animated style.

I hope they have models of them for each era they had significant changes... ie. original beatles look, sgt peppers, let it be, abbey road... etc.

from the looks of it, i think that's the case.

I wonder if we get piano now..?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']they are from rock band... mcartney's blog has confirmed it.

I really hope they have the models of them when they made Let if Be... best look they had IMHO.[/QUOTE]

They look like they're from diferent eras .
I could swear I saw Ringo in a Sgt. Pepper's jacket at one point .

Let's all hope for an Abbey Road animated load screen . :lol:

[quote name='Richlough']They look like they're from diferent eras .
I could swear I saw Ringo in a Sgt. Pepper's jacket at one point .

Let's all hope for an Abbey Road animated load screen . :lol:[/QUOTE]

Complete with a Paul is Dead reference, no doubt.

Just preordered at Toys R Us and they had a deposit slip for $20 for the bundle, thing is that when it rang up at the register it came up as a $5 deposit instead.

MTV Games and Harmonix have announced The Beatles: Rock Band will have two standalone guitars made available alongside the forthcoming Liverpudlian music rhythm game. The Rickenbacker 325 and Gretsch Duo Jet, played by John Lennon and George Harrison allegedly throughout their respective careers, are set to go on sale when the game launches in September for $100 bucks a pop. For those of you playing along at home, that equates to $250 for the full "premium" bundle plus another $200 for both of these guitars, altogether adding up to a whopping $450 for you serious Beatles fans. We spoke with Mariana Agathoklis at MTV Games this morning who said, "These guitars are really for the hardcore fans."

beatlesrbgeetars.jpg

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/05/05/the-beatles-rock-band-guitars-confirmed-pre-order-club-announc/

I'm curious as to what they're made of if anything. If they're made of wood then I just might, bite on one of them.

Ya know, I'm not much of a Beatles fan, but I'd probably pick the disc up if:

1: I listen to the set list and there are enough cool songs
2: I can export the songs to RB platform

I Think it was confirmed when the game was first announced that there's going to be no compatibility with Rock Band DLC since they want this game to pay tribute to only the Beatles. As for Beatles DLC for this game, they haven't said anything, but with the amount EA/Harmonix/MTV paid I'm guessing so.

Though if the songs in this game can be transferred to Rock Band 2, that's more up for debate so far.

I preordered this with Amazon awhile ago then I see there is a preorder coder for the beatles web site. I never got one, so I preordered again and still no code. Anyone?

Ah, thanks RR for the link - I am SO showing this to my 9 year-old who's a huge Beatles fan just as I was (and am). Throw in my parents and that's 3 generations ;).

My only dilemma is which system to get this for. I have RB2 and a bunch of DLC on the 360 but if this is standalone then that doesn't matter and I may want to go with PS3 to get instruments for a different system at least.

[quote name='io']Ah, thanks RR for the link - I am SO showing this to my 9 year-old who's a huge Beatles fan just as I was (and am). Throw in my parents and that's 3 generations ;).

My only dilemma is which system to get this for. I have RB2 and a bunch of DLC on the 360 but if this is standalone then that doesn't matter and I may want to go with PS3 to get instruments for a different system at least.[/quote]

If you end up liking the Beatles RB instruments more, you might want to use them while playing RB2 as well. Get them on the 360.

The instruments do look better than any others, but we'll see how nice they actually are. I love the beatles and RB, so I will be getting this, just not at 60.

I have 2 guitars and a drum set already. Buying the game at $60 will more than satisfy me. Is the game online though? And what about the "career mode"? Whatever. I'll reserve the bloody game this week anyway!

The bass is so unbelievably cool. So are the 2 stand alones but that guitar is just so iconic at this point.

Can't wait to see the drums, perhaps next Tuesday? They started the pre-order club last Tuesday and then today they unveiled the bass. I'm thinking the drums are going to look pretty unique themselves; at first I thought maybe they would just be the silver/white color of Ringo's drums but that would basically just make them the Wii version of the drum set and obviously it'll be more unique than that.

Anyway, I already have the full bundle paid off and I've started on the Gretsch stand alone. Not to mention I'm buying the remastered CD's that day. 9/9/09 is THE DAY for me this year without a doubt. I absolutely cannot wait.

Leaked supposed tracklist ...

"I Saw Her Standing There"
"Please Please Me"
"Twist and Shout"
"All My Loving"
"I Wanna Be Your Man"
"She Loves You"
"I Want to Hold Your Hand"
"A Hard Day's Night"
"And I Love Her"
"Can't Buy Me Love"
"I'm A Loser"
"Baby's in Black"
"I Feel Fine"
"Help!"
"Ticket to Ride"
"I've Just Seen a Face"
"I'm Down"
"Drive My Car"
"In My Life"
"If I Needed Someone"
"Day Tripper"
"Taxman"
"She Said She Said"
"And Your Bird Can Sing"
"Paperback Writer"
"Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"
"Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"
"Good Morning Good Morning"
"I Am the Walrus"
"Hello Goodbye"
"Revolution"
"Back in the USSR"
"While My Guitar Gently Weeps"
"Birthday"
"Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey"
"Helter Skelter"
"Hey Bulldog"
"Come Together"
"Something"
"Octopus's Garden"
"Here Comes the Sun"
"Don't Let Me Down"
"Dig a Pony"
"I've Got a Feeling"
"Get Back"

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/14/rumor-the-beatles-rock-band-track-list-leaked/

bread's done
Back