Photo
- - - - -

CAGFC (UFC 2009 League) - HW's Only! New Site! Details Inside!

• Please log in to reply
1868 replies to this topic

#511 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2009 - 03:39 PM

I don't have this game, but this is a pretty bad ass thread.

#512 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2009 - 04:05 PM

I don't have this game, but this is a pretty bad ass thread.

Haha, thanks man! I might have to add that quote to the OP. It's nice to have a vote of confidence from a complete outsider. We must be doing something right. :)

Oh, and to everybody else, it's great that new members continue to join CAGFC! The new guys have been added to the CAGFC gamertag friends list on Xbox Live, so be sure to accept the request. We've got at least 4 fighters in each weight class now. That'll make my job much easier when putting the cards together. Still hoping those last 3 fights on this week's card happen sometime today.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#513 Soodmeg

Soodmeg

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:00 PM

Finally finished my damn HW career and ready to add him.

Big Black Smurf
6 foot 1 tall. 225 pounds.
86 overall
Boxer Wrestler

#514 sleepy180

sleepy180

Abel Technology

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:30 PM

If you could update my guy please, I finally finished career.

Eric "El Toro" Ortiz
Middleweight
Kickboxing / BJJ
Overall 95

And i just looked at the OP and it really is a badass thread. You really should find someone to make a webpage with this. Its pretty awesome.

Posted Image

#515 gamcreator

gamcreator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:52 PM

Haha, thanks man! I might have to add that quote to the OP. It's nice to have a vote of confidence from a complete outsider. We must be doing something right. :)

Oh, and to everybody else, it's great that new members continue to join CAGFC! The new guys have been added to the CAGFC gamertag friends list on Xbox Live, so be sure to accept the request. We've got at least 4 fighters in each weight class now. That'll make my job much easier when putting the cards together. Still hoping those last 3 fights on this week's card happen sometime today.

I sent a PM to BoSoxFan900 last night and have yet to hear back. I was out of town until late Tuesday night so I wasn't aware the card was posted until yesterday. Hopefully he'll respond soon so we can have our fight!

#516 ReiTuoRNhoJ

ReiTuoRNhoJ

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:42 PM

id be more than happy to fill in the blanks...i could use the fight ;)
just me

#517 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:00 PM

id be more than happy to fill in the blanks...i could use the fight ;)

Thanks, but I'd rather not alter the card at this point. The only reason I did it for the one fight was because Regian's 360 red ringed...and that happened like the day after the matches were posted.

People not getting their fights in will dictate what fights (if any) they receive in the future. It sucks to have unfinished matches, but I think it will benefit CAGFC in the long run. The deadline for those 3 fights is tonight, and you'll be on the new card that's posted tomorrow. Patience, grasshopper :)

#518 BoSoxFan900

BoSoxFan900

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:09 PM

Brandon Haines | Allen Duke | Forfeit

Sorry guys, my 360 red ringed on me earlier this week. I sent it off today.

Because horses have huge raging boners and we're all about huge raging boners here at CAG. There's poopers to be filled, dammit!

#519 ReiTuoRNhoJ

ReiTuoRNhoJ

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:10 PM

just figured id offer to help lol
just me

#520 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:19 PM

Ah, of course. It had to be another RRoD. Ahhh...forget what I said then. I really don't want to give anybody a loss due to red ringing (but I do wish he would have let us know sooner).

ReiTuoRNhoJ, if you can get in touch with gamcreator before midnight EST, and get a fight in, you can replace BoSoxFan900.

#521 ReiTuoRNhoJ

ReiTuoRNhoJ

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:24 PM

shweet..now lets hope i win :(
just me

#522 JDMxB

JDMxB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:49 PM

Add another LHW to the CAGFC!

Name: Renato "Babalu...El Toro" Sobral
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 205
Fighting Styles: Kickboxing/BJJ
Overall Rating: 99

Let's' Get it ON!!!

#523 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2009 - 11:05 PM

Add another LHW to the CAGFC!

Name: Renato "Babalu...El Toro" Sobral
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 205
Fighting Styles: Kickboxing/BJJ
Overall Rating: 99

Let's' Get it ON!!!

Haha, nice to see some of the guys not in the game be created! I've been thinking about doing that myself. Welcome to CAGFC :)

EDIT - This got me thinking, I don't know if anybody has heard of it, but here's a great site dedicated to creating other real fighters throughout MMA. http://ufc-caf.com/

EDIT 2 - Wow, and this guy's got some incredible CAFs! But he hasn't posted all the formulas yet. He'd make one hell of a sketch artist though, haha. http://www.caws.ws/f...hp/t316246.html

Edited by n8rockerasu, 12 June 2009 - 12:00 AM.

#524 Soodmeg

Soodmeg

Posted 11 June 2009 - 11:57 PM

Any of the heavyweights want to run a match tonight? I am going on vacation next week so I will be gone.

#525 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:03 AM

Any of the heavyweights want to run a match tonight? I am going on vacation next week so I will be gone.

Uh, does this mean you don't want in on tomorrow's card?

#526 Soodmeg

Soodmeg

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:22 AM

Oh, snap for some reason I didnt think we were sticking that close to set schedules. My schedules is chaos so I dont know if I will be able to make cards.

Hmmm. Have to think about this one.

EDIT: Well, I should be able to make tomorrows so go ahead and set me up nate.

#527 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:54 AM

Oh, snap for some reason I didnt think we were sticking that close to set schedules. My schedules is chaos so I dont know if I will be able to make cards.

Hmmm. Have to think about this one.

EDIT: Well, I should be able to make tomorrows so go ahead and set me up nate.

Well, it's not exactly set (not like a live card or anything). You've got a week to get your fight done. I just wanted to make sure you'd have a couple days available to at least have a chance to get it done before you leave. Basically, the card will be put up tomorrow morning, and the fights just have to be completed by the following Thursday at 11:59 PM EST.

#528 ReiTuoRNhoJ

ReiTuoRNhoJ

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:30 AM

gamecreator | reituornhoj | knockout | 0:08 of round 3
just me

#529 gamcreator

gamcreator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:31 AM

Brandon Haines | John Routier | KO | 0:08 of RD3

#530 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:34 AM

Good job getting that fight in guys!

I also want to thank ReiTuorNhoJ for stepping up and taking that fight on short notice. We gotta keep our guys healthy around here (no more RRoDs! haha)

#531 ReiTuoRNhoJ

ReiTuoRNhoJ

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:35 AM

Brandon Haines | John Routier | KO | 0:08 of RD3

fun fight man...didnt expect you to come out strong in the third..:applause:
just me

#532 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:58 AM

[Character] It doesn't matter WHO you put up against me, They will ALL feel the pain when I step into that Octagon and slam there ass down to the mat one after another! Bring it on who ever is next! You'll be just another victim on my Win Record[/character]

I saw that today Nate. Did you get it off GFAQS? Cause I found there after a poorly done Jason Miller (I don't think mine is THAT bad. But it will never be perfect. At least I got the clothing pretty close.) I wanted the Ken Shamrock and Dan Severn ones but he hasn't posted them yet.

EDIT: This is the one I found off of GFAQS. Wrong one Nate. But hey thats TWO sites now we have for CAF's.

http://forums.ufc-ca...x.php?board=4.0

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 23 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#533 ReiTuoRNhoJ

ReiTuoRNhoJ

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:03 AM

[Character] It doesn't matter WHO you put up against me, They will ALL feel the pain when I step into that Octagon and slam there ass down to mat one after another! Bring it on who ever is next! You'll be just another victim on my Win Record[/character]

I saw that today Nate. Did you get it off GFAQS? Cause I found there after a poorly done Jason Miller (I don't think mine is THAT bad. But it will never be perfect. At least I got the clothing pretty close.) I wanted the Ken Shamrock and Dan Severn ones but he hasn't posted them yet.

looks like i need to move up to heavy weight :p
just me

#534 gamcreator

gamcreator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:11 AM

fun fight man...didnt expect you to come out strong in the third..:applause:

Yea it was a good fight. I couldn't stop your takedowns and I did have trouble getting up a few times. But I definitely connected on that spinning back fist right out of the gate! Looking forward to fighting you again in the future though!

PS: Off topic but I fought a ranked match right after you. Guy was beating me and then I turned it around and made him submit. BOOM! Quit as soon as he tapped. Pissed me off so I'm glad I got 1 good fight in tonight!

#535 ReiTuoRNhoJ

ReiTuoRNhoJ

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:15 AM

Yea it was a good fight. I couldn't stop your takedowns and I did have trouble getting up a few times. But I definitely connected on that spinning back fist right out of the gate! Looking forward to fighting you again in the future though!

Connected? That's the understatement of the year. I'm gonna be fighting the rest of my career with dentures. Definately looking forward to the rematch tho. Should be fun.
just me

#536 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:35 AM

I haven't played for a few days since I started up Quantum of Solace, but I'm finally going to start my second character this weekend. I'm just not sure which to go with. The HW and LHW divisions have the most competition, and each features a few friends of mine.

I'd go with my original guy, Zeus Rambo, as a heavyweight, or an as of now unnamed celebrity as a light heavyweight. Of course, I have also been wanting to create Damarques Johnson at welterweight, but maybe I should see if he wins TUF first.

155toba.gif2i6pefo.gif675n9f.gifhsl3pl.gif

#537 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:07 AM

EDIT: This is the one I found off of GFAQS. Wrong one Nate. But hey thats TWO sites now we have for CAF's.

http://forums.ufc-ca...x.php?board=4.0

Cool! I actually just came across those two from searching on Google. I found links to that forum you posted, but it kept saying it couldn't find the page whenever I'd click on it. I still think that goldenarmz guy's look the best though. I wish he'd post his formula for Dan Severn because his really captures that Freddie Mercury quality that the others lack, haha. :)

#538 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:12 AM

Cool! I actually just came across those two from searching on Google. I found links to that forum you posted, but it kept saying it couldn't find the page whenever I'd click on it. I still think that goldenarmz guy's look the best though. I wish he'd post his formula for Dan Severn because his really captures that Freddie Mercury quality that the others lack, haha. :)

Thought you mike like it. I hope he post's up the Shamrock and Severn. I'll create them faster than a Flash KO! :D

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 23 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#539 Ultimate Matt X

Ultimate Matt X

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:16 PM

I messaged my opponent and haven't heard anything. I'm ready to fight tonight and should be available late tomorrow and all day Sunday for the next card.

#540 Ultimate Matt X

Ultimate Matt X

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:17 PM

Okay I see last week's match was already taken care of, hopefully I get to smash someone this week. :)