Photo
- - - - -

CAGFC (UFC 2009 League) - HW's Only! New Site! Details Inside!

• Please log in to reply
1868 replies to this topic

#571 Ultimate Matt X

Ultimate Matt X

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:41 AM

Okay just added my opponent to my friend's list, let me know when you can play. I probably won't be back until late tomorrow, but should be around all day Sunday.

#572 sleepy180

sleepy180

Abel Technology

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:54 AM

Any chance my little brother can join the league. We share the same gamertag since he can only play when he comes over to my apt...which is a lot. If so...

Daniel "Quicksilver" Ortiz
Light Heavyweight
Kickboxing / BJJ

More info soon if this is ok. If not don't worry about it.

Posted Image

#573 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2009 - 05:22 AM

Nate Lisa | Matt Young | Knockout | 4:59 of round 3

Amazing fight. Nate KO'ed me with a head kick counter to my Superman punch attempt. That's like the 3rd time he's done that, LOL. But I had to go for the KO since I wasn't confident I'd win the decision. Things were too close.

The simultaneous missed spinning backfists were cool... My arm is dead from that triangle choke. I had you so close to tapping, and you had no stamina, but then mine ran out, too, and your superior sub skills allowed you to get up. :(

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#574 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2009 - 05:40 AM

Nate Lisa | Matt Young | Knockout | 4:59 of round 3

Amazing fight. Nate KO'ed me with a head kick counter to my Superman punch attempt. That's like the 3rd time he's done that, LOL. But I had to go for the KO since I wasn't confident I'd win the decision. Things were too close.

The simultaneous missed spinning backfists were cool... My arm is dead from that triangle choke. I had you so close to tapping, and you had no stamina, but then mine ran out, too, and your superior sub skills allowed you to get up. :(

Nate Lisa | Matt Young | KO | 4:59 of Rd 3

Yeah, INCREDIBLE fight Matt! It was really even through the first two rounds. I felt like you probably took the 1st, but I came on stronger in the 2nd, until you went for that devastating triangle choke that I have no idea how I got out of. I was mashing the buttons like a son of a bitch (and also making panting noises, haha ;))

The spinning backfists made me laugh. It looked like ballroom dancing, haha. I really wasn't sure who was winning at the end, which is why I started throwing the big shots. We were both really swinging, and either of us easily could have won. I can't believe that kick landed with ONE SECOND left in the fight. That was insane! Great, great fight. We're a couple of badasses. 8-)

#575 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2009 - 01:05 PM

That was probably the best fight I've had with anyone.

I finally got started on my second CAF. I put in about 2 hours into the career and got a little past the first year. I'm 7-0, ranked 7th in the division, 40 overall so far. I'm saving the details until the guy is fight-ready, but this guy's definitely... unique.

I will tell you, however, that he is a 6'7" boxer/wrestler from Sweden.

Posted Image

#576 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:43 PM

Oh wow, one second left, that's awesome.

I'm probably going to look for a Jasper 360 today, which shouldn't be too hard to find now, and sell off the one that MS sends back (thanks Nate), so count me in on the next card.

#577 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:36 PM

Oh wow, one second left, that's awesome.

I'm probably going to look for a Jasper 360 today, which shouldn't be too hard to find now, and sell off the one that MS sends back (thanks Nate), so count me in on the next card.

Good call Alan. Some people pay however much extra for the extended warranty and all that stuff, but I don't see this as being that different in terms of cost. Not to mention, getting a brand new system provides you with another 3 years of protection from RRoDs.

#578 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:58 PM

Soodmeg, if you want to fight tonight, just let me know. I'll be around pretty much any time after 6 PM EST. Just name a time.

#579 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:39 PM

Looks like Jason Mayhem Miller will be joining up pretty soon ;). One more year left and he is retired :D

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 22 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#580 moonknight25

moonknight25

Simply Incredible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:48 AM

Okay just added my opponent to my friend's list, let me know when you can play. I probably won't be back until late tomorrow, but should be around all day Sunday.

Cool Matt, I'll be on Sun night around 6pm eastern

Posted Image

#581 Torque

Torque

Posted 14 June 2009 - 02:09 AM

Whenever My Opponent is Ready...

#582 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2009 - 02:48 AM

Whenever My Opponent is Ready...

You've PM'd your opponent right?

#583 Soodmeg

Soodmeg

Posted 14 June 2009 - 03:24 AM

Yeah, I can play anytime tomorrow hit me up pizza!

#584 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2009 - 03:28 AM

*psst* Dr. Pizza is Nate, mon. :-P

Posted Image

#585 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2009 - 03:38 AM

Yeah, the real DrP1zza didn't want to participate in our league, so I took the liberty of creating him. He is UNSTOPPABLE! I sent you a friend request on Live yesterday though, and I'm waiting on you to accept it. I'll be on tomorrow afternoon sometime. Not sure when exactly, but if there's a specific time that works for you, name it, and I'll try to be there.

#586 Soodmeg

Soodmeg

Posted 14 June 2009 - 03:44 AM

What? Ughh. There needs to be a universal way of telling who people are. So many gamer tags, so many screen names.

Dude if you are ready I can get a quick one in right now before bed.

I am suppose to play some L4d with my friend at 2 so about 1:30 pm EST would be good beacuse I should be already getting on.

#587 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2009 - 03:47 AM

What? Ughh. There needs to be a universal way of telling who people are. So many gamer tags, so many screen names.

From the rankings on page 1:

10. n8rockerasu - n8rocker82 - I Am "The Doctor" DrP1zza
11. Soodmeg - soodmeg - Big Black Smurf

CAG name, Gamertag, fighter name. CAG name is clickable for PM purposes.

Posted Image

#588 Soodmeg

Soodmeg

Posted 14 June 2009 - 03:51 AM

Yeah, I knew that was there Matt but damn you people and your millions of names. I meant telling who people are across everything......dude Fuck you its late.

*Throws half eaten burrito at Matt.

#589 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2009 - 04:44 AM

Yeah, I knew that was there Matt but damn you people and your millions of names. I meant telling who people are across everything......dude Fuck you its late.

*Throws half eaten burrito at Matt.

Haha, it's cool. I mean, "I Am DrP1zza" is just the fighter's name. I didn't figure your name was actually "Big Black Smurf", lol. Wait till you see Matt's new fighter. It might just make your head explode, haha.

But yeah, I'll try to get on around 1:30 PM EST tomorrow. See you then!

#590 cgarb84

cgarb84

KEAK HEEM IN DA BALLS!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2009 - 03:04 PM

Just letting my two opponents know in the thread that I can play anytime Sunday night until about 11pm Central Time. So xcoax and homeland let me know what you want to do sometime.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#591 Tuffgong

Tuffgong

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2009 - 04:31 PM

Just got done with our match.
Thanks for getting right on it JayDub. I didn't want to wait either!

Zippy D- Pinhead|Renato Sobral|Unanimous Decision|5:00 Round 3

That was a fun fight, but the lag was pretty bad. Still there were some pretty sweet moves, and I thought I was DONE when you sunk in that triangle... But I came back to dry hump my way to a decision!

#592 Tuffgong

Tuffgong

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2009 - 04:36 PM

BTW, thanks for organizing this.
Makes a fun game even better, and really nice job on the graphics and
layout of the original post.
Well done sir!
*claps*

#593 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:14 PM

Any chance my little brother can join the league. We share the same gamertag since he can only play when he comes over to my apt...which is a lot. If so...

Daniel "Quicksilver" Ortiz
Light Heavyweight
Kickboxing / BJJ

More info soon if this is ok. If not don't worry about it.

Sorry, I meant to respond to this yesterday, but forgot (too much stuff to keep up with, haha). Yeah, that's totally cool if your brother joins. I mean, it's really no different than anybody here having multiple fighters. Just know that his fighter will be held to the same standards as everyone elses. He'll have to be contacting his opponents (using your CAG name maybe?) and scheduling times for his fights. Other then that though, it's fine with me :)
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#594 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:16 PM

BTW, thanks for organizing this.
Makes a fun game even better, and really nice job on the graphics and
layout of the original post.
Well done sir!
*claps*

Thanks man! I'm really glad everyone is enjoying it! This is really what I had envisioned for this game. I'm just happy it seems to be working, haha. :)
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#595 Soodmeg

Soodmeg

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:53 PM

And there it is..Big Black Smurf starts his career off right with a win over Dr. Pizza.

TKO]4:00] 2nd round

When asked about his victory BBS had this to say.

"It was nice to get the first win. I have to give it up to my opponent and put in a good fight. He has a pretty good chin and a lot of heart. I knocked him down with my clinch 2 or 3 times without being able to finish him off. It was a good fight and I look forward to my next."

Asked why he joined the CAGFC BBS replied. "I am training so I can finally stop that guy and his cat from smashing the smurf village every week."

#596 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2009 - 06:18 PM

*the following story is satire, and was not written with any malice or intent to offend

LAS VEGAS (AP) - After years of racist thinking and unapologetically using the "N word" (including one idiotic rant directed at President Obama last month), DrP1zza finally got what was coming to him on an otherwise quiet Sunday afternoon.

The merciless beating he received at the hands of one "Big Black Smurf" will go down in the annals (or is it anals?) of time. While the fight was sanctioned by the Nevada State Athletic Commission and put on as part of CAGFC's third show, titled "Fully Loaded", the only things fully loaded were the devastating strikes that rained down into DrP1zza's skull as referee Mario Yamasaki flailed his arms haplessly, as though pleading for Big Black Smurf to stop.

From the opening bell, Big Black Smurf dominated the match, delivering big shots at will, and controlling DrP1zza in his seemingly inescapable clinch. However, DrP1zza somehow managed to put up a fight, and scored a few takedowns, narrowly getting out of the round.

In the 2nd round, it was more of the same. Big Black Smurf continued to utilize his clinch game, even knocking DrP1zza to the mat several times. Astonishingly, DrP1zza just kept coming back for more.

Finally, as the final minutes of the 2nd round ticked away, Big Black Smurf knocked DrP1zza to the canvas once more. He stood over DrP1zza with fire in his eyes and began raining down his mammoth hands in a fury.

DrP1zza struggled, but finally succombed to the will of the massive dark force towering over him. Just before losing complete consciousness, DrP1zza managed to spit out his mouthpiece, looked into his aggressor's eyes, and meekly pleaded "OW! JESUS CHRIST! STOP HITTING ME YOU N*****!!!"

DrP1zza refused to comment as he exited the ring, although he did slap one of the ringside cameras as he went by. Some people never learn.

Big Black Smurf | I Am DrP1zza | TKO | 4:00 of Rd 2

#597 seen

seen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2009 - 06:43 PM

LOL, great AP report and interview with BBS; these stories add to the fun of this IMO.

#598 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 14 June 2009 - 07:09 PM

And there it is..Big Black Smurf starts his career off right with a win over Dr. Pizza.

TKO]4:00] 2nd round

When asked about his victory BBS had this to say.

"It was nice to get the first win. I have to give it up to my opponent and put in a good fight. He has a pretty good chin and a lot of heart. I knocked him down with my clinch 2 or 3 times without being able to finish him off. It was a good fight and I look forward to my next."

Asked why he joined the CAGFC BBS replied. "I am training so I can finally stop that guy and his cat from smashing the smurf village every week."

*the following story is satire, and was not written with any malice or intent to offend (Press Release)

Posted Image

#599 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2009 - 07:12 PM

Posted Image

Reports have surfaced that after the loss, DrP1zza went back to his lockerroom and ate some cat food. The AP was unable to confirm these reports, however.

#600 bg88

bg88

Michael Mann fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2009 - 10:17 PM

Vulcan, I should be able to fight you tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest. I'm not sure if I'll be busy or not the next couple of days, but regardless I should have no problem getting our fight in.
Posted Image