Photo
- - - - -

Fate/Unlimited Codes - Comming to US but only through Digital Distribution - $29.99

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 bigl523

bigl523

Will work for video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2009 - 05:11 PM

Any idea if this is a permanent price drop or just a sale?
Posted Image

#32 depascal22

depascal22

Daddy Fat Sacks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2009 - 11:34 PM

It looks like it's just a sale. It will go back to $30 tomorrow.

#33 PuppetYuber

PuppetYuber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:16 AM

This game is actually a lot better than I expected. The missions are really hard though, whereas the computer AI is extremely easy

#34 Hibiwa

Hibiwa

Blue Exorcist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:41 AM

I haven't checked PSN yet, did I miss the sale? I loved the Fate/Stay Night anime.

#35 Hibiwa

Hibiwa

Blue Exorcist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2009 - 06:03 PM

Bought it for $14.99 this morning. Maybe it is a price drop, but I didn't want to gamble.

#36 Razzuel

Razzuel

People are idiots.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2009 - 12:37 AM

This game is actually a lot better than I expected. The missions are really hard though, whereas the computer AI is extremely easy

I think that the mission mode difficulty is just right. It's great at teaching you how to play each character.

If you are wondering why the enemy AI is so lenient, then that is because the default difficulty is normal. You can change the difficulty—and some other game options—if you go to the options part of the menu. The game is really customizable, which is one of its strengths; for example, the practice mode has a ton of options, so that you can practice in any way that you want.

#37 PuppetYuber

PuppetYuber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2009 - 02:15 AM

I think that the mission mode difficulty is just right. It's great at teaching you how to play each character.

If you are wondering why the enemy AI is so lenient, then that is because the default difficulty is normal. You can change the difficulty—and some other game options—if you go to the options part of the menu. The game is really customizable, which is one of its strengths; for example, the practice mode has a ton of options, so that you can practice in any way that you want.

I know you can change difficulty, but even with the hardest difficulty the AI doesnt improve until like stage 5+ in arcade mode

mission mode is only hard because most of the combo performance doesnt register with PSP 1000. It is hard to connect most of them. One of them took me about 20 minutes to complete.

#38 Razzuel

Razzuel

People are idiots.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2009 - 04:52 AM

I know you can change difficulty, but even with the hardest difficulty the AI doesnt improve until like stage 5+ in arcade mode

mission mode is only hard because most of the combo performance doesnt register with PSP 1000. It is hard to connect most of them. One of them took me about 20 minutes to complete.

Ah, I didn't even realize that since I never tried the harder difficulties. :p

Oh, that's what you meant by being too hard. Yeah, the combos can be a bit tough since the D-pad on the PSP 1000 is terrible, but that's the PSP's fault. You know, this may seem wrong to say this, but I think it would be a great idea: I actually want to be able to play PSP games on my PS3, so that the game can be on my TV and I can use a PS3 controller, but the only way to do that now is to buy a PSP Go, but I'm not buying one of those anytime soon.

#39 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:02 AM

Razzuel and I just played online together. A lot of fun once we got the voice chat to work. Definitely a fun fighter to play online.
Posted Image

#40 Razzuel

Razzuel

People are idiots.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2009 - 02:03 AM

The more I play this game the more I realize how unique and well thought out all of the characters are. Each character basically has their own rule set, which lies on top of a common foundation that all of the characters share. I don't think I can pick a favorite character because they are all quite interesting.