UFC 2009 Undisputed

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 Tavohl

Tavohl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2009 - 05:39 PM

yeah, boxers are pretty annoying. i fought a lot, that as John says, they just punch randomly and wont let you out. and there are others that go away from you, and try to knock you out while running with their $$$gy punch. just learn to step back and kick, or head punch. Its hard at first because of the lag, but eventually you will learn to do it.
Last night i was playing and as soon as round one was over i would get disconnected. it happen twice so i stopped playing.

#62 John Hyperion

John Hyperion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2009 - 05:46 PM

I play as Rampage but, to be fair, I always go Body-Head or Body-Body-Head. I always try to give the other person a fair chance to block.

That being said, most people don't block the body because it's a complete waste of time against the computer, and against a human opponent you can take a fair amount of damage before it's a serious issue.
Posted Image

#63 Pavel6969

Pavel6969

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:38 PM

I'm getting tired of the one punch knockouts when I am not even close to wore out. It's the only way I have ever lost, the quick ko. I know that happens from time to time, but it seems to happen way to often in this game.

#64 Tavohl

Tavohl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2009 - 03:22 AM

yeah, i havent played online since the day i post last message. everyone seems to use that. or they just go for takedowns and wont let you fight.
i hope theres a patch soon, cause its getting old.

#65 kamiza

kamiza

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:52 PM

I've still not picked up the full game yet, but I regularly play the demo and I was wondering what your fastest knockout was. I couldn't believe it last night when I got the KO with Chuck over Shogun with literally the first punch thrown. We touched gloves stepped back, side-stepped and a straight left scored the clean KO 8 seconds into the round. It was on easy admittedly, but still . . .
www.newbreview.com - Because we're not all hardcore

www.twitter.com/newbreview

My personal twitter:
www.twitter.com/kamiza

#66 Rafael122

Rafael122

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2009 - 02:10 PM

I haven't been able to do a quick knockout, but I've been knocked out in like 10 seconds via flying knee from Anderson Silva. I just kinda...didn't do anything, I had never seen it before and I had no idea what is was going to do or where it was going. So I froze.

#67 blackjaw

blackjaw

probably surfing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2009 - 03:02 PM

Bah, I just got the game and am kind of over it already. I started a career fighter, won my first fight by knockout, and lost the next three fights by knockout in the last 20 seconds of round 3. What sucks is that there was no way I would lose the decision, so I played it safe, stayed away, and blocked constantly in the last minute. All three of those fights had crazy knockouts through my blocks with the computer swinging wildly. Then the next three fights I won by way of clinch knee knockout in the first round after I found that to be the easiest way to win fights.

The game is kind of addicting and knocking people out is fun, but for long term fun, its just not my cup of tea. Kind of sucks because I'm a huge MMA fan.

#68 Tavohl

Tavohl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:37 AM

yeah, i've knocked a few in clich really fast, and i've knocked 2 online with the first puch(superman punch). both quit the game so i got no points, but at least i got the trophy.

#69 Tavohl

Tavohl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:18 AM

Any one still plays this game, and can help me get the online trophies?