[Free Games, Music, etc] This is as easy as asking Jeeves

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkcp

CAG Veteran
*I will not bribe you with "prizes" in any way in order to get more points*

From my personal experience, sites like yourps34free.com, 3604free.com, and every other Trainn site has been so hard for me to complete because no one would be able to sign up under you and go "green."
You have to pay money in order to get something for "free"

HOWEVER, this site allows you to get FREE STUFF without a credit card or any payments:

http://www.swagbucks.com

It's as easy as using google and searching for something. All you have to do is sign up and search for anything you wanna look for, and you'll get swag bucks right away. You can independently get hundreds of swag bucks a day without having to use a friend to "help" you get more points.

There are also other sites that can help you get a LOT of swag bucks by redeeming a code:
http://blog.swagbucks.com/

You can easily make hundreds swag bucks within a day and get an Xbox, Ps3, or Wii game. This website won't give you any spam or advertisements unless you've won swag bucks, so there's no harm for your e-mail address.

Ask some questions or comments and I'll be free to answer them.

FAQ from site:

How does this work?
swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn Swag Bucks, digital dollars which can be redeemed for exclusive swagbucks.com prizes.

How many Swag Bucks can I win?
You can win multiple Swag Bucks every day. Every search is a chance to win! Swag Bucks can be won in denominations $1-$5, $10, $20, $50 and $100

Is your search engine as good as google?
Yes! swagbucks.com features a best in trade search feed, which includes results from Google and Ask.com. If you're already searching the web, why not win prizes, while continuing to receive the same great results you are accustomed to?

Will you spam me or track my searches?
NEVER! YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL NOT BE REPRODUCED, DIVULGED, OR SOLD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back