1080 Avalanche & Eternal Darkness $14.99 Gamestop B&M

lurknomore

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
These two GCN games Brand new as the title says.

This may not be the $9.99 that these games have been every now and again, but these seem to be permanent price drops...from the mouth of a flunky manager, so who knows? Good prices nonetheless, since I've seen both for full MSRP of $49.99 at more than 75% of vg stores.

I thought Eternal Darkness was 9.99.. or 4.99 new.. but definately, i'll definately pick these up sometime soon. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='dwsscs']1080 can still be found for $10 new at EB B&M.[/quote]

Are you sure about this? My EB B&M show prices of $49.99. Does it ring up as $10 or is your store pricing it as such? The 3 EBs near me are all meticulous about pricing their games accurately and promptly, and they all have it priced higher than $10, much higher.

Good deal for both games! 1080 can also be played via GCN system link via the broadband adapters! I love to play Mario Kart DD and Kirby's Air Ride 8-player!!!

Good deal. Personally I think Eternal Darkness is a overrated game (9.6 on ign? and RE4 ONLY scores 9.8... come on) But that's just my opinioin. I did pick up my copy at TRU green tag for $11 after tax.

Anyways, you can't go wrong with 15 dollars. Good find OP.

[quote name='lurknomore'][quote name='dwsscs']1080 can still be found for $10 new at EB B&M.[/quote]

Are you sure about this? My EB B&M show prices of $49.99. Does it ring up as $10 or is your store pricing it as such? The 3 EBs near me are all meticulous about pricing their games accurately and promptly, and they all have it priced higher than $10, much higher.[/quote]

Its marked $49.99 , but it should ring up $9.99. At least that is what happened at my eb. YMMV but I have heard many others seeing it at this price besides myself. Just ask them to scan it!

I picked up Eternal Darkness new at my EB for $4.99 back in December. That had actually been the new price for a few months. Only during the week before Christmas did they jack the price back up to $29.99. Looks like the inflated price is still in effect even if it is slightly lower.

Eternal Darkness is very good. If someone really wants it and can't find it, shoot me a PM, I got an extra sealed one I'll ship for $10.

Eternal Darkness is certainly a recommended buy for the mature gamer, if $20 or less consider just grabbing it when you see it. It has become an uncommon sight in stores around me, for instance, and same with online (except for used).

[quote name='dwsscs'][quote name='lurknomore'][quote name='dwsscs']1080 can still be found for $10 new at EB B&M.[/quote]

Are you sure about this? My EB B&M show prices of $49.99. Does it ring up as $10 or is your store pricing it as such? The 3 EBs near me are all meticulous about pricing their games accurately and promptly, and they all have it priced higher than $10, much higher.[/quote]

Its marked $49.99 , but it should ring up $9.99. At least that is what happened at my eb. YMMV but I have heard many others seeing it at this price besides myself. Just ask them to scan it![/quote]

This is still not coming up for me at EB. Oh well.

[quote name='lurknomore'][quote name='dwsscs'][quote name='lurknomore'][quote name='dwsscs']1080 can still be found for $10 new at EB B&M.[/quote]

Its marked $49.99 , but it should ring up $9.99. At least that is what happened at my eb. YMMV but I have heard many others seeing it at this price besides myself. Just ask them to scan it![/quote]

This is still not coming up for me at EB. Oh well.[/quote]

That sucks!

bread's done
Back