Photo
* * * * * 11 votes

List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6369 replies to this topic

#271 Doomed

Doomed

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:03 PM

OP doesn't know what Halo Waypoint is. That's what the rewards come from, not ODST.

sig.gif

#272 NoDAK

NoDAK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:15 PM

Damn do I still need ODST for that?

No, just log into Xbox Live on your 360. If my memory serves...
you can go to Community channel, then scroll over to the Halo Waypoint
-OR- go to Game on Demand in the Game Marketplace, then scroll over.

#273 Nebenator

Nebenator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 04:21 PM

OP doesn't know what Halo Waypoint is. That's what the rewards come from, not ODST.

They come from ODST achievements, but are redeemed in Waypoint. I know what it is, but I made it unclear when I posted.

I've updated the OP, tell me what you think.

#274 Doomed

Doomed

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:35 PM

Much better Nebenator.

sig.gif

#275 Greg1003

Greg1003

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:25 PM

Free downloadable content from EA. :booty:

EA has opened the garage door and rolled out its Team Racing Pack for Need For Speed: Shift, adding five new cars and a cooperative online racing mode to its superb driving game. Available today for Xbox 360 and PC, the DLC is priced at ... wait, it's free? Five cars and a new mode are free? This is obviously an error and the DLC should be downloaded before EA starts asking like 1500 space bucks for it. Oh, EA did this intentionally? Kudos, giant publisher. (We're still not sure if this is some kind of trick.)

XBL Gold members can grab the expansion from the Xbox Live Marketplace at this link. PS3 owners in the UK will find the free DLC on PSN today, with the US PlayStation Store getting it next Thursday, December 10.

#276 Nebenator

Nebenator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:30 PM

Free downloadable content from EA. :booty:

EA has opened the garage door and rolled out its Team Racing Pack for Need For Speed: Shift, adding five new cars and a cooperative online racing mode to its superb driving game. Available today for Xbox 360 and PC, the DLC is priced at ... wait, it's free? Five cars and a new mode are free? This is obviously an error and the DLC should be downloaded before EA starts asking like 1500 space bucks for it. Oh, EA did this intentionally? Kudos, giant publisher. (We're still not sure if this is some kind of trick.)

XBL Gold members can grab the expansion from the Xbox Live Marketplace at this link. PS3 owners in the UK will find the free DLC on PSN today, with the US PlayStation Store getting it next Thursday, December 10.

Very insightful comment, and a step in the right direction for EA. I've added it in, thank you!
EDIT: Saw your comment below mine :lol:

Edited by Nebenator, 03 December 2009 - 11:40 PM.

#277 Greg1003

Greg1003

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:36 PM

Very insightful comment, and a step in the right direction for EA. I've added it in, thank you!

I stole it from Joystiq, I just forgot to post the link.

#278 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:09 AM

Noticed a afew missing

PES 2009 - Data update (Mar '09)
PES 2010 - 11/2009 Downloadable Updates
FIFA 09 - Live Season - Liga BBVA
FIFA 09 - Live Season - Serie A
FIFA 09 - Live Season - Ligue 1
FIFA 09 - Live Season - Bundesliga
FIFA 09 - Live Season - All Leagues Pack
FIFA 09 - Live Season - Primera División de México
FIFA 09 - Live Season - Barclays Premier League
FIFA 09 - FIFA 09 Ultimate Team - English
FIFA 09 - FIFA 09 Ultimate Team - Spanish

I've been updating them on another forum for a bit.

http://xboxdlc.webs.com/

I just threw them up on a free in case it every went down. Had links for US marketplace feel free to take any if missing.

#279 Nebenator

Nebenator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:18 AM

Noticed a afew missing

PES 2009 - Data update (Mar '09)
PES 2010 - 11/2009 Downloadable Updates
FIFA 09 - Live Season - Liga BBVA
FIFA 09 - Live Season - Serie A
FIFA 09 - Live Season - Ligue 1
FIFA 09 - Live Season - Bundesliga
FIFA 09 - Live Season - All Leagues Pack
FIFA 09 - Live Season - Primera División de México
FIFA 09 - Live Season - Barclays Premier League
FIFA 09 - FIFA 09 Ultimate Team - English
FIFA 09 - FIFA 09 Ultimate Team - Spanish

I've been updating them on another forum for a bit.

http://xboxdlc.webs.com/

I just threw them up on a free in case it every went down. Had links for US marketplace feel free to take any if missing.

Thank you! I had a few missing in the arcade games addons section, so I added those in. I've bookmarked your website and will compare both lists soon.

#280 nnthomas

nnthomas

meeble meeble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2009 - 04:01 PM

Star Trek DAC just released free DLC, even comes with achievements too.
Posted Image

#281 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2009 - 01:46 PM

Also I think that Burnout Paradise - Burnout ™ Paradise Bikes is gone. I looked all over for it on xbox.com I think maybe they incorporated into the 1.9 download.

#282 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2009 - 05:03 AM

I love my Splosion Man hoodie.

#283 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2009 - 10:44 PM

http://xboxdlc.webs.com/updates.htm

I'll just update that from now on so don't have to scroll through them all
Added
Forza Motorsport 3 - Hot Holidays Car Sample

#284 Nebenator

Nebenator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:51 AM

I'll just update that from now on so don't have to scroll through them all

I'm more concerned with the old addons that I have yet to add. But thank you for the updates link! (and yes, I added the Forza 3 DLC)

#285 yatesl

yatesl

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 11:53 AM

Just to let you know, 1 vs 100 is also available to members in the UK, too (and I presume the rest of Europe, although don't hold me to that.)

Does this list include free games/DLC/themes on the Eastern marketplaces, too? Looking at it, I can only see Hexic 2.

#286 empando

empando

Psycho Crusher

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 10:38 PM

naruto broken bond has a free sasuke costume and nba live 10 got a shoe pack

#287 dwb6

dwb6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 11:15 PM

There is a free premium theme that is given as a prize when you win the mini game from this years xbox.com advent calender

link: http://www.xbox.com/...dventskalender/

this is in german and is only redeemable on a german account, but you can still sign up and get a code by clicking the login button in the middle of the page and entering your username and email from your original account
Posted Image
Google powered search engine. Almost identical to Bing rewards but offers way better rewards and is easier to earn swagbucks (points)
http://points2shop.com//banners/184785
Use points (earned by playing games, filling out easy surveys, or many other simple ways) to purchase stuff off of amazon.com

#288 Nebenator

Nebenator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 11:25 PM

Just to let you know, 1 vs 100 is also available to members in the UK, too (and I presume the rest of Europe, although don't hold me to that.)

Updated

naruto broken bond has a free sasuke costume and nba live 10 got a shoe pack

Updated

There is a free premium theme that is given as a prize when you win the mini game from this years xbox.com advent calender

this is in german and is only redeemable on a german account, but you can still sign up and get a code by clicking the login button in the middle of the page and entering your username and email from your original account

I've updated what I know, but what is the theme's name?

Does this list include free games/DLC/themes on the Eastern marketplaces, too? Looking at it, I can only see Hexic 2.

Someone please answer his question!

#289 empando

empando

Psycho Crusher

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 11:39 PM

found an avatar prop thats free
http://marketplace.x...0-000058580828/

#290 GamerKingFaiz

GamerKingFaiz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:04 AM

Thanks.

fs_lastplayed.png

#291 dwb6

dwb6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2009 - 01:33 AM

whoops, forgot to add the name. its called the History of Gaming Premium Theme
Posted Image
Google powered search engine. Almost identical to Bing rewards but offers way better rewards and is easier to earn swagbucks (points)
http://points2shop.com//banners/184785
Use points (earned by playing games, filling out easy surveys, or many other simple ways) to purchase stuff off of amazon.com

#292 GamerKingFaiz

GamerKingFaiz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:09 AM

Thanks.

It doesn't download for some reason... =/

fs_lastplayed.png

#293 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2009 - 03:06 AM

I have no idea how...but I won the mini game and got my code. Thanks!

Thank you, added to queue.

#294 NoDAK

NoDAK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2009 - 08:00 PM

Ahh, so that prop is meant to be free.

I saw the line in the press release that stated, "On December 10, get your Avatar in the holiday spirit with specialty items including an ugly holiday sweater and even a free holiday gift for your Avatar to unwrap!", but when I checked the marketplace was charging 240MSP. I just figured I'd misinterpreting their meaning.

Anyways, thanks for the heads up, emperor922.

#295 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2009 - 10:14 AM

I don't mean to be that guy but I've heard there are a few free music videos so maybe add a video spot to OP?

Free music videos I found: Linkin Park-Given Up, Slayer-Behind "World Painted Blood", Pearl Jam-The Fixer (I had already posted this free awhile back)

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.

Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D  Watch Dogs, Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#296 throwingks

throwingks

Posted 13 December 2009 - 04:37 PM

U.S. Air Force The Circuit Gamer Picture Pack

U.S. Air Force Halo Legends Gamer Picture Pack

U.S. Air Force Halo Legends Theme

Girls Go Geek Co Brand Theme

Girls Go Geek Co Brand Picture Pack

#297 Nebenator

Nebenator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2009 - 04:43 PM

I don't mean to be that guy but I've heard there are a few free music videos so maybe add a video spot to OP?

Good observation, but the reason I held off on a video section is the same reason I didn't add in a regular theme and gamer pictures section; there are a lot of free videos, themes and pics, most of which are terrible.

I need to know which ones are worth downloading and how I should add in the sections.

Also, DOES ANYONE WANT TO MOVE THE THREAD BACK TO THE 360 SECTION, OR IS IT FINE WHERE IT IS? It seem to be getting a half and half for each side and can't decide what I should do.

Edited by Nebenator, 13 December 2009 - 05:19 PM.
typo

#298 spree4567

spree4567

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2009 - 04:57 PM

I personally think it's better served in the 360 section since this is only 360 stuff. It's also a permanent thread that's being updated, whereas the majority of the threads in contests/free stuff are short lived.

#299 Doomed

Doomed

Posted 13 December 2009 - 05:18 PM

Also, DOES ANYONE WANT TO MOVE THE THREAD BACK TO THE 360 SECTION, OR IS IT FINE WHERE IT IS? I seem to be getting a half and half for each side and can't decide what I should do.

I never would have found this where it is now.

sig.gif

#300 chuckie88

chuckie88

Molder of Minds

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2009 - 05:37 PM

I also wouldn't have found it where it is now. In fact this is the first time I've heard of this thread. Pretty cool so I thought I'd tag it.

As I'm new this may have been mentioned already but I noticed mulptiple avatar awards for the same thing in Left For Dead 2. I've been playing the game and when I reached 10,000 kills I got the T-shirt (not the frying pan) also when I rescued the gnome I got the T-shirt (not the gnome). Are the prizes region specific or something?

Once again cool thread, I'll keep checking it out.
-Trying to think of something creative.-