List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6369 replies to this topic

#4741 Ham Salad 360

Ham Salad 360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

I got the surfboard from the Chasing Mavericks ad. I had to use the 18-year old profile that I created to get the Skittles prop to get the ad to appear.

Also, my wife got the Slim Jim shirt for her account. I remember seeing some debate over whether it was available for females, and it is.

#4742 mikehaggar99

mikehaggar99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:12 AM

I got the Chasing Mavericks ad on my normal account.

#4743 draven1089

draven1089

Why So Serious ?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

Has anyone seen anything more about the dishonored ad? Did it ever make it to the US dashboard?

Posted Image

Many Fall, Few Rise

#4744 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:11 PM

I am on the BETA dashboard and was wondering if the search and find a Game Marketplace ad trick was still working for anyone else on the BETA. It seemed like this has stopped working for me a week or so - and a couple updates - back.

#4745 mechaduckzilla

mechaduckzilla

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:37 PM

new mass effect 3 multiplayer add on

http://marketplace.x...c5-962a5b906d16

#4746 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

I am on the BETA dashboard and was wondering if the search and find a Game Marketplace ad trick was still working for anyone else on the BETA. It seemed like this has stopped working for me a week or so - and a couple updates - back.

I can't seem to get it to work as well. I either get an ad for Trials HD or Netflix.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4747 Pekin Duck

Pekin Duck

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

Nice!!! Thanks for posting.

#4748 MrsTimberlake

MrsTimberlake

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:45 PM

Any new info on the Xbox Live Rewards debate? I know we have to watch 3/4 and for 30 minutes each, but last week 10/3 I had class, so I opened it up at 5:00 and left it there (I know I wasn't home to press watch at 6pm but I was hoping it would do something just in case) when I got home I had the option to press play still and it started the whole thing over- so did I get credit for 10/3 or did it have to be live?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

:cry: Got a female avatar code lying around? :pray:

#4749 PottyPops

PottyPops

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:01 PM

Any new info on the Xbox Live Rewards debate? I know we have to watch 3/4 and for 30 minutes each, but last week 10/3 I had class, so I opened it up at 5:00 and left it there (I know I wasn't home to press watch at 6pm but I was hoping it would do something just in case) when I got home I had the option to press play still and it started the whole thing over- so did I get credit for 10/3 or did it have to be live?

Not sure if it had to be live or if the replay would work too. Did you watch the replay? Because when it played live it kicked itself off and had to be restarted a couple times. The first time it kicked off was only 26 minutes in, so if you didn't let the replay play through then I would suspect you didn't receive credit. Hope you got credit, but just in case you'd better be sure to tune in for the last 3 debates. The next one is the VP debate on Oct. 11th @ 9-10:30pm EDT.

#4750 PottyPops

PottyPops

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:09 PM

It won't let me queue a download from my pc on the xbox site. This is the first time I've tried since I started the dashboard beta though, so maybe that's the reason.

#4751 MrsTimberlake

MrsTimberlake

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

Not sure if it had to be live or if the replay would work too. Did you watch the replay? Because when it played live it kicked itself off and had to be restarted a couple times. The first time it kicked off was only 26 minutes in, so if you didn't let the replay play through then I would suspect you didn't receive credit. Hope you got credit, but just in case you'd better be sure to tune in for the last 3 debates. The next one is the VP debate on Oct. 11th @ 9-10:30pm EDT.

Hey, yeah when I got home it was on the screen of empty podiums and the crowd taking pictures so I let that play and checked back and had the replay button so I pressed that and watched the whole thing (well I changed back to the TV but I left my xbox on) and I'll be sure to watch on Thurs, which happens to be my birthday lol but I gotta have that epic Halo armor haha thanks :)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

:cry: Got a female avatar code lying around? :pray:

#4752 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:49 PM

I haven't had much luck with it, other than the WoW avatar shirts. The best bet if you want to get the free avatar items is to use someone else's non-beta Xbox. Put your profile on a USB drive or restore your profile on their console. I have seen the ads for the Maverick surfboard, Verzion surfboard, Slim Jim shirt and Skittles prop recently.

You can also just wait for the dashboard update for everyone and hopefully the ads will still be available.

Has anyone seen the Hotel Transylvania ad lately? That's the only one avatar freebie I'm missing.

#4753 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:04 AM

I haven't had much luck with it, other than the WoW avatar shirts. The best bet if you want to get the free avatar items is to use someone else's non-beta Xbox. Put your profile on a USB drive or restore your profile on their console. I have seen the ads for the Maverick surfboard, Verzion surfboard, Slim Jim shirt and Skittles prop recently.

You can also just wait for the dashboard update for everyone and hopefully the ads will still be available.

If only I had the option of using someone else's XBOX. I actually have two and made the mistake of moving both to the BETA before I realized the problem with ads. Who knew not getting ads would be a drawback :lol:

#4754 kuda

kuda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:52 AM

Borderlands 2 - Compatibility Pack
http://marketplace.x...44977?cid=SLink

#4755 in boston

in boston

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:43 AM

Has anyone seen anything more about the dishonored ad? Did it ever make it to the US dashboard?

I'm on beta and initially got the dishonored ad when it was first listed here, but it was before the avatar mask was available (one of those "Check back later!" deals). Haven't seen it since.

#4756 Zexy

Zexy

I know I'm sexy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:12 AM

Borderlands 2 - Compatibility Pack
http://marketplace.x...44977?cid=SLink

we'll you'll have to dl it in order to play online

#4757 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:19 AM

Forza Horizon Demo is online. Play a couple of races and you will get a message that when you buy the full game you will be gifted a 2013 Dodge Viper. Free car can only be claimed in game and the in game free car message will expire November 30th.

Never thought a Forza game would copy so much from Dirt 2 and NFS ProStreet.

#4758 strizay

strizay

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:22 PM

Darksiders II: Crow Armor Set Giveaway!

http://www.darksider...or-set-giveaway

#4759 chuckie88

chuckie88

Molder of Minds

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:38 PM

^Just a heads up for everyone. This is only if you own the game and log into it between 10/12 and 10/22.
-Trying to think of something creative.-

#4760 JMusic

JMusic

音楽人

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:11 PM

Not sure if this has been posted, but Mass Effect 3 Retaliation expansion is free:

#4761 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:28 PM

Not sure if this has been posted, but Mass Effect 3 Retaliation expansion is free:

It was posted about 6 posts back lol
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#4762 JMusic

JMusic

音楽人

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

It was posted about 6 posts back lol

They say eyesight is the first to go... :)

#4763 NoDAK

NoDAK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:35 PM

This morning on Zune Video, I saw free episodes of a few Cartoon Network programs, including Regular Show, Adv. Time, Ben 10, Kids Next Door, Gumball, Chowder, Samurai Jack, and Flapjack.

#4764 Zexy

Zexy

I know I'm sexy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:22 PM

This morning on Zune Video, I saw free episodes of a few Cartoon Network programs, including Regular Show, Adv. Time, Ben 10, Kids Next Door, Gumball, Chowder, Samurai Jack, and Flapjack.

The only shows worth watching are KND and Samurai Jack. Rest are utter SHYYT

#4765 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:36 PM

Someone beat you to it. :)

http://www.cheapassg...&postcount=4724

#4766 michaelh

michaelh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:40 AM

2 new apps on uk dash im on beta so hope its not just for us.
ign
gamespot
no links avalible

#4767 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:49 AM

We've had IGN, not sure about Gamestop.

#4768 NoDAK

NoDAK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:57 AM

Someone beat you to it. :)

http://www.cheapassg...&postcount=4724

Well, no wonder that didn't show up when I searched. :)

#4769 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:33 AM

There are two free fights you can watch on the UFC app.

#4770 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:54 PM

We've had IGN, not sure about Gamestop.

Gamespot was just added to the apps this week in the us, too.
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.