List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6369 replies to this topic

#4981 TriskaidekaPunk

TriskaidekaPunk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

**I know its been mentioned a few but like 20pages back and just advising it still works**

If missed because I thought I did, the 2013 Mustang ad is still popping up on the bottom os the APPs tab of the dashboard for 5 FREE things!!

Ford Mustang Avatar Gear -freebies-t-shirt-hat-racing-suit-shelby-boss-mustang/

:Added:
The Hover board Prop and Tablet Via ads too Verzion
-To get tablet you got to watch a 30-40sec video
-Play a "wack a mole" game and get over 50 pts

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by TriskaidekaPunk, 05 November 2012 - 05:05 PM.

Posted Image
~NOƆ∀q ƎΛ∀H I S∩O˥∀Ǝſ SƎNOƎWOS~
*Promote & support corn based ethanol!! Yes that means Whiskey :)*

ASUS M4AA88TD EVO AM3
AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black 3.2GHz
G-Skill Ripjaw 4x 2gb DDR3
Dual XFX HD5670 Radeon 1gb

Posted Image

#4982 Solomon Grundy

Solomon Grundy

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

**I know its been mentioned a few but like 20pages back and just advising it still works**

Posted Image

Wait, is that Sarah Palin? Didn't know she plays Xbox, nor that she worked at Verizon. Funny...

#4983 r3dreck

r3dreck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon for Forza Horizon
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=331389

http://marketplace.x...b9-f0fc7a1b8e81

#4984 ArmyOfFun

ArmyOfFun

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

Wait, is that Sarah Palin? Didn't know she plays Xbox, nor that she worked at Verizon. Funny...

That's Tina Fey, totally different. ;)

#4985 murph17

murph17

Rock Band addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon for Forza Horizon
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=331389

http://marketplace.x...b9-f0fc7a1b8e81

whaaaat? now i might have to buy Forza just to drive the Jeep :)

#4986 murph17

murph17

Rock Band addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

sorry if this is a repeat. Free NFL Play 60 jerseys, found this via AvatarHunter.com

Posted Image

male
http://marketplace.x...0c-bb315858081c

female
http://marketplace.x...95-e8d65858081c

#4987 strizay

strizay

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:10 AM

it has been posted, but at least you're on topic.

#4988 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

Start-Ups: Silicon Valley: Season 1 - Starting Up

#4989 Discus

Discus

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

Free props here, credits go to user stuart2773 :)

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=331534

You are free to do as we tell you!

hypnotoad-smiley-emoticon.gif

#4990 Hawaiian

Hawaiian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:04 PM

007™ Legends

SKYFALL Content Pack (FREE)
Posted Image
Take on the role of James Bond as played by Daniel Craig in all new SKYFALL levels. Unlock three new single player levels following the storyline of the SKYFALL movie. Levels take place in Istanbul and Shanghai as the player (Bond) attempts to track down the villain Patrice.

#4991 Gideon68

Gideon68

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:14 PM

007 Legends - I get "Not valid in your region" - US

#4992 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

It's for Great Britain, hence the PEGI and the GB in its content page.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#4993 Razorleaf

Razorleaf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

but its not UK only...works here too (Germany).

#4994 franscodelamrte

franscodelamrte

The Watchman of Buffalora Cemetery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

most of Europe & the UK have it today, as does PSN....XBL & PC get it on Nov. 20th, am not entirely sure why.

#4995 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:23 PM

The Verizon ad now has a Droid Razr avatar phone available. You have to do a quiz before it is available but then you get to choose one of three colors.

#4996 mechaduckzilla

mechaduckzilla

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

The Verizon ad now has a Droid Razr avatar phone available. You have to do a quiz before it is available but then you get to choose one of three colors.

This is listed a few posts above with a link to another thread where I've detailed how to get all three colors. For those interested

After you get one on your main profile, log off, go to the dashboard(to be safe) and log in another us profile(it only takes a few minutes to set up a new account on hotmail and then xbl). Find the ad and do the quiz agai (answers don't matter. Go back to the store and pick a different color and download it. after the download, use a second controller to log back into your main profile. log off your fake/secondary profile. then with your main profile select the prop and download it. Do not log into your main profile before selecting a new color with your secondary/fake profile. Thats why you are getting booted to the dashboard. Also, you can delete the extra profile when you are done.

Hope this helps.

Make sure download to your secondary before switching over. And to be on the safe side, I logged my main profile off and searched for the ad with my secondaries to avoid the booting issue. And keep track of which colors you choosen. Good luck.

Edited by mechaduckzilla, 10 November 2012 - 05:20 PM.

#4997 GDark

GDark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

Thanks mechaduckzilla, it worked!

#4998 DERRANGED

DERRANGED

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:25 AM

Ad hasn't shown for me

#4999 Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Keep Calm Chive On

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:38 AM

Start-Ups: Silicon Valley: Season 1 - Starting Up

I should also add for Android users this episode is also for FREE on Google Play

PSA: The general start up community has shunned this show, but make your own opinion I will be watching it in a day or so

Check my YouTube channel for exotic cars: https://www.youtube.com/user/DKGarage

#5000 TriskaidekaPunk

TriskaidekaPunk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:58 AM

Free props here, credits go to user stuart2773 :)

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=331534

Not really I posted 3 days before that form was mad :)
Posted Image
~NOƆ∀q ƎΛ∀H I S∩O˥∀Ǝſ SƎNOƎWOS~
*Promote & support corn based ethanol!! Yes that means Whiskey :)*

ASUS M4AA88TD EVO AM3
AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black 3.2GHz
G-Skill Ripjaw 4x 2gb DDR3
Dual XFX HD5670 Radeon 1gb

Posted Image

#5001 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

Wreckateer will be free from November 16th - 17th on the Japanese Xbox Live Marketplace. Possibly other countries. Mark you calendars. :)

http://www.xbox.com/...n/live10th/home

#5002 michaelh

michaelh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

Wreckateer will be free from November 16th - 17th on the Japanese Xbox Live Marketplace. Possibly other countries. Mark you calendars. :)

cheers dude, creating new japan profile, keep forgetting details

#5003 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

Time to make a Japanese account I guess... unless it'll be available in Taiwan as well.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#5004 Warrio_r

Warrio_r

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

thanks already have an acount for that,just remind us again in two days please :applause: thanks
Do you want Some ?!? Come and get some ... !!!

#5005 DERRANGED

DERRANGED

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

Blast, it requires kinect. Wreckateer

#5006 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:58 PM

There's a new advert out for Target (christmas themed). Go right when you find it and you get a free Target Bullseye (logo) avatar prop. There's also a free gamer pic and theme.

EDIT: I found it in apps (and later in music). It's just a standard picture (no animation) but it's hard to miss with the big Target logo. Good in the US so far.

EDIT #2: The prop is actually the Target Dog with an animation involving a bone. Better than quite a few of the others, imo.

EDIT #3: Okay, WTF. It removed my I (porkchop) minecraft shirt. I went in to add it back and all my avatar award stuff is gone. I removed the prop and no luck. So I guess equip it at your own risk.

EDIT #4: Resetting the console fixed the issue. I should note there's a possibility it wasn't the Target dog that was the culprit, as I removed passwords my red ringed XBoxes earlier. Sort of doubt that would effect props, but just leaving the previous edit around in case it was the prop.

Edited by pyoobez, 15 November 2012 - 12:17 AM.

Posted Image

#5007 DERRANGED

DERRANGED

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:08 AM

There's a new advert out for Target (christmas themed). Go right when you find it and you get a free Target Bullseye (logo) avatar prop. There's also a free gamer pic and theme.

EDIT: I found it in apps (and later in music). It's just a standard picture (no animation) but it's hard to miss with the big Target logo. Good in the US so far.

EDIT #2: The prop is actually the Target Dog with an animation involving a bone. Better than quite a few of the others, imo.

EDIT #3: Okay, WTF. It removed my I (porkchop) minecraft shirt. I went in to add it back and all my avatar award stuff is gone. I removed the prop and no luck. So I guess equip it at your own risk.

EDIT #4: Resetting the console fixed the issue. I should note there's a possibility it wasn't the Target dog that was the culprit, as I removed passwords my red ringed XBoxes earlier. Sort of doubt that would effect props, but just leaving the previous edit around in case it was the prop.

Thnx m8, keeping eyes out for it.

#5008 doomedtolive

doomedtolive

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:57 AM

The Paranorman prop did the same thing to me. Maybe microsoft hates dogs.

#5009 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:25 AM

Cute prop. Found it. Thanks for the heads up.

Posted Image

#5010 Discus

Discus

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:59 AM

Wrecketeer is free today on the US marketplace.

Enjoy! :)

You are free to do as we tell you!

hypnotoad-smiley-emoticon.gif