Photo
* * * * * 11 votes

List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6369 replies to this topic

#5521 SangesTheLurker

SangesTheLurker

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:18 PM

It definitely looks to be premium

Its not. I already checked it out.

There's more than one background image--doesn't that technically qualify as "premium"?

I thought it was just the single background (graywash) but when I was in the System Menu, transferring some files to a USB, I noticed there was another (forest in flames).

25u01gl.gif
I think I may have a problem...

#5522 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

There's more than one background image--doesn't that technically qualify as "premium"?

I thought it was just the single background (graywash) but when I was in the System Menu, transferring some files to a USB, I noticed there was another (forest in flames).

I always thought that premium meant when checking your friends list that there were backgrounds that differed from the generic ones. In this, there's fog near their feet. Granted, I don't think I've used any non-premium ones since the old dashboard where it had those generic white towers.

Either way, nice theme and worth picking up, imo. Although I really need to get a modern widescreen TV as the logo in the upper left reads "B RAIDER".
Posted Image

#5523 Sychophantom

Sychophantom

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:01 AM

Homeland Episode 1 is showing as free for me (US account). Think I already have it via Amazon, iTunes, and Google Play.

#5524 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

Bates Motel: Season 1 - First You Dream, Then You Die

I've been looking forward to this show.

Also free on Amazon and iTunes. Most likely it'll be on VUDU too.

#5525 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:39 PM

Gears of War Judgement Overrun Demo- http://marketplace.x...meDemo#LiveZone

It seems gold exclusive since you play online.

XP earned for this week only will carry over into the full game.

#5526 emwearz

emwearz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:53 PM

XP earned for this week only will carry over into the full game.

Download the Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo. XP earned carries over to the final game if you purchase and play Judgment in the first week following release.

Only if you buy them full game in the first week of release according to the demos description.
Sign up to GreenManGaming using this link, spend $2 and you will be credited with $2 to your account!
http://www.greenmang.../?gmgr=gusasuku

#5527 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

Only if you buy them full game in the first week of release according to the demos description.

:roll: That's exactly what I wrote.

#5528 emwearz

emwearz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:14 PM

:roll: That's exactly what I wrote.

"XP earned for this week only will carry over into the full game." Is what you wrote, completely omitting the part where you have to purchase the full game and play it this week for the XP to carry over.

According to the ingame text, if you do not play the full retail copy of the game by the 29th, you will lose any XP you earned playing the demo.
Sign up to GreenManGaming using this link, spend $2 and you will be credited with $2 to your account!
http://www.greenmang.../?gmgr=gusasuku

#5529 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:18 AM

updated the Themes section, thought it better to resort rather than endlessly note all Themes not accessible via xbox.com

EDIT: Looks like some DLC are missing still...added Ace Combat 6 - F-14D -HALLOWEEN-
EDIT 2: All of the other BulletWitch DLC are only 20msp...don't know how long its been like that, but figured it might be worth mentioning...
EDIT 3: Added A BUNCH of Forza DLC...
Spoiler

EDIT 4: Added a couple Guitar Hero WT DLC and expanded the GH5 National Anthems Pack...

EDIT 5: ...oh no...fixed for now, but a new sorting/organization needs to be done...I'm going to make sub groups for games with more than 2/3 free DLC items to save on characters that way...also, we should consider removing old Themes that cant be accessed (but I'm not going to remove anything without group consent)

The text that you have entered is too long (100036 characters). Please shorten it to 100000 characters long.

EDIT 6: Added some SSFIV DLC
Spoiler

EDIT 6: Wow, don't really understand this...but this DLC costs 75msp...thats sure to Fuck up spending your points, lmao
EDIT 7: I CANT STOP! Added Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect 3 and SoulCalibur V DLC...
Spoiler

...and crap...

The text that you have entered is too long (101155 characters). Please shorten it to 100000 characters long.

EDIT 8: To free up post space, I removed all hyperlinks from Themes inaccessible via xbox.com. I don't know if anyone was keeping a off site copy of anything, but I backed up all links here (although anyone could just look at the wiki history).

Edited by EarthBoundX5, 20 March 2013 - 09:41 AM.

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#5530 SangesTheLurker

SangesTheLurker

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

updated the Themes section, thought it better to resort rather than endlessly note all Themes not accessible via xbox.com
...also, we should consider removing old Themes that cant be accessed (but I'm not going to remove anything without group consent)

If it's stuff that's no longer accessible by any means, there's really no reason to have it in the OP.

Also, thanks for doing the dirty work in the OP--even if I never check it anymore since I tend to keep on-top of the on-going conversation. I do my best to maintain the "watercooler" Points & Subscriptions thread and never get any acknowledgement of the effort, so I wanted you to know that it's appreciated. :applause:

25u01gl.gif
I think I may have a problem...

#5531 COLDblood

COLDblood

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:47 PM

The Windows 8 " Things that do two things " ad on the Xbox dashboard (USA) has a free avatar mullet.

Posted Image

#5532 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

All About That Bass, No Treble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:12 AM

The Windows 8 " Things that do two things " ad on the Xbox dashboard (USA) has a free avatar mullet.

Posted Image

was about to post

#5533 Outrun9

Outrun9

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:14 AM

Posted Image

Awesome! I've been waiting for this mullet since I seen the mullet from Coors on a UK account! I'm off to find this ad! Thanks!

Nintendo_staff.gif          10Player_zps0028ed08.gif?t=1406797248

#5534 Snookie

Snookie

All for the Snookie!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:01 AM

Awesome! I've been waiting for this mullet since I seen the mullet from Coors on a UK account! I'm off to find this ad! Thanks!

You're looking for advisement with a solid color background (green, blue, purple, ect.) and a plain white image featuring an El Camino, mullet, platypus, keytar, or spork. After that, click through the five options to claim your mullet and be entered into a sweepstakes. =)
Posted Image

#5535 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:57 AM

If it's stuff that's no longer accessible by any means, there's really no reason to have it in the OP.

Also, thanks for doing the dirty work in the OP--even if I never check it anymore since I tend to keep on-top of the on-going conversation. I do my best to maintain the "watercooler" Points & Subscriptions thread and never get any acknowledgement of the effort, so I wanted you to know that it's appreciated. :applause:

Alright, and thanks alot, I really don't mind fixing up the OP; besides, I recommend this thread to people that I know will never read a single reply post, so it kinda matters if the OP is missing stuff.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
GAP - Since 2003

#5536 DIRASYAJ X

DIRASYAJ X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:13 AM

I just got the mullet & I will leave this here cause its FREE! http://www.ign.com/p.../span></strong>

76561198036444335.png 562016.png

#5537 Element3120

Element3120

Gaming Artist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 11:28 PM

its a broken signup, everytime i try it keeps telling me registration failed

edit: it was succesful once i made a new ign account

#5538 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:49 AM

It appears to be slightly different compared to the one they gave out in the UK on a Coors ad.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#5539 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:57 PM

Free Baird's Goggles.

https://www.facebook...313854865355714

Posted Image

Edited by CodeTrader, 24 March 2013 - 12:44 AM.

#5540 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:51 AM

Free Baird's Goggles.

Posted Image

For those who care, didn't actually have to "share" to get them

163177.pngfs_pc.png
GAP - Since 2003

#5541 Weapon

Weapon

CAG - Shine on You crazy Diamond

• CAG Veteran

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:29 AM

Scroll through your xbox 360 ads on loading page find the evil dead and you'll get a nice section for downloads and free entry on facebook for some PSN stuffs (although Id figure this to be on a PS the irony). Enjoy fellow CAG'ers.

#5542 the indianbeast

the indianbeast

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:13 PM

Free Baird's Goggles.

Posted Image

Thanks I got this!

#5543 DragonQuestLord

DragonQuestLord

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:39 PM

Free Baird's Goggles.

It gave me a code that was already used. Facebook offers almost always do. Is there a reason for that?

#5544 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:42 PM

It gave me a code that was already used. Facebook offers almost always do. Is there a reason for that?

Because you most likely already did it on that profile. This prop is from last year.

#5545 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:57 AM

Storage Wars: Season 4 - The Big Boys vs. The Heavyweight

#5546 Junpei

Junpei

Think big. Start small. Move fast.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:12 AM

Apparently, Square-Enix Japan is doing a Tomb Raider themed giveaway with some prizes, among which there are copies of Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. You can give it a shot here: http://survivorisborn.jp/

Questions are tied both to a summary knowledge of the game and some basic survival tips (which you can easily Google :bouncy:). The only catch is that the entire site is in japanese and Google Translator doesn't seem to work (at least, it didn't work for me), but you can still copy & paste questions and answers to other online translators. I used this one and it worked as a charm: make sure you paste japanese text on the upper box and choose 日本語->英語 before pressing the button, translation will then appear in the lower box.

I only managed to answer 9 out of 10 questions correctly and got a code for Guardian of Light, maybe you will be able to enter some meatier sweepstakes if you score 10 out of 10, but I dunno if you'll need an actual japanese address in that case. Also, apparently the quiz can be taken multiple times as the prizes are available until stocks last, so feel free to try again and again to your heart's content! :D
Posted Image

Check your PMs. I left that one out of the group that went under my pits.

#5547 AdyCarter

AdyCarter

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:37 AM

I just did that, got 9/10, got code, worked on UK account. Thank you

#5548 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:32 AM

That Tomb Raider Quiz is dead for me now, looks like the site is overloaded. It was loading super slow and I had to restart a few times due to it timing out but now I can't even start it up. Bummer as I would have liked to give Guardian of Light a try.

#5549 TWFJJ90

TWFJJ90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:02 PM

looks like site has run out of xbox codes now, I could only select PS3 :(

#5550 City Hunter

City Hunter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

Xbox360 codes are gone, I got a PS3 code though, in anyone want to exchange my PS3 for a 360 code of Lara croft Guardian of light, PM me.