List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6369 replies to this topic

#5881 Funbumb

Funbumb

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:08 AM

Just tried both Fifa dlcs, and got a message telling me ive tried to many times and must wait 24 hours. Thanks though.

#5882 stovetrain96

stovetrain96

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:05 AM

Free DLC for Hitman absolution, FIFA 13, little big planet, Need for speed most wanted

Go to Gameplanet.com create an account, on the video description is an addres that you can use
Go to "Mi cuenta"- "Historico Code Redeemer" and clic on the dlc you want PS3/360
My video is in spanish, but just see it and you can understand it

Seems like there out of codes for now, thanks for the information though :)

#5883 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:20 AM

thanks lodreo, i think they are indeed out of codes.. i tried to get hitman sniper, didn't realize there is a 24 hour wait if try to get one code..... so i gotta wait a day to check another.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5884 DERRANGED

DERRANGED

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:46 AM

After Earth ad popping up way more often. Same with wendys

#5885 ArmyOfFun

ArmyOfFun

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

After Earth ad popping up way more often. Same with wendys

After Earf showed up for me last night for the first time. Got my avatar spanx but holy hell does that movie look bad.

#5886 knight19

knight19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:18 PM

Free DLC for Hitman absolution, FIFA 13, little big planet, Need for speed most wanted

Go to Gameplanet.com create an account, on the video description is an addres that you can use
Go to "Mi cuenta"- "Historico Code Redeemer" and clic on the dlc you want PS3/360
My video is in spanish, but just see it and you can understand it

I tried a few of these things morning; all the codes start and end the same (example below); do I do something with the code to make it useable (i.e. they're 20 characters instead of 25), or does that mean they don't work?

All the codes start with: GPHS

And end with: CECOLX

#5887 Glowin Smurff

Glowin Smurff

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:32 PM

For those codes, it's the Original Most Wanted (The Launch Title) and since AC3 is not working/there/whatever i'm going to pass on this one.

#5888 Hanjin

Hanjin

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:22 AM

Damn it missed out on the gameplanet xbox FIFA 13 codes looks like they are out of codes.

#5889 Justop

Justop

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:21 PM

they need to give the online passes for free to gamers that have the same game on ps3 and xbox

#5890 Justop

Justop

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

game sharing is awesome if you know and trust some one

#5891 SangesTheLurker

SangesTheLurker

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

After Earf showed up for me last night for the first time. Got my avatar spanx but holy hell does that movie look bad.

Same here, both just started showing up despite comments about them a month ago. I was actually starting to wonder if it was going to be the no-show "Evil Dead" ads all over again.

I wonder if its a regional thing, or some kind of gamertag rotation. I'm on the east coast (obv.), where are you, ArmyofFun?

25u01gl.gif
I think I may have a problem...

#5892 Dishinshoryuken

Dishinshoryuken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:50 AM

Same here, both just started showing up despite comments about them a month ago. I was actually starting to wonder if it was going to be the no-show "Evil Dead" ads all over again.

I wonder if its a regional thing, or some kind of gamertag rotation. I'm on the east coast (obv.), where are you, ArmyofFun?

Hmmm, it might be by Gamertag since I had mine a while ago (after i searched After Earth and Wendy's respectively). Both you and ArmyofFun have a "S" gamertag. I wonder if it is alpha centered for these ads?

Cheers
What a wonderful sight. :360::psp:

#5893 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:16 AM

thanks i could not see it in the first post so mentioned it.

could the first poster add it to the list whilst its there?

thanks

...um, first post is a wiki editable...on that note, who the Fuck messed up the bulleted dlc list? Last I edited, it was perfect and clean... (EDIT: and whats up with all the
[*]s? * go at the end of DLC listings since not all free DLC from a game is gold exclusive... EDIT 2: I think I see what happened, someone must've just axed the formatting on the top few games...)

Anyways, about to add mentioned DLC and some other stuff just to hopefully prevent some of the recent repeat posts...

EDIT 3: Updated OP with a couple DLC, fixed DLC section, and rearranged and cleaned up full games section a bit...added a Freemium section, not sure if thats the right terminology for the games there, but I really didn't like them being in the Apps and Hubs Section. Unsure if where Kinect Party and Kinect Fun Labs should be between the two sections, and unsure if Happy Wars, Crash Course 2, AoE Online, and MS Flight should be in new Freemium section or just in full games section....

EDIT 4: Also, we're gonna need to do some more cleanup (specifically with long winded notes on some content), when I removed the links to all the delisted wallpapers and such, it gave us alot of breathing room, but I really don't want to see a repeat of my last big edit I did (where I ended up reaching the limit and had to begin the tough decision making process, lol)

Edited by EarthBoundX5, 26 May 2013 - 03:54 AM.

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#5894 in boston

in boston

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:18 AM

I got them for the first time 2 days ago. For the longest time it was only the texas chainsaw massacre, ontario tourism and mazda ads.

I'm hoping I don't have to tell you where I'm from.

#5895 ArmyOfFun

ArmyOfFun

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:32 PM

I'm in Michigan. I'm guessing MS sells ads on a weekly basis and based on demographic info that they can discern and collect from XBL subscribers. The two weeks prior to After Earf's theatrical release will probably be when Columbia spends the biggest share of their ad budget and thus pay MS more for better and more frequent ad placement.

I got them for the first time 2 days ago. For the longest time it was only the texas chainsaw massacre, ontario tourism and mazda ads.

The Mazda ads! That was all that was on my dashboard since before I was born.

#5896 silvercobra

silvercobra

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:38 AM

Vitamin Water has an ad with theme and gamer pic

Edit: Has anyone gotten anything off the Velveta daily ad thing?
Life is Enjoyable!:bouncy:

#5897 kevL0CK

kevL0CK

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:40 AM

what exactly was the fifa 13, hitman and assassin's creed dlc?

#5898 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:43 AM

hitman was the standalone lil minigame type thing.. Sniper Challenge...
Idk what was fifa....
AC3 is the Tyranny of King Washington DLC

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5899 DERRANGED

DERRANGED

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:28 AM

Free DR Pepper 10 Can via coupon/voucher code when you pass the first challenge on DR Pepper 10 ad. Confirmed on US Dashboard. Passing the initiation only gives you theme pack and gamerpic. Am not sure if its premium, size is only 2 mb. Ugly as he-ma

#5900 UserLame

UserLame

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:04 AM

Free Avatar Prop from the Falling Skies advertisement. You have to watch four videos and you get the Falling Skies Harness Avatar T-Shirt. You can fast forward the videos and it'll still work.

#5901 silvercobra

silvercobra

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:06 AM

Free DR Pepper 10 Can via coupon/voucher code when you pass the first challenge on DR Pepper 10 ad. Confirmed on US Dashboard. Passing the initiation only gives you theme pack and gamerpic. Am not sure if its premium, size is only 2 mb. Ugly as he-ma

Not sure if exact same but when I did that a while back the coupon was actually BUY 1 get one free, pretty lame since it said FREE everywhere until it was printed out.

Falling Skies Theme/Pics/Avatar Prop. The prop is a Falling Skies Harness Avatar T-Shirt for watching the 4 videos. The shirt is black with something attached to the back, either a creature or some power from the show.
Life is Enjoyable!:bouncy:

#5902 DERRANGED

DERRANGED

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:05 AM

Free Avatar Prop from the Falling Skies advertisement. You have to watch four videos and you get the Falling Skies Harness Avatar T-Shirt. You can fast forward the videos and it'll still work.

Ad also has 3 full 40 min episodes from season 2 free for limited time.

#5903 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:54 PM

I can confirm you don't even have to technically "watch" the videos on that Falling Skies ad. Just let it play for a second, back out, & it says it's watched.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5904 AllStarTC29sMom

AllStarTC29sMom

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:24 PM

Mine wasn't a free can, it was a buy 1 get 1 free 2 liter bottle coupon. :cry:

#5905 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:40 PM

I finally got the Wendy's ad to pop-up last night. I wasn't even trying either; just started up the 360 and there it was.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#5906 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:16 PM

Save Me: Season 1 - Book of Beth

Cooper: Season 1 - Surviving Death

Ad also has 3 full 40 min episodes from season 2 free for limited time.

Thanks for the heads up. Are these it?

http://marketplace.x...72-9d4959eb77cc

#5907 DERRANGED

DERRANGED

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:36 PM

Thanks for the heads up. Are these it?

http://marketplace.x...72-9d4959eb77cc

Yea those are it, thanks for links. Compass looks killer
Also a free episode from Only in America with Larry the Cable Guy called Larry herds Dinosaurs

#5908 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:28 AM

Push Girls: Season 2 - Strange Love

Teen Wolf: Season 3 - Back to the Pack

Top Hooker: Season 1 - The Oldest Profession

#5909 AlphaQSilly

AlphaQSilly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!