List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6369 replies to this topic

#6271 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:53 AM

The movie, Erased, is free on Xbox Live this weekend.

Anyone have a direct link for this yet in the XBL Marketplace? I could not find it.

Wanted: Xbox Game, DLC & Avatar codes, UV/iTunes movies! And possibly just about anything else. (MyCokeRewards, Kellogg's Family Rewards, etc.)  ...Most of which i redistribute to family.

Halopalooza Code Trading!

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0) My all NEW International version!
My Coke Rewards: Maximum Bonus Points & Contests Guide

GameMiner Invitation Code: 82ee922164ab54fff3db6cae8d225ed9 (Easily WIN FREE Steam games!)
Giveaway Methods & My Giveaways! ("When i share codes in sharing threads, i NEVER use the "first person to..." approach! Stalkers and hoarders are worse than lurkers. It means that "first come" shares usually go to the same small % of those trying and luck has very little to do with it.")

#6272 XP1

XP1

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:03 AM

Anyone have a direct link for this yet in the XBL Marketplace? I could not find it.

http://marketplace.x...60-b6ba3416aa6b

Rental unavailable on the website.

#6273 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:08 AM

Ah, thank you. I should have clarified that i found it but just not for free. Didn't realize that it was just a free rental. Thank you. :)

Wanted: Xbox Game, DLC & Avatar codes, UV/iTunes movies! And possibly just about anything else. (MyCokeRewards, Kellogg's Family Rewards, etc.)  ...Most of which i redistribute to family.

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0) My all NEW International version!

GameMiner Invitation Code: 82ee922164ab54fff3db6cae8d225ed9 (Easily WIN FREE Steam games!)
Giveaway Methods & My Giveaways! ("When i share codes in sharing threads, i NEVER use the "first person to..." approach! Stalkers and hoarders are worse than lurkers. It means that "first come" shares usually go to the same small % of those trying and luck has very little to do with it.")

#6274 Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Keep Calm Chive On

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:25 PM

Any word on the free game for Aug 1?

Check my YouTube channel for exotic cars: https://www.youtube.com/user/DKGarage

#6275 Sir Sleeps A-lot

Sir Sleeps A-lot

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:40 PM

Any word on the free game for Aug 1?

in the xbox deals thread they said that it would be dead rising 2 and crackdown

#6276 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:54 PM

If that's true then that sucks. I hated Dead Rising 1, 2 and Off The Record. Never played either Crackdown game.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#6277 MiraiLink

MiraiLink

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:06 AM

I thought it was going to be Halo 3. If it's Dead Rising 2 then that's even better. Love Dead Rising 1, was the reason I got a 360 in the first place.

Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about Rock n' Roll. - Shigeru Miyamoto

#6278 Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Keep Calm Chive On

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:37 AM

Link?

Check my YouTube channel for exotic cars: https://www.youtube.com/user/DKGarage

#6279 Sir Sleeps A-lot

Sir Sleeps A-lot

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:43 AM

Link?

it wasn't an official conformation but one member said they seen it on the polish site  

#6280 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:22 PM

I thought it was going to be Halo 3. If it's Dead Rising 2 then that's even better. Love Dead Rising 1, was the reason I got a 360 in the first place.

Last I saw, Halo 3 was confirmed to be in the program, but a time frame was never given. Because it was announced early, people thought it would be one of the next games released.
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#6281 Pakhair

Pakhair

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:22 PM

I wish it's Arcade. Love Arcade titles

“Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof.”

“Everybody is special. Everybody. Everybody is a hero, a lover, a fool, a villain. Everybody. Everybody has their story to tell.”

#6282 cashonly

cashonly

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:23 PM

bad post

#6283 XP1

XP1

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:25 PM

http://marketplace.x...7303?noSplash=1

You like this video?

#6284 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:01 PM

You like this video?

DuckTales! Nice, thank you!

#6285 Peyton_Manning

Peyton_Manning

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:15 PM

You like this video?

this is the game right? I just dl it. Thanks!

#6286 Dagolara

Dagolara

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:20 PM

this is the game right? I just dl it. Thanks!

Just the trailer

#6287 eclipz

eclipz

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:52 PM

I like how xbox finally realized they might as well make it worth it for people to pay for the service and have free games monthly.

I bought a 320gig xbox, then realized i can't just drag music or movies from a flash drive on it and found the space to be pointless, until now :D 

#6288 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:40 PM

I have created a new topic for "Free 'Foreign' Xbox Live Marketplace Content (Outside the US)" ...in hopes of keeping this one more 'on-topic'.

Please post free 'foreign' Xbox Live Marketplace content from outside the US there. :)

http://www.cheapassg...outside-the-us/

Damn! Why did they kill your thread?

#6289 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:17 PM

As well as scamming items from Microsoft via countries you're not living in.

I'm not sure. :(

that smells like bullshit.

I think Shrike tackled that a few pages back...

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#6290 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:33 PM

that smells like bullshit.

I think Shrike tackled that a few pages back...

A quote from the deleted topic:

This topic is NOT meant to assume that the people in it are here to get games through shady means from countries they don't live in.  Assuming everyone in here is ONLY from the US and ONLY here to use it for nefarious purposes rather that to help those in other countries is cra**y.

And there was NO discussion of "scamming items from Microsoft via countries you're not living in."

Some of you people are just jerks to think that everyone who posts anything that is NOT in your country is some sort of criminal.

And from what i've been told, it may have been removed because of a link that had nothing to do with any of this, anyhow!

#6291 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:52 PM

A quote from the deleted topic:

And there was NO discussion of "scamming items from Microsoft via countries you're not living in."

Some of you people are just jerks to think that everyone who posts anything that is NOT in your country is some sort of criminal.

And from what i've been told, it may have been removed because of a link that had nothing to do with any of this, anyhow!

Well, technically, you are scamming them by making fake accounts (with fake addresses) in countries you don't reside in and using VPNs to bypass any security.  Unless, of course, you have citizenship in all of the countries you are claiming to be a resident of...

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#6292 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:56 PM

Well, technically, you are scamming them by making fake accounts (with fake addresses) in countries you don't reside in and using VPNs to bypass any security.  Unless, of course, you have citizenship in all of the countries you are claiming to be a resident of...

What are you talking about!  This was NOT for that purpose... at all.  You assume a LOT!  How is this even controversial? I just don't get it.  Unless you just automatically think the worst of everyone.

Another quote from the removed topic:

Ok, so first off i want to let everyone that i am hoping that this topic will serve two purposes...

• Serve to help out you CAGers that are not from the US.
  • Serve to help decongest the standard "List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content" from all of the non-US content listings and debating about the legal and moral ramifications of trying to get it if you don't live in said country. (Of course, some of you may actually live in said country.)
The debating has gotten a bit old.  So hopefully this topic will serve as a place for those Marketplace items to be listed here instead.  If not, oh well.  But i thought i would give it a go.

Maybe i should have clarified it even further.  But i guess i don't automatically assume that everyone is a criminal.  And i'm not even sure what you're talking about is what got it shut down.  I was told by a third party that it was likely due to an unauthorized link that was totally unrelated.

#6293 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:59 PM

What are you talking about!  This was NOT for that purpose... at all.  You assume a LOT!  How is this even controversial? I just don't get it.  Unless you just automatically think the worst of everyone.

You may have had good intentions with the thread, but the truth is it was mostly being used by the trash that lurks this site to scam MS out of freebies from other countries. Making fake profiles, etc.

#6294 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:00 PM

What are you TALKING ABOUT!  This was NOT for that purpose... AT ALL.  You assume a LOT!  How is this controversial?

Look back in this thread and all of the talk of fake accounts.  Just search this thread for the term "account" and you will come across it. There is no assumption, and claiming so just screams ignorance when this thread alone is just oozing with evidence to the contrary.

It may have not been YOUR intention, but it was basically facilitating others in doing what Shrike already said was not allowed here.   

#6295 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:01 PM

You may have had good intentions with the thread, but the truth is it was mostly being used by the trash that lurks this site to scam MS out of freebies from other countries. Making fake profiles, etc.

Maybe i should have clarified it even further. But i guess i don't automatically assume that everyone is a criminal. And i'm not even sure what you're talking about is what got it shut down. I was told by a third party that it was likely due to an unauthorized link that was totally unrelated.

Anyhow, it's gone now. So...

#6296 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:02 PM

Look back in this thread and all of the talk of fake accounts.  Just search this thread for the term "account" and you will come across it. There is no assumption, and claiming so just screams ignorance when this thread alone is just oozing with evidence to the contrary.

It may have not been YOUR intention, but it was basically facilitating others in doing what Shrike already said was not allowed here.   

That is THIS thread.  The other one had virtually NO talk of that.  So why didn't this one get shut down?

But i digress. It's gone...

Anyhow, sorry for all the off-topic...

#6297 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:03 PM

Back on topic... Has there been confirmation yet on the next Games with Gold games?

Major Nelson said he'll announce it tomorrow.

#6298 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:53 PM

It's Crackdown for the U.S.

http://imgur.com/EC6iVus

www.xbox.com/en-US/live/games-with-gold

For some reason it doesn't show it for everyone, I can see it when I follow the xbox.com link but what I see is the imgur pic, but for some they only see AC2

#6299 Sanges99

Sanges99

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:11 AM

I like how xbox finally realized they might as well make it worth it for people to pay for the service and have free games monthly.
I bought a 320gig xbox, then realized i can't just drag music or movies from a flash drive on it and found the space to be pointless, until now :D

Safe to assume you're one of "those" that rarely, if ever, plays anything unless its a full retail game?

Between XBLA and DLC, I filled up my 250gb drive in a couple years of it coming out and I've only got about 60 gigs left of 320, and that's without any movies, music, or GonD currently.

Posted Image

#6300 michaelh

michaelh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:51 AM

dont build your hopes up because it may not be true

Update 31/7/2013 - Several sources claim that tomorrow's free game will be either Crackdown or Dead Rising 2.

Posted Image