List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6369 replies to this topic

#1141 Andami

Andami

Buy Because it's on Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:39 PM

I'm not sure about the others, but I got mine from the Walmart GameCenter gamerpic pack.

#1142 helluvagood

helluvagood

HURRICANE VENUS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:42 PM

Anyone know were I can get the New Vegas gamer pics?:D

one of the oxm discs have them. check the request a deal section
Posted Image

#1143 dmzauk

dmzauk

The Cat Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:53 PM

Anyone know were I can get the New Vegas gamer pics?:D

I have a train going if you are interested and can wait for a few people before you to get it.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=228889

#1144 Spydir420

Spydir420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:29 AM

Damn, they tricked me again, Sorry but Pinball FX2 is just another one of those things like the Game Room & Family Game Night.

Edited by Spydir420, 27 October 2010 - 09:44 AM.
Editing posts is confusing to me sorry if i messed up.

#1145 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:44 PM

According to IGN, available today and free for the first 30 days is the first DLC for the recent Live Arcade Tomb Raider game.
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#1146 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:38 PM

It looks like the free Pinball FX table has disappeared with the launch of Pinball FX 2. I hope everyone already got it.

#1147 draven1089

draven1089

Why So Serious ?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:58 PM

According to IGN, available today and free for the first 30 days is the first DLC for the recent Live Arcade Tomb Raider game.

I can't find the dlc anywhere????

#1148 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

Looking for my padded cell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:32 PM

I can't find the dlc anywhere????

Here ya go:

http://marketplace.x...e3721?cid=SLink

#1149 coldsteel3470

coldsteel3470

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:33 PM

fable 3 dlc free

http://marketplace.x...31c80?cid=SLink

#1150 helluvagood

helluvagood

HURRICANE VENUS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:31 PM

fable 3 dlc free

http://marketplace.x...31c80?cid=SLink

thanks. but I'm still waiting for fable 3 to come out on pc
Posted Image

#1151 fatboyjam

fatboyjam

A Champagne Jam

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:41 PM

It looks like the free Pinball FX table has disappeared with the launch of Pinball FX 2. I hope everyone already got it.

I downloaded it, but I couldn't get it to work (it was the Buccaneer table). When I go into FX 2, it is grayed out, and clicking on it brings up the marketplace menu to buy a four-pack of FX 1 tables. Anybody else have any luck?

#1152 jimrome27

jimrome27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:54 PM

Damn, they tricked me again, Sorry but Pinball FX2 is just another one of those things like the Game Room & Family Game Night.

I know right. It's all trial :(

#1153 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:09 PM

I downloaded it, but I couldn't get it to work (it was the Buccaneer table). When I go into FX 2, it is grayed out, and clicking on it brings up the marketplace menu to buy a four-pack of FX 1 tables. Anybody else have any luck?

Same here. People were saying you'd be able to import old tables, but I don't see how.

#1154 D0RC

D0RC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 05:53 PM

Not only the Buccaneer table disappeared, the entire first Pinball FX game is gone off the marketplace, what the.

#1155 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:31 PM

Its under Pinball FX2 - all the way on the bottom of the list.
If you had any tables for Pinball FX1 - they should work for FX2.
If anyone tried this yet - please confirm?

Pinball FX is listed, but you can't purchase it. I only have the Buccaneer table and I can't seem to play it in Pinball FX2.

#1156 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

VAIR-RID-DIS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:26 PM

The first DLC for Lara Croft: And The Guardian of Light, All the Trappings Challenge Pack 1, is now free to download for those who have the game. From what I understand it's only available for 30 days before it becomes paid DLC. So get it now while it's free!

http://marketplace.x...50-7d5d51ae3721

#1157 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:35 PM

one of the oxm discs have them. check the request a deal section

I'm pretty certain that New Vegas hasn't had any gamer pics on any of the OXM discs...as far as the one's in the US. They did have Fallout 3 in the past though.

The only New Vegas gamerpic I know of is the one I have on right now, and its from the Walmart Gamecenter pack.

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#1158 dmzauk

dmzauk

The Cat Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:34 PM

I'm pretty certain that New Vegas hasn't had any gamer pics on any of the OXM discs...as far as the one's in the US. They did have Fallout 3 in the past though.

The only New Vegas gamerpic I know of is the one I have on right now, and its from the Walmart Gamecenter pack.

There were Fallout: New Vegas gamer pics in the US OXM disk. I think it was the April issue if I am not mistaking. I have had a train with the disk going on since March 31st. http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=228889 3rd one down the list.

#1159 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:10 PM

There were Fallout: New Vegas gamer pics in the US OXM disk. I think it was the April issue if I am not mistaking. I have had a train with the disk going on since March 31st. http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=228889 3rd one down the list.

Damn it...I wonder what I did with that disc. :shock: If I can't find it I'll have to join your train if its still possible. Thanks.

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#1160 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:37 PM

I was the one who brought up the Pinball FX 2. Sorry for the inconvenience... I wasn't sure if it would work and it seems Microsoft rigged it so you still had to pay to play.

Anyway, the 11th Game Room pack is up with another theme. If anyone hasn't done it yet and is interested you can dl the first 10 packs and rig your arcade up with enough themes for a chivo. I believe it's 20G. There's another that's 5-ish for putting a lesser amount up as well, if you never got it. There's actually a decent amount of free ones unrelated to paying.
Posted Image

#1161 LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:49 PM

I was the one who brought up the Pinball FX 2. Sorry for the inconvenience... I wasn't sure if it would work and it seems Microsoft rigged it so you still had to pay to play.

Thanks anyway. I was curious whether it would work or not, and I'm guessing it would have had Buccaneer been made available to buy individually. My Xbox 360 still shows it as Marketplace Content for Pinball FX (30 MB). I'll keep it in hopes that someday it will work.

Rambojr03.png

card.png

fs.png

#1162 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:54 PM

Damn it...I wonder what I did with that disc. :shock: If I can't find it I'll have to join your train if its still possible. Thanks.

NVM I did have them, and I had them installed. I don't know why I completed forgot about these.

------------

Thanks for the heads up on the 20G's for the themes with the arcade packs. I didn't know they included new themes.

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#1163 cKyOne

cKyOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2010 - 03:03 PM

hey guys, uhm, i just got here to the forums and i was wondering, do i need to create any sort of location based xbl account to access these contents? i cant find the free arcade games :(

#1164 fatboyjam

fatboyjam

A Champagne Jam

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2010 - 03:37 PM

hey guys, uhm, i just got here to the forums and i was wondering, do i need to create any sort of location based xbl account to access these contents? i cant find the free arcade games :(

All the free content assumes you have a US-based account (or is it North America), unless otherwise stated in the OP.

#1165 Spydir420

Spydir420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2010 - 10:48 AM

I just noticed they got the Kinect premium theme for free right now, oh and for anyone who got a Kinect they have a free car for Kinect Joy Ride game.
I can't post the links cause I'm too new of a member but I'm sure someone else will.

#1166 rickyff7

rickyff7

Easy-peasy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2010 - 11:01 AM

Thanks for the head up Spydir420, here link.

Kinect Premium theme:
http://marketplace.x...9270e?cid=SLink

Kinect Joy Ride Chevy Volt:
http://marketplace.x...cb788?cid=SLink
*Note* You could only get it in Ads at xbox marketplace or Spotlight (Not website)

Edited by rickyff7, 04 November 2010 - 02:35 PM.

#1167 MrMan2k3

MrMan2k3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2010 - 02:16 PM

The Joy Ride car gives me an error: "Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system."

The description of the item states that it "requires entry of the appropriate redemption code," so I'm sure that has something to do with it.

#1168 rickyff7

rickyff7

Easy-peasy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2010 - 02:28 PM

The Joy Ride car gives me an error: "Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system."

The description of the item states that it "requires entry of the appropriate redemption code," so I'm sure that has something to do with it.

Oh that odd? Well try finding ad in xbox. It should say "Unlock the kinect joy ride extra chevrolet volt". That where i got it.

#1169 MrMan2k3

MrMan2k3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:10 PM

Oh that odd? Well try finding ad in xbox. It should say "Unlock the kinect joy ride extra chevrolet volt". That where i got it.

I tried it through the Marketplace link again, and now it worked. Weird...

I don't even have Kinect or Joy Ride, but I figured I might as well grab the freebie in case I get them in the future.

#1170 Hawaiian

Hawaiian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:15 PM

Exclusive Kinect Joy Ride Chevrolet Volt on Xbox Live!
Kinect Joy Ride Chevrolet Volt
Posted Image
Take your ride to the next level with the exclusive Chevrolet Volt car for Kinect Joy Ride. Requires entry of the appropriate redemption code.

Currently this exclusive DLC is available for free on the Xbox Live Marketplace. Grab it as long as it is available!

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Kinect-Joy-Ride-Chevrolet-Volt/139c69be-f76a-4435-872b-aed8431cb788

Download works only through Xbox.com!