List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6369 replies to this topic

#1861 NoDAK

NoDAK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:18 PM

Does anyone remember free promo "A cool Dragon" when trying out demo Magic? I have A cool dragon saved on hard drive, but cant get it from Marketplace. It has a "Lock" Icon picture. Is this item no longer on marketplace? I was trying to add my dragon to my Avatar.

Are you referring to the avatar pet gamers received for selecting any dragon-related game in the Destination: Arcade menu? A Cool Dragon and A Cool Hoodie were both avatar awards from that app. Assuming that's the item you're trying to find, did you delete Destination: Arcade from your achievement/game history?

#1862 ErezYehuda

ErezYehuda

I have gills.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:57 PM

Assuming that's the item you're trying to find, did you delete Destination: Arcade from your achievement/game history?

It doesn't matter if he deleted it from his achievement history. If he ever downloaded it, it'll still be there in his download history, where he can get it again.

Also, if you didn't download it before, you can have a friend who has copy it to a flashdrive and give it to you. Since it's considered a free game, it'll unlock, regardless of marketplace availability.

#1863 fatboyjam

fatboyjam

A Champagne Jam

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:08 PM

It doesn't matter if he deleted it from his achievement history. If he ever downloaded it, it'll still be there in his download history, where he can get it again.

Also, if you didn't download it before, you can have a friend who has copy it to a flashdrive and give it to you. Since it's considered a free game, it'll unlock, regardless of marketplace availability.

Speaking from experience, those awards are gone if you delete it from your achievement history. You're right, Destination Arcade will be there in your download history and you can download it anytime. However, the avatar achievements are lost for good (if you try to "play" destination arcade, you're met with a static screen saying they took DA down, so you can't go back and re-earn the hoodie or dragon.)

If somebody does find a way to recover them, please let me know.

#1864 ErezYehuda

ErezYehuda

I have gills.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:54 PM

Speaking from experience, those awards are gone if you delete it from your achievement history ... the avatar achievements are lost for good (if you try to "play" destination arcade, you're met with a static screen saying they took DA down, so you can't go back and re-earn the hoodie or dragon.)

Ah, that must suck. The hoodie isn't such a terrible loss, but the dragon would be a shame. Also, I was mostly referring to if he had (or needed) the app, because he had not yet earned the awards.

#1865 SEGA128DC

SEGA128DC

EA Sports suck!!!...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:32 PM

Gears of War (possibly US only/region restricted):
Multiplayer Map Pack 1
"Hidden Fronts" Multiplayer Map Pack 2

Hmm, were those Map Packs included in the original Gears of War (Limited Collector's Edition)?...

Rise from your grave...

#1866 A Gamer

A Gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 09:59 PM

Don't think this was posted yet: Kinect Joy Ride Chevrolet Car Pack

Includes 2011 Cruze, Camaro and Corvette.

Take your ride to the next level with the exclusive Chevrolet Car Pack for Kinect Joy Ride.

Out of 400+ sites, the only reliable PTC to date: NeoBux
http://images.neobux...imagens/banner/

#1867 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:28 PM

Anyone want free Kinectanimals stuff.

Ways to get stuff.
1) go here http://s1011.photobu...nectimal Scans/ and print the tags for many new animals and toys
2) Go to TRU and buy all the Kinectanimals plushies, bring home, scan tag and return next day.
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#1868 r3dreck

r3dreck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:42 PM

Anyone want free Kinectanimals stuff.

Ways to get stuff.
1) go here http://s1011.photobu...nectimal Scans/ and print the tags for many new animals and toys

Nice, you know if you can use your laptop to scan?

#1869 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:44 PM

Didn't work for me, but someone posted they used their phone. I printed all the barcodes.
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#1870 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:51 PM

Yes, I used my laptop. Worked without any issues.

And thanks for posting the tags, didn't know anyone had posted a new tag! Golden Tabby Tiger, YAY!

Tradelist: LINK :: Strategy Guide Tradelist: LINK :: XBLA Code Tradelist: LINK

#1871 r3dreck

r3dreck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:38 PM

Yes, I used my laptop. Worked without any issues.

And thanks for posting the tags, didn't know anyone had posted a new tag! Golden Tabby Tiger, YAY!

Ya I used the Touch, didn't work so well on the laptop.

#1872 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:30 AM

I just scanned in the Golden Tabby Tiger for both myself and my daughter from my laptop. I had to use the following tag instead of the one in the link above, though.

http://i562.photobuc...nTabbyTiger.jpg

Tradelist: LINK :: Strategy Guide Tradelist: LINK :: XBLA Code Tradelist: LINK

#1873 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2011 - 03:02 PM

Mr. Sunshine - Pilot

#1874 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2011 - 03:13 PM

Mr. Sunshine - Pilot

Surprisingly funny show.

#1875 A Happy Panda

A Happy Panda

not as happy as you think

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2011 - 04:46 PM

IDK if it's been posted, but Ultra Costume Packs 1 and 2 for SSFIV are free now.

#1876 MrMan2k3

MrMan2k3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2011 - 04:52 PM

IDK if it's been posted, but Ultra Costume Packs 1 and 2 for SSFIV are free now.

Those are just the packs so that you can see online opponents' costumes if they have the DLC.

#1877 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:09 PM

Mr. Sunshine - Pilot

Sweet missed it on tv thanks.

#1878 Warrio_r

Warrio_r

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:18 PM

Those are just the packs so that you can see online opponents' costumes if they have the DLC.

it´s free any how so thanks "panda", for posting :bouncy:

#1879 A Happy Panda

A Happy Panda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:26 PM

Really? Man that's fucked up. All costume DLC makes me sad...MVC3 has a day 1 costume pack. DAY ONE.

#1880 henhowc

henhowc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2011 - 08:56 PM

This got its own thread.

Free Carrot Avatar item
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=286950

#1881 clickpow

clickpow

Zeus himself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:08 PM

Really? Man that's fucked up. All costume DLC makes me sad...MVC3 has a day 1 costume pack. DAY ONE.

I don't see it
:cold:

#1882 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:47 PM

No it doesn't. It comes out March 1st.

#1883 A Happy Panda

A Happy Panda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:13 PM

No it doesn't. It comes out March 1st.

Ya you're right, I misread the MVC3 thread in the 360 forums. I thought a user linked to Costume DLC being released today. Mah bad.

#1884 Warrio_r

Warrio_r

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:31 PM

JVDQW-CQDDV-DMD4D-MTXCQ-2MJYZ
QTYXW-47RCW-7DDGW-KJ4RD-PXPQZ
RV4CQ-696QG-CYQV7-J7RCM-VGY2Z
9K4HQ-QCMJM-RGQF3-YKW4D-22F6Z
66VFW-RKHD4-YC36K-KJ939-DPVTZ
GFMYJ-G3WVJ-7GH7G-77KT3-KDYVZ
F4KJX-X4GRP-MK944-TG4M7-K9RVZ
F9CC4-9YQF4-RKJKY-GMF97-K4JQZ
4GYM9-WJJTX-D4XMX-V2DK3-XY2JZ
R46Q7-RY4WQ-QFF3M-7Y9QT-3TRRZ
HM7CP-MTD2V-CKH7P-JQ23R-HPYPZ
2KT6M-4CGGH-3HPDH-XXG9F-7DJ3Z

some codes for the carrot thing i got from a friend. i don´t know wich ones were taken yet

#1885 Assasin

Assasin

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:03 PM

JVDQW-CQDDV-DMD4D-MTXCQ-2MJYZ
QTYXW-47RCW-7DDGW-KJ4RD-PXPQZ
RV4CQ-696QG-CYQV7-J7RCM-VGY2Z
9K4HQ-QCMJM-RGQF3-YKW4D-22F6Z
66VFW-RKHD4-YC36K-KJ939-DPVTZ
GFMYJ-G3WVJ-7GH7G-77KT3-KDYVZ
F4KJX-X4GRP-MK944-TG4M7-K9RVZ
F9CC4-9YQF4-RKJKY-GMF97-K4JQZ
4GYM9-WJJTX-D4XMX-V2DK3-XY2JZ
R46Q7-RY4WQ-QFF3M-7Y9QT-3TRRZ
HM7CP-MTD2V-CKH7P-JQ23R-HPYPZ
2KT6M-4CGGH-3HPDH-XXG9F-7DJ3Z

some codes for the carrot thing i got from a friend. i don´t know wich ones were taken yet

All the codes have been used already, pointing that out.

#1886 Knux70

Knux70

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:39 PM

This got its own thread.

Free Carrot Avatar item
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=286950

Thanks for the post! I got mine easily from following the simple instructions there. And to clarify, it's a stuffed carrot avatar PROP from Kinect Sports. I thought it was the full costume.

Still pretty cool though.

#1887 l33t fr0g

l33t fr0g

Posted 20 February 2011 - 05:41 AM

I dont know if they changed it since, but last night I tried to get the carrot prop but the question never changed (sounded like they asked me for what was on page # this and to tell them what was on it...? I dont know, I used a translator) and even though I tried the Kirby answer... it wouldnt let me use it.

So I thought I would give everyone a heads up about that. If I'm wrong- sorry. If you have a solution, please post (and send me a msg *wink*).

EDIT: Nevermind... it apparently still works. My bad. Just didnt refresh enough. :P

Edited by l33t fr0g, 20 February 2011 - 06:10 AM.

ach.png

#1888 XP1

XP1

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:18 AM

I downloaded Destination Arcade a while ago, but I haven't actually unlocked any Awards. Is what your saying true that someone can copy the awarded items onto a USB flash drive, make an image backup file, and then send the backup file to me, so from there, I can write the image backup to my own USB flash drive, and when I copy the awarded items to my Xbox 360, it will show Awards unlocked?

Have people actually tried this?
Can someone send me an image backup file of a 1GB USB flash drive with those Awards?

#1889 Michael Essien

Michael Essien

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:02 PM

I downloaded Destination Arcade a while ago, but I haven't actually unlocked any Awards. Is what your saying true that someone can copy the awarded items onto a USB flash drive, make an image backup file, and then send the backup file to me, so from there, I can write the image backup to my own USB flash drive, and when I copy the awarded items to my Xbox 360, it will show Awards unlocked?

Have people actually tried this?
Can someone send me an image backup file of a 1GB USB flash drive with those Awards?

It didn't work for me. I tried moving the items through a 6GB USB flash drive from my friends xbox.
He did mention something about re-hashing the items to your gamertag, of course, i didn't know what the hell he was talking about :roll:
Marriage is a three ring circus:
engagement ring,
wedding ring,
and

suffering. :bomb:
------------------------
If i helped you out in anyway, please subscribe to my YouTube channel :)

#1890 Andami

Andami

Buy Because it's on Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:16 PM

Rehashing is sorta against the ToS. That's all you really need to know.

FYI, DA may have been free, but it's still console locked. Most new free XBLA games have been console locked.