List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6369 replies to this topic

#2191 TriskaidekaPunk

TriskaidekaPunk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:51 AM

you dont even need to register, just go here and enter email and tick the box, jobs a good 1!!
http://www.computerb...action=register

Yup or just login to your account then send it to as many emails as you please just follow the picture link then use back space after you send off code check SPAM thanks for the post
Posted Image
~NOƆ∀q ƎΛ∀H I S∩O˥∀Ǝſ SƎNOƎWOS~
*Promote & support corn based ethanol!! Yes that means Whiskey :)*

ASUS M4AA88TD EVO AM3
AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black 3.2GHz
G-Skill Ripjaw 4x 2gb DDR3
Dual XFX HD5670 Radeon 1gb

Posted Image

#2192 HaloWeeBoe

HaloWeeBoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:17 PM

Lets get this back on track and cut out the OTT. Computer Bild is at it again. This time giving Kinects adventures props. all you need to do is register or log in if you've already done so when they were giving away the fable stuff.

http://www.computerb...er-6098728.html

Thanks!

#2193 ThatGreenNick

ThatGreenNick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:36 PM

So it's Wednesday, couple new games out, any info about them any of them being free?

#2194 Warrio_r

Warrio_r

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:48 PM

So it's Wednesday, couple new games out, any info about them any of them being free?

you can allways put an eye on this page dude :
http://www.xboxgamin...rketplace-free/

nothing free till now

#2195 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:57 PM

you can allways put an eye on this page dude :
http://www.xboxgamin...rketplace-free/

nothing free till now

I'm curious if the "All Regions" on that page actually covers ALL regions, or just the 6 regions under the pop-up.

#2196 TriskaidekaPunk

TriskaidekaPunk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:27 PM

I'm curious if the "All Regions" on that page actually covers ALL regions, or just the 6 regions under the pop-up.

I am pretty sure its the selected region it has listed as the only ones that will work per item.
Posted Image
~NOƆ∀q ƎΛ∀H I S∩O˥∀Ǝſ SƎNOƎWOS~
*Promote & support corn based ethanol!! Yes that means Whiskey :)*

ASUS M4AA88TD EVO AM3
AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black 3.2GHz
G-Skill Ripjaw 4x 2gb DDR3
Dual XFX HD5670 Radeon 1gb

Posted Image

#2197 Warrio_r

Warrio_r

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:33 PM

i think you are right it may be only the six regions, in that case games like the ghostbusters when it was free for thailand,it wasn´t show there, so we depend from other cags in order to now the free game from other regions. Thanks for pointing that mate :bouncy:

#2198 shadowtek

shadowtek

Hunt Silently...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:48 PM

Looks like Hexic HD is now free on the Marketplace...

http://marketplace.x...107d1?cid=SLink
Posted Image

#2199 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:14 PM

It's always been free (came with your system), this is prob the first time it's available on the marketplace so that's bad ass. Highly recommend checking this game out, you've got the simple swap 3 gameplay and the deeper gameplay getting stars and pearls. Throw in a few bombs here and there and you've got a great little puzzle game.
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#2200 virtuouswing

virtuouswing

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:16 PM

Thanks!

#2201 shadowtek

shadowtek

Hunt Silently...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:22 PM

It's always been free (came with your system), this is prob the first time it's available on the marketplace so that's bad ass. Highly recommend checking this game out, you've got the simple swap 3 gameplay and the deeper gameplay getting stars and pearls. Throw in a few bombs here and there and you've got a great little puzzle game.

I don't think it comes on the new slim systems. I already had it on my old machine, but I suggest everyone who has an older system download it, this way when you upgrade you'll be able to get it again...
Posted Image

#2202 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:23 PM

Already been mentioned and added to the first post.

#2203 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:31 PM

I don't think it comes on the new slim systems. I already had it on my old machine, but I suggest everyone who has an older system download it, this way when you upgrade you'll be able to get it again...

I'm pretty sure that it came on mine. I believe it's bundled with hard drives, not the systems. If you got a 4 GB 360 S it might not have it.

#2204 shadowtek

shadowtek

Hunt Silently...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:31 PM

Already been mentioned and added to the first post.

Thanks, I should have checked there first. I think I'll grab that free Forza Motorsport 3 Premium theme...
Posted Image

#2205 Firvagor

Firvagor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:41 PM

Yay more free avatar stuff I'll probably never use! Thanks! :D

#2206 donburns99

donburns99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:00 PM

you dont even need to register, just go here and enter email and tick the box, jobs a good 1!!

You were already signed in, which is why you saw the page with just email and the checkbox.. anyone not registered wont see that page.

Oh.. and I'd recommend NOT ticking the box, as it is not required and it is an opt-in for email communications..

I agree that the Axel Springer AG or its subsidiaries in the future to inform me by phone / email / SMS on interesting media products. Optional information. I may object to the use of my data for advertising purposes at any time over a computer screen online services GmbH, Axel-Springer-Platz 1, 20350 Hamburg or via e-mail to datenschutz@computerbild.de.

#2207 XP1

XP1

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:32 AM

At the time, it probably would have been easier if you had simply bought Earthworm Jim HD for 400 MSP rather than if you had created a Japanese Xbox Live account, bought a 1-month Gold subscription, and then traded it for the game.

New accounts get a free month of gold. Free account -> free month of gold -> free game

Yeah, that was just an example. I thought consoles get only 3 accounts with free 1-month Gold?

i think you are right it may be only the six regions, in that case games like the ghostbusters when it was free for thailand,

Thought it was Taiwan...

#2208 chumush

chumush

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:42 AM

You were already signed in, which is why you saw the page with just email and the checkbox.. anyone not registered wont see that page.

Oh.. and I'd recommend NOT ticking the box, as it is not required and it is an opt-in for email communications..

Only myspam email address gets used for things like this :D

#2209 helluvagood

helluvagood

HURRICANE VENUS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:31 AM

Yeah, that was just an example. I thought consoles get only 3 accounts with free 1-month Gold?

Thought it was Taiwan...

It was taiwan
Posted Image

#2210 wankerjr

wankerjr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:48 AM

Lets get this back on track and cut out the OTT. Computer Bild is at it again. This time giving Kinects adventures props. all you need to do is register or log in if you've already done so when they were giving away the fable stuff.

http://www.computerb...er-6098728.html

Thanks for the freebie!

#2211 CaptainKirk

CaptainKirk

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:56 AM

i got like 12

why is it a German site gives them away free

but we have IGN, Gamespot, Joystiq, 1UP, etc and they cant

#2212 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:20 AM

i got like 12

why is it a German site gives them away free

Because of greedy people like you.

ach.pngthe_it_crowd_moss.jpg

#2213 tankyroo

tankyroo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:46 AM

Because of greedy people like you.

It depends on what he is doing with them.

I literally got 101 codes, I'm gonna give them away on here later to the people who missed out on the offer. I always feel bad seeing everyone give out codes and me not having anything to give out, but now is my chance to give back :bouncy:

#2214 Bargain Hunter Bob

Bargain Hunter Bob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:10 AM

Thanks for posting about the computerbild. I almost missed this one. Took my two - one for me, one for my non-CAG friend who's too lazy to be bothered to look but always appreciates the codes I send. Enjoy, everyone!
Now Playing:
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2; Walking Dead
:ps3: MLB The Show 13
:3ds: :ds: :wii: :psp: Collecting dust

#2215 CaptainKirk

CaptainKirk

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:21 AM

I actually already gave away half of them thank you very much! lol

#2216 Pazto

Pazto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:21 AM

why is it a German site gives them away free.

Yep . . . Is strange.

Btw : Your Shape - G Series FIT : G Series FIT Theme Pack was released for free.
It was allready told ?

Edited by shrike4242, 07 April 2011 - 01:42 PM.

#2217 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:00 AM

Saw this on slickdeals. I didnt see this anywhere recently other than Hexic HD, but there are several other games that are also free in the marketplace. I've linked them all below for your looting pleasure!

Aegis Wing
Doritos Crash Course
Harms Way
Hexic HD

Edited by shivan128, 07 April 2011 - 12:58 PM.

#2218 steve8899

steve8899

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:26 AM

It depends on what he is doing with them.

I literally got 101 codes, I'm gonna give them away on here later to the people who missed out on the offer. I always feel bad seeing everyone give out codes and me not having anything to give out, but now is my chance to give back :bouncy:

You wouldn't have to give back if people like your self don't abuse codes etc.Nice offer, but really if you didn't take the other 100 codes then maybe 100 users on this forum would of been able to get them.

#2219 daxam

daxam

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:37 AM

thanks for the info downloading these now

#2220 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:54 AM

Pinball FX2 isn't actually a game, it's just a place to go to play the tables you've bought for it. There's no tables you get with the free version.