PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

• Please log in to reply
4229 replies to this topic

#3271 Jason_rb

Jason_rb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:05 PM

Dream island has a floating reward shown on az4 but all it says "exploring your beach really paid off huh?" Name of item beach paradise LILO. Anyone know how to get this?

#3272 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:35 PM

Probably everyone knows about Mercia by now but that is currently available and each level you gain gets you a freebie. I'm on L5 right now.

Also, the lockwood community egg count is now up to about 295M.
Posted Image

#3273 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:41 PM

Anyone available right now for a tour of the Tuscan Villa?

Thanks!

Edited by hellmutt, 02 September 2012 - 07:26 AM.

Posted Image

#3274 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:19 AM

If you go to the Blueprint:Home table in the hub you can get a free theme for the Blueprint.
Posted Image

#3275 goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:34 PM

Dream island has a floating reward shown on az4 but all it says "exploring your beach really paid off huh?" Name of item beach paradise LILO. Anyone know how to get this?

I've corrected my entry for the Dream Island rewards (and, yes, D is correct - you can only get the reward in the ACTUAL personal space, NOT in the Open House space).

The Beach Paradise Lilo reward is given when you swim with the sharks or dolphins whenever they appear in the personal space.

Hope this helps.

#3276 thekid490

thekid490

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:59 AM

i think you get that by swimming with the dolphins / sharks

#3277 DismalxHavoc

DismalxHavoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:13 PM

Just read a few weeks updates. PSH has change quite a bit since my last visit.

I'll be glad to see most of you all online again. (That is, if you kept me on your friends list.) Just a couple weeks till my return! :D

#3278 goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:35 PM

To redrumblefish, a fellow CAGer, congrats on winning the Dream Island contest, sponsored by Alphazone4 and Lockwood.

WOOT! :D

#3279 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:44 AM

To redrumblefish, a fellow CAGer, congrats on winning the Dream Island contest, sponsored by Alphazone4 and Lockwood.

Congrats! I didn't win but I'm seriously considering buying it. I've never paid for anything on PS Home before, but that space rocks.
Posted Image

#3280 BirdmanHB

BirdmanHB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:24 AM

The Lockwood dragon social award is now unlocked!

#3281 redrumblefish

redrumblefish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:35 AM

Thanx guys! I've been getting lucky theses days :bouncy:

#3282 Smokingpistol

Smokingpistol

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:31 PM

Redrumblefish congrats brother!

#3283 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:36 AM

Just a heads up for tomorrows update. Granzella is finally updating the NA Southern Island Hideaway to version 1.07 which adds:

Ocean Swim 'activity'. This is located undersea by the net on the right. It allows you past the net and more importantly, it is the first time in NA Home where you can swim under water, and is actually quite fun to do, especially with friends. There are several different fish and coral, and even an under water cave to explore.

Sea Hunt now only generates an under sea sparkle reward every 15 min starting at the top of the hour. So you can no longer simply leave and come back to regenerate a new reward. However it now finally has the 2nd wave of Sea Hunt rewards (which include 3 chest chairs similar to their old IREM rewards).

GZ Tickets will now be for sale in the Granzella Store, and can be used for various activities (like entrance to the new Fossil Dig site, and more activities with upcoming public spaces from Granzella).

New Fossil Dig site (but you must use GZ tickets to access it)

New visuals (more animal life, including sea dragons)

Finally, and perhaps more importantly, the update will add Tropical Points. You can earn TPs by doing various activities in the space and then cash them for various rewards from the girl in the bikini sitting on the swing near the store and the pier.

From my experience with tropical points in Japan and EU, hers what you can expect to get from the different activities:

20pts : Complete a Wedding Ceremony
20pts : Enter and then exit the Ocean Swim (doesn't matter how long you swim)
20pts : Complete a PWC race (makes no difference where you finish or how fast, but you must finish)
10pts : for each dirt clod you get from the Fossil Dig game (possible to get 15 clods a day)

Those points are only given once per day (resets at midnight for the time zone you are in), but you can do the following to earn additional points and bonus points with no daily limit:

10 points : for wearing the Granzella wedding outfits during a ceremony
5-30pts : for each dirt clod you get apparaised (points are based on the rarity of the fossil found, not the size of the clod)
5-30pts : Each sparkle from the Sea Hunt that you find (based on the rarity of the item)

The other exception is the Personal Water Craft Race, which you can still collect bonus points each time you complete a race, but you can only get the initial 20 points for the first race you do:

Possible Bonus Points

Time under:
1:30 40 points (best possible points with the sit down wave runner)
1:35 30 points
1:40 20 points (best possible points with the premium jet skii)
1:45 15 points
1:50 10 points (best possible points with the default jet skii)
1:55 7 points
2:00 5 points
2:02 4 points
2:05 3 points
2:10 2 points

(thanks Redrumblefish)

So you can expect to collect a little less than 100 points a day if you just visit and do each activity, but do not hang out repeating the PWC race and waiting for additional sparkles. If you have access to the Secret Garden dig site, and use GZ tickets for the new dig site, and use the premium tools from the ancient ruins and use them in the correct order, you can then collect 3 clods per dig, thus it's possible to collect 15 clods a day worth 150 points.

A couple important things to also keep in mind, occasionally you'll get 0 points for an activity, although this appears to be a bug, and may or may not get fixed. Also, at least in Japan and EU, this updated space was VERY buggy, and occasionally will wipe out saved tropical points. However, perhaps one of the reasons NA did not get it at the same time it was released in EU was to give them time to trouble shoot the issues before releasing it in NA.

Finally, While some of the rewards, notably the fish chairs, that you can trade in your points for are OK, some are incredibly disappointing, especially considering the amount of points you must collect to get them.

For instance, the plants cost between 3,000 and 6,000 points each, and yet they are not only rather dull, but surprisingly small considering the amount of effort and time it takes to collect that many points. Compare that to the low cost (10-1,000 points) of the various fish chairs, which IMO are much nicer and certainly more useful.

Edited by Digital-Nitrate, 15 September 2012 - 05:08 AM.

#3284 Smokingpistol

Smokingpistol

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:18 PM

Im in X7 currently and looking at 6 pairs of free shoes (0.00) in the lockwood section in previews. It may be an error and rectified later. I will update this if it changes. 2 pairs of male plimsoles, 4 pairs for women. Gogogo!

EDIT: the shoes are all now priced at $.99 sorry if you missed out!

Edited by Smokingpistol, 05 September 2012 - 08:32 PM.

#3285 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:20 PM

I can confirm that unfortunately the NA Southern Island update 1.07 is still buggy like JP and EU. I was just there with GBunny and it not only didn't give me my random bonus points for the PWC race, it also didn't give me points from one of the the Sea Hunt rewards, and it then froze my PS3. I'm heading back to see if it also messed up my tropical points, although I only had 75 points so in this case it won't matter... But be warned, this can and does happen from time to time.

UPDATE: It didn't wipe out my points (this time). YMMV

Edited by Digital-Nitrate, 05 September 2012 - 03:56 PM.

#3286 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:48 PM

Im in X7 currently and looking at 6 pairs of free shoes (0.00) in the lockwood section in previews. It may be an error and rectified later. I will update this if it changes. 2 pairs of male plimsoles, 4 pairs for women. Gogogo!

Thanks, picked those up.
Posted Image

#3287 Ren_Echo

Ren_Echo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

redrumblefish, congrats! Nice to see CAGs getting some love in Home.

#3288 doppelganger

doppelganger

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:32 PM

I'm seeing prices for these, so this is dead now. Darnsies :wall:
Posted Image

#3289 Smokingpistol

Smokingpistol

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:34 PM

Edited my last post as the shoes are no longer free.

Visit the redesigned Cutthroats space and view every screen there for coins. @50 coins a view, I received 250 altogether. I believe this may be a daily situation but I am not sure yet. Get your gold now yarrrr!

#3290 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:47 PM

Edited my last post as the shoes are no longer free.

Visit the redesigned Cutthroats space and view every screen there for coins. @50 coins a view, I received 250 altogether. I believe this may be a daily situation but I am not sure yet. Get your gold now yarrrr!

I appreciate the heads up on the free shoes. Got lucky and got in because I saw your message before I left for work. Not sure I"ll ever wear them... Now if only I could get personal spaces for free...
Posted Image

#3291 goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:59 PM

EDIT: the shoes are all now priced at $.99 sorry if you missed out!

Thanks smokingpistol & D-Nitrate - picked those 6 pairs of LKWD shoes early this morning as well. WOOT!!!

I can confirm that unfortunately the NA Southern Island update 1.07 is still buggy like JP and EU. I was just there with GBunny and it not only didn't give me my random bonus points for the PWC race, it also didn't give me points from one of the the Sea Hunt rewards, and it then froze my PS3. I'm heading back to see if it also messed up my tropical points, although I only had 75 points so in this case it won't matter... But be warned, this can and does happen from time to time.

UPDATE: It didn't wipe out my points (this time). YMMV

Also, yes, in hanging with D-Nitrate this morning, the new NA version of So. Island is kind of hinky. I, too, did NOT receive TPs from certain activities, such as getting a couple of items from the Sea Hunt game or getting clods assayed with the appraiser. :cry: I also have to agree with D, at least my point total is NOT wiped out. :)

#3292 goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:16 PM

Hmmm... wondered what the difference was with the previous and newer versions of Cutthroats was. Thanks again for the heads up.

Oh, also, if you visit anyone who has the Digital Leisure Space Station personal space, you get a Captains Chair when your enter the apartment.

I'll be revisiting this space with another friend later this evening and posting more rewards then.

#3293 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:29 AM

Hmmm... wondered what the difference was with the previous and newer versions of Cutthroats was. Thanks again for the heads up.

Oh, also, if you visit anyone who has the Digital Leisure Space Station personal space, you get a Captains Chair when your enter the apartment.

I'll be revisiting this space with another friend later this evening and posting more rewards then.

Space Station Captains Chair for entering the space
Garbage Bag for operating the garbage chute
Microscope for using the deconamination room
Holographic Earth for scoring over 10,000 in the meteor defense game (very easy to reach)

Owners also get the astronaught helmet, the space ship companion, and four furnishings. The space is quite large with many rooms and corridors, and nice views of space. I still much prefer the Loot Space Station, but it's nice.

#3294 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:05 AM

Space Station Captains Chair for entering the space
Garbage Bag for operating the garbage chute
Microscope for using the deconamination room
Holographic Earth for scoring over 10,000 in the meteor defense game (very easy to reach)

Owners also get the astronaught helmet, the space ship companion, and four furnishings. The space is quite large with many rooms and corridors, and nice views of space. I still much prefer the Loot Space Station, but it's nice.

As usual I'll be begging for a tour of this space - and still looking for a tour of the Villa if anyone has it.
Posted Image

#3295 BirdmanHB

BirdmanHB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:25 AM

Thanks smokingpistol & D-Nitrate - picked those 6 pairs of LKWD shoes early this morning as well. WOOT!!!

Also, yes, in hanging with D-Nitrate this morning, the new NA version of So. Island is kind of hinky. I, too, did NOT receive TPs from certain activities, such as getting a couple of items from the Sea Hunt game or getting clods assayed with the appraiser. :cry: I also have to agree with D, at least my point total is NOT wiped out. :)

I just finished going through the Island, I got TPs for every event without a problem, so hopefully maybe they got it fixed after launch, or I just got lucky haha the space is definitely still laggy though.

BTW it was mentioned PWC race it doesn't matter what place you finish, but it does in some sense. You get the auto 20 for finishing, but you also get bonus points based on how you finish. I finished 4th and got 4 points, but not sure the Max bonus you get for 1st.

#3296 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:49 AM

BTW it was mentioned PWC race it doesn't matter what place you finish, but it does in some sense. You get the auto 20 for finishing, but you also get bonus points based on how you finish. I finished 4th and got 4 points, but not sure the Max bonus you get for 1st.

Trust me, or even do a google search, as this update has been available in JP for months, and in EU for weeks. The bonus points are random.

I've come in first and got 3 points, and finished last and gotten 10 points. Doesn't matter if the opponents are AI or real people, or what type of PWC you use or what your opponents use. The bonus points are always random.

The same goes for the points for dirt clod appraisals and the points for finding a reward sparkle in the Sea Hunt game.

#3297 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:26 AM

Proabably old news, but a list of rewards for leveling up in Mercia:

• Authentic Mercian Pots (Ornaments)
  • Pleasant Pot Plant (Ornaments)
  • Warrior's Headband (Male/Female) (Head)
  • Exotic Pot Plant (Ornaments)
  • Mercian Northland Helmet (Male/Female) (Head)
  • Mercian Block Pillar (Ornaments)
  • Mercian Plank Rug (Flooring)
  • Mercia Beetle Pupa (Companion)
  • Utopian Gladiatorial Headband (Male/Female) (Head)
  • Travellers Stone Bench (Sofas)
  • Mercian Ivy Adorned Pillar (Ornaments)
  • Mercian Soldier's Helmet (Male/Female) (Head)
  • Mercia Hulking Turtle (Companion)
  • Traveller's Sun Tent (Ornaments)
  • Ornamental Stone Pillar (Ornaments)
  • Ornamental Ranger's Bow 1 (Wall Hanging)
  • Utopian Gladiatorial Helmet (Male/Female) (Head)
  • Mercian Goods Chest (Ornaments)
  • Mercian Fire Pit (Ornaments)
  • Mercian Conqueror Helmet (Male/Female) (Head)
  • Dungeon Wall Torch (Wall Hanging)
  • Beetle Headdress (Male/Female) (Head)
  • Luxury Mercian Chest (Ornaments)
  • Ornamental Ranger's Bow 2 (Wall Hanging)
  • Pen Draig's Shield (Wall Hanging)
  • Mercia Scout Beetle (Companion)

#3298 redrumblefish

redrumblefish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:55 AM

The "Jet Ski Race" points are based on your time. I use this one.

Posted Image
Time under:
1:30 40 points
1:40 20 points
1:50 10 points

Edited by redrumblefish, 08 September 2012 - 02:50 AM.

#3299 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:02 AM

Proabably old news, but a list of rewards for leveling up in Mercia:

• Authentic Mercian Pots (Ornaments)
  • Pleasant Pot Plant (Ornaments)
  • Warrior's Headband (Male/Female) (Head)
  • Exotic Pot Plant (Ornaments)
  • Mercian Northland Helmet (Male/Female) (Head)
  • Mercian Block Pillar (Ornaments)
  • Mercian Plank Rug (Flooring)
  • Mercia Beetle Pupa (Companion)
  • Utopian Gladiatorial Headband (Male/Female) (Head)
  • Travellers Stone Bench (Sofas)
  • Mercian Ivy Adorned Pillar (Ornaments)
  • Mercian Soldier's Helmet (Male/Female) (Head)
  • Mercia Hulking Turtle (Companion)
  • Traveller's Sun Tent (Ornaments)
  • Ornamental Stone Pillar (Ornaments)
  • Ornamental Ranger's Bow 1 (Wall Hanging)
  • Utopian Gladiatorial Helmet (Male/Female) (Head)
  • Mercian Goods Chest (Ornaments)
  • Mercian Fire Pit (Ornaments)
  • Mercian Conqueror Helmet (Male/Female) (Head)
  • Dungeon Wall Torch (Wall Hanging)
  • Beetle Headdress (Male/Female) (Head)
  • Luxury Mercian Chest (Ornaments)
  • Ornamental Ranger's Bow 2 (Wall Hanging)
  • Pen Draig's Shield (Wall Hanging)
  • Mercia Scout Beetle (Companion)

I can't get past L6 because the beetles aren't spawning any more.
Posted Image

#3300 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:46 PM

The "Jet Ski Race" points are based on your time. I use this one.

Posted Image
Time under:
1:40 20 points
1:50 10 points

I don't have the wave runner, but I did buy the upgraded jet ski and most of the time I finish in under 1:40 and still the bonus points are random between 1-30 points, usually around 10. The same goes with the default jet ski, the points are definitely random.

Now perhaps it's different with the wave runner.