PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

• Please log in to reply
4192 replies to this topic

#3301 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:05 AM

For those who still need some or all of the rewards from the Dream Island, I'll be available tonight also showing people how to use the escape glitch that allows you to swim beyond the limited area, including swimming along the different reefs, the feeding fish, beyond the sail boat, and even as far out as the other islands.

If you are interested, just send me a PSN message to D-Nitrate

If you need rewards from other spaces I may be able to do that as well... Time permitting.

#3302 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:34 PM

New Wardrobe Wars Participant Reward - Sneakers - Damask Purple - Female

#3303 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:32 AM

Looks like some free bunny slippers are coming to Loot on Wednesday:

Posted Image

link to the tweet

#3304 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:03 AM

Yeay for free bunny slippers

#3305 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:29 AM

EU just added a new Sports Day game in Home Square, 100m Hurdles... but it's not working yet. They also removed the 100m Dash game. However, they finally fixed the Hammer Throw game and you can get three trophy rewards (Gold for 1st place, Silver for 2nd, and Bronze for 3rd)

UPDATE: After a couple more attempts, the 100m Hurdle game did work, and it is also rewarding three new trophy rewards similar to the other two games.

Edited by Digital-Nitrate, 11 September 2012 - 11:18 AM.

#3306 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:57 PM

Looks like some free bunny slippers are coming to Loot on Wednesday:

Posted Image

link to the tweet

Also judging by the image, a couple of free shirts.
Posted Image

#3307 liquidussnakeus

liquidussnakeus

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:19 PM

V-Neck shirt female is free at X7 [Those interested, The Special Volume 23 is the Ice Versions of the weapons]

Also the Loot stuff mentioned before is now available and yes, They are free. [Loot / New Items / Clothing / Male or Female ]
LOOT T-Shirt
LOOT Halter Top [Female only]
LOOT Bunny Slippers

#3308 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:34 PM

Someone on twitter is reporting that 16 different apartments are free to PS Plus users in the Estates store. Anyone can confirm this? (and is it supposed to be that way, or a glitch?)
Posted Image

#3309 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:32 PM

Someone on twitter is reporting that 16 different apartments are free to PS Plus users in the Estates store. Anyone can confirm this? (and is it supposed to be that way, or a glitch?)

First I'v heard of it, but sounds like a typical online prank from kids who have nothing better to do.

If it was real there would be plenty of confirmation, even on the official forums, even if it was a pricing error.

#3310 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:02 PM

Here's a thread on the matter. Maybe it's EU only?

http://community.eu....7014428#M362152

I checked today in Estates and nothing was free for me (NA). If this holds out, it might be the reason I actually finally setup an EU account.
Posted Image

#3311 liquidussnakeus

liquidussnakeus

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:34 PM

I'm only seeing Wizard's Den as a free item in estate on US.
Don't know if its by special means or if its mentioned already, but if anyone wants to check, they may do so in estates / Personal Space (HOUSE) /
[Should be on the 21st row, 3rd block]
Not a PS+ member, but do own the Exclusive Garage/1st/2nd floor if your wondering

#3312 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:44 PM

Here's a thread on the matter. Maybe it's EU only?

http://community.eu....7014428#M362152

I checked today in Estates and nothing was free for me (NA). If this holds out, it might be the reason I actually finally setup an EU account.

I just checked the EU PS Blog and here is the official announcement:

http://blog.eu.plays...with-ps-plus-2/

So you have to sign up for a years subscription to PS+ from the Home Square kiosk (which is also discounted right now by 25%) then you can get the free or discounted items and spaces.

#3313 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:47 PM

So you have to sign up for a years subscription to PS+ from the Home Square kiosk (which is also discounted right now by 25%) then you can get the free or discounted items and spaces.

That sucks, I'm sitting on 3x 1year PS Plus cards right now. Don't need to spend $40 to pick up the free items...

Can you tell if this applies to NA too?
Posted Image

#3314 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:50 PM

V-Neck shirt female is free at X7 [Those interested, The Special Volume 23 is the Ice Versions of the weapons]

Also the Loot stuff mentioned before is now available and yes, They are free. [Loot / New Items / Clothing / Male or Female ]
LOOT T-Shirt
LOOT Halter Top [Female only]
LOOT Bunny Slippers

Thanks to the 1.7 update its a lot faster to get things from the Home stores. You now can buy things instantly without even going to the preview screen. Just highlight the item and press square to "Buy Now". For multiple items, just highlight each one and press triangle to instantly add them to your cart, and to view the cart you no longer have to scroll to click the view cart button. Now you just have to press R1. Much better system.

#3315 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:53 PM

That sucks, I'm sitting on 3x 1year PS Plus cards right now. Don't need to spend $40 to pick up the free items...

Can you tell if this applies to NA too?

How did you manage to collect 3 PS+ cards?

#3316 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:54 PM

How did you manage to collect 3 PS+ cards?

Last year's Target 'sale' when they went for $17 each. I wonder if the cards will expire before I redeem them.
Posted Image

#3317 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:11 PM

Last year's Target 'sale' when they went for $17 each. I wonder if the cards will expire before I redeem them.

Wish I had heard about that sale, that's an amazing deal!

As for a possible expirate date, if they don't mention it on the cards just call Sony and I'm sure they can tell you. If they are expiring soon and you don't want to use them I'll buy them off you. :-)

As for the promo in EU, you also have to have either a credit card account for your EU account or purchase EU PSN cards from somewhere fast as the promo ends soon.

Unless Sony has changed their policy, to use a credit card for a PSN account, the credit card billing address must be the same as the PSN account address.

#3318 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:00 PM

According to one poster here, if you are PS Plus the discounts still appear:
http://community.eu....ms/m-p/17013916
Not sure if that is true or not. But anyways, so far things are looking like it is EU only. I don't have confirmation, other than that nothing appeared as 'free' for me in the Estates store today at lunchtime, although I am currently PS Plus and reside in NA.
Posted Image

#3319 thekid490

thekid490

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:37 PM

I'm only seeing Wizard's Den as a free item in estate on US.
Don't know if its by special means or if its mentioned already, but if anyone wants to check, they may do so in estates / Personal Space (HOUSE) /
[Should be on the 21st row, 3rd block]
Not a PS+ member, but do own the Exclusive Garage/1st/2nd floor if your wondering

I'm a PS+ Member for N/A and i can confirm that there are no estates for free right now (N/A), even Wizard's Den. If you got it earlier your lucky :(

Edited by thekid490, 12 September 2012 - 11:54 PM.

#3320 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:53 AM

I'm a PS+ Member for N/A and i can confirm that there are no estates for free right now (N/A), even Wizard's Den. If you got it earlier your lucky :(

Free Wizards Den wasn't a PS+ promo, it's one of the many perks for those that own either the diamond suit, gold suit, or two of the mansion spaces (only one needs to be purchased if you were around last year when they gave away the mansion garage for free due to the PSN getting hacked and taken offline for a month.

#3321 thekid490

thekid490

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:30 AM

ahh i see. thanks for the clarification Digital!

#3322 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:45 AM

The "Jet Ski Race" points are based on your time. I use this one.

Posted Image
Time under:
1:30 40 points
1:35 30 points
1:40 20 points
1:45 15 points
1:50 10 points
1:55 7 points

You are absolutely correct. The reason the points appeared random before is that it was bugged and they recently fixed it.

Here is the known scale for bonus points:

Time under:
1:30 40 points (best possible points with the sit down wave runner)
1:35 30 points
1:40 20 points (best possible points with the premium jet ski)
1:45 15 points
1:50 10 points (best possible points with the default jet ski)
1:55 7 points
2:00 5 points
2:02 4 points
2:05 3 points
2:10 2 points

Also here is the breakdown on appraisal points:

5 Star Fossils = 30 Points (like T-Rex Skull)
4 Star Fossils = 25 Points
3 Star Fossils = 20 Points
2 Star Fossils = 15 Points
1 Star Fossils = 10 Points
Non Fossils = 5 Points (like the stones, tire, stick, can)

Also, the amount of points you get when you pick up a treasure sparkle from under water is not random. It is based on the specific item you find. The most valuable item is the Dazzling Riches Treasure Chest which is worth 30 points.

You can also earn 10 bonus points if you wear the wedding outfits from Granzella during a wedding ceremony.

I've been told, but have not confirmed it yet, that you can get bonus points for attracting a certain number of fish while feeding them during an Ocean Swim.

#3323 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:19 PM

Space Station Captains Chair for entering the space
Garbage Bag for operating the garbage chute
Microscope for using the deconamination room
Holographic Earth for scoring over 10,000 in the meteor defense game (very easy to reach)

Owners also get the astronaught helmet, the space ship companion, and four furnishings. The space is quite large with many rooms and corridors, and nice views of space. I still much prefer the Loot Space Station, but it's nice.

For those that own the DL Space Station, strangely enough you will not get the Captain's Chair from entering your own space... You must visit someone else's Space Station to get it.

Also there is another reward for owners. If you score 20,000 or more points in the game you'll get an Audrey III (tribute to the Audrey plants from Little Shop of Horrors). Unlike the holographic Earth for getting a score of 10,000, supposedly visitors can not get this reward.

#3324 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:05 PM

Starting Wednesday, we get a free Bacon companion from the gift machine:
http://www.lockwoodp...acon-companion/
Posted Image

#3325 BirdmanHB

BirdmanHB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:29 AM

lol that is awesome!

#3326 goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:31 PM

SQUEEE!!!!! BA - CON!!!!!! You made my day Hellmutt! Thanks! :applause:

#3327 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:06 PM

EU Update:

As part of a promotion for the launch of LBP on the PS Vita they have not only renamed Home Square to Little Big Home Square, but they have completely redesigned the space as if it was made in LittleBigPlanet... It's really quite impressive!

Not only that, but they added a kiosk for LittleBigPlanet PS Vita in the square (look for the kiosk with the large spinning globe) which if you click Play on you'll get several nice rewards:

LBP Sardine Tin (full outfit)
LBP Cactus (full outfit)
LBP Spinning Globe (active item)
10 LBP Stickers (wall art items)

The outfits are pretty funny, and the spinning globe is very large and impressive, and only uses 5 slots.

In addition to that, the final Sports Day game is also available now and like the others rewards you trophies for finishing 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

They also brought back the 100m Sprint, so all four events are available to play.

BTW: Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Arrrrgh swab the decks you dirty scallywags!

#3328 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:38 PM

Bacon is awesome, I gave it to all on my friend list, also man I hope we get that lbp stuff too in NA sounds great

#3329 caribbean

caribbean

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:27 PM

i hope NA gets the little big plant them items sound cool.

#3330 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:05 AM

The portal active item "Gateway to Mercia" which beta testers for Mercia were given is now available to everyone. It's available now in the Mercia tab of the Lockwood store in EU, and will be available in NA soon. (Lockwood says it should be available in NA next week)

http://community.us....?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Edited by Digital-Nitrate, 20 September 2012 - 09:36 PM.