PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

• Please log in to reply
4252 replies to this topic

#3451 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:49 PM

I'm not 100% if its time based or something, but from what I've played I never got the ectoplasam ever again Just skull

#3452 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:32 AM

Interesting, does this mean you can't earn the ectoplasm-based rewards any more? Glad I snagged them Saturday night...

I'm not 100% if its time based or something, but from what I've played I never got the ectoplasam ever again Just skull

Sorry for not providing enough information it was late when I posted that. But yeah, it is like what vic_x51 said, once you get the skull, it seems any other 2 ingredients will work to create the mask.

What is weird is that originally I was able to get the ectoplasm, then did the XMB trick to get the hemlock and got the skull after doing the trick. I then changed it back to my original time zone and got ectoplasm again to finish some other spell/curse. Though after that I am unable to get ectoplasm.:roll: This all takes place around 9 to 10PM PST. I am unsure what changed though.

Tried it today and end up with skull either way. What is more is that Adventure District seems to be glitching out as I had to reenter the space couple times just to be able to get the limbo game to work or even pick up ingredients. Not sure if that is the case for others though.

#3453 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:33 AM

I just wanted to mention that Mercia has been working pretty well for me lately. After being stalled out for several weeks, I am finally able to progress through the levels again.
Posted Image

#3454 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:46 PM

The psboards are reporting a new ingredient and reward for the Halloween space:

gunpowder, wolfsbane, pumpkin=vampire teeth

myalana from the boards says this is where the wolfsbane is found:
"I found 2 spots. One between the devil dance and limbo game...close to the drop off by the water (next to a tree...sort of behind where the hemlock would spawn) and another through the water near the canoe thats on shore. "

Apparently this goes active on Halloween.
Posted Image

#3455 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:20 AM

Need a few more followers on Youtube for Heavy Water to unlock the next free item tomorrow!

http://www.youtube.com/user/D2ONetwork
Posted Image

#3456 Thalia88

Thalia88

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:49 PM

Hemlock + Wolfsbane + Gunpowder = You'll get a werewolf tail item(m/f) :D

#3457 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

Need a few more followers on Youtube for Heavy Water to unlock the next free item tomorrow!

http://www.youtube.com/user/D2ONetwork

Congrats all, here are the codes:
NA: 33RT-5ENP-7GCT

EU: RQF7-KENB-M9PK and
7NJH-BBNE-FB9R for the Bats
Posted Image

#3458 goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:43 PM

OK - not to sound like a wereblonde, but it should be noted that the code for Bats will only work for the EU. Repeat - it will only work for the EU. Last week's free item was for NA accounts.

Happy Halloween y'all! :D

#3459 goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:50 PM

Also, I have not seen an updated list of the combos with the skull and wolfsbane ingredients on this forum so I've posted them here (taken from http://community.us....s/td-p/38612703 )

Here is a list of rewards/curses with the wolfsbane item:

wolfsbane+hemlock+gunpowder = werewolf tail (REWARD)

eye of newt + hemlock + wolfsbane= pumpkin king (CURSE)

hemlock + wolfsbane + pumpkin = haunted head (CURSE) (all the easter island statues look at you)

hemlock + wolsfbane + skull= same skull mask reward

Eye of newt + pumpkin + wolfsbane = all seeing eye (CURSE)

Gunpowder + Wolfsbane +Pumpkin= vampire teeth (REWARD)

Gunpowder + Eye of Newt + Wolfsbane= orange ghost aura (CURSE)

-----------------------

Of course, the last ingredient, bats wing, will be released soon (per Glass Walls), I'm sure later today. Good Luck everyone. :D

#3460 ptasiu1906

ptasiu1906

(: ❦ ※ ⚤❤ :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:51 PM

Nice :) thanks hellmutt :D

#3461 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:56 AM

Also, I have not seen an updated list of the combos with the skull and wolfsbane ingredients on this forum so I've posted them here (taken from http://community.us....s/td-p/38612703 )

Here is a list of rewards/curses with the wolfsbane item:

wolfsbane+hemlock+gunpowder = werewolf tail (REWARD)

eye of newt + hemlock + wolfsbane= pumpkin king (CURSE)

hemlock + wolfsbane + pumpkin = haunted head (CURSE) (all the easter island statues look at you)

hemlock + wolsfbane + skull= same skull mask reward

Eye of newt + pumpkin + wolfsbane = all seeing eye (CURSE)

Gunpowder + Wolfsbane +Pumpkin= vampire teeth (REWARD)

Gunpowder + Eye of Newt + Wolfsbane= orange ghost aura (CURSE)

-----------------------

Of course, the last ingredient, bats wing, will be released soon (per Glass Walls), I'm sure later today. Good Luck everyone. :D

Do you happen to know if there is an additional reward for getting all the additional curses?
Posted Image

#3462 goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:49 AM

Do you happen to know if there is an additional reward for getting all the additional curses?

I've been making them as soon as I have discovered the recipe for them ... so far, no additional rewards for making the additional curses, although they are quite fun, esp. the heads watching you or the all knowing eye. *shivers* creepy! :lol:

#3463 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

The next weekly item is up, this time it requires Heavy Water's facebook page to get to 600 likes:
https://www.facebook.com/heavyh2o
Go!
Posted Image

#3464 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:08 AM

EU > Home Square = Upon entering you'll get the Smart As... Brain (head item) from Atom Republic

#3465 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

Several new rewards from the recent update to the Avalon Keep personal space:

Owners:
  • Ye Olde Dining Chair

Owners & Visitors:
  • Worker's Table
  • Ox Cart
  • Lumber Wagon
  • Creature Crate
  • Hanging Cage

#3466 Ir0n

Ir0n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

There are posts on the forums saying that Batwing is becoming available on the Dance Game, and that Ectoplasm is again on the Limbo game in the far Time Zones.

Rewards:
Bat swarm: Batwing + Any two other ingredients
Demon Horns: Ectoplasm + Wolfbane + gunpowder

#3467 goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

There are posts on the forums saying that Batwing is becoming available on the Dance Game, and that Ectoplasm is again on the Limbo game in the far Time Zones.

Rewards:

Also, not exactly sure how and I am still trying to confirm this, but if you are up to date with your curses, you will receive the Tiki Head Statue. The statue glows (super cool!!!).

EDIT: I was also reading other forums - you don't have to be up to date with your curses. I was reading one post that says if you complete the current curses, you can also get the Tiki Head Statue.

Edited by goddessbunny42, 03 November 2012 - 01:59 AM.
Addition of alternate way to get Tiki Head Statue

#3468 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:06 AM

Also, not exactly sure how and I am still trying to confirm this, but if you are up to date with your curses, you will receive the Tiki Head Statue. The statue glows (super cool!!!).

Thanks for the heads up! I rushed home, set my timezone all the way backward, and was able to get the hemlock and pumpkin I needed to catch up...
Posted Image

#3469 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:47 AM

Rewards:

I think the Tiki statue requires all curses and rewards. My Tiki statue didn't pop until I finished the devil horns. I finished all 9 curses before I finished the bat item or the horns and the Tiki statue didn't show up.
Posted Image

#3470 Supreme Entity

Supreme Entity

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

My Tiki Statue isn't popping up for me. I have confirmed, multiple times, that I have properly mixed all of the items to get all rewards and curses. I've confirmed all rewards especially, since I can see them all in my Inventory, and I've done all the curses: Eye, Pumpkin, Bats, Flies, Ghosts (green and orange), Gas, Nails (devil, cat, vampire), Tiki Curse, and Hothead and still nothing.

Supreme_Entity.png

I speak without sound, but my word is law.

#3471 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:37 PM

My Tiki Statue isn't popping up for me. I have confirmed, multiple times, that I have properly mixed all of the items to get all rewards and curses. I've confirmed all rewards especially, since I can see them all in my Inventory, and I've done all the curses: Eye, Pumpkin, Bats, Flies, Ghosts (green and orange), Gas, Nails (devil, cat, vampire), Tiki Curse, and Hothead and still nothing.

Per my count there are 9 curses. I think you listed them all. However under rewards you have not listed the demon horns, the werewolf tail, or the vampire teeth rewards. (Please note the nails are not curses, those are rewards, and as far as I can tell the Bats was both a Curse and a reward.)
Posted Image

#3472 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

The bat swarm is sweet, I hope the other swarms become rewards too !

#3473 Supreme Entity

Supreme Entity

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:35 AM

Per my count there are 9 curses. I think you listed them all. However under rewards you have not listed the demon horns, the werewolf tail, or the vampire teeth rewards. (Please note the nails are not curses, those are rewards, and as far as I can tell the Bats was both a Curse and a reward.)

Well, it appears that after coming back to Home, though not necessarily the Halloween space, I find out that the Tiki Statue was in my Inventory, though the game did not give me any indication that I received it. In my original post, I did make the mistake of leaving out the Demon Horns, but I did have them, as well as the Werewolf Tail and Vampire Teeth. Just glad to see that it showed up. Thank you for your help and the list of rewards!

Supreme_Entity.png

I speak without sound, but my word is law.

#3474 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

Well, it appears that after coming back to Home, though not necessarily the Halloween space, I find out that the Tiki Statue was in my Inventory, though the game did not give me any indication that I received it. In my original post, I did make the mistake of leaving out the Demon Horns, but I did have them, as well as the Werewolf Tail and Vampire Teeth. Just glad to see that it showed up. Thank you for your help and the list of rewards!

Great, I'm glad to hear you got everything. I assume the space will be ending soon, and they definitely made it difficult to get all the items by aging out certain ingredients and time-restricting others. At this late point I think it would be impossible to come into the space for the first time and earn everything.
Posted Image

#3475 goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:06 AM

Actually, this seems to be somewhat common re: the tiki chair, and well as the tiki head statue. My husband did not receive a reward notification for his tiki chair and I did not receive a reward notification for my tiki head statue. Because I knew what to expect, I logged out of Home and logged back in. The statue was found both in My Rewards and in my furniture. My husband did the same and was surprised (and pleased) to find the chair in his rewards and furniture as well. As like past events (anyone remember MIB or Community Theater 1 for example?), your rewards may be delayed until the next login into Home. Glad to hear that you received and found the rewards you earned! :)

#3476 KramMan

KramMan

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

Yeah, I was doing this Halloween quest for the first time yesterday. I wasn't able to find any pumpkins or hemlock because I'm guessing those ingredients are already expired.

At least I did get the bat swarm and the demon horns. It's too bad I can't get the werewolf tail.

#3477 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

Yeah, I was doing this Halloween quest for the first time yesterday. I wasn't able to find any pumpkins or hemlock because I'm guessing those ingredients are already expired.

At least I did get the bat swarm and the demon horns. It's too bad I can't get the werewolf tail.

Hemlock should still come around. It normally pops up around 11am to 3pm or so. You could get it to appear by choosing a different timezone (which also changes your current time) to one of these times.
Posted Image

#3478 Grissum

Grissum

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

First time member. Love this forum. Hi guys!

Anyway, I got the tiki chair without even going to the Halloween area. I have the devil horns, teeth, tail and devil nails. Only had like one curse. Logged into PSH and received a new item. It was a tiki chair. Not sure how I got it. No tiki statue though. Haven't had the time to do all the curses.

Thanks for all the advice you guys give. Really glad I found this place. Send me a message and we'll bowl or something. :)

#3479 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

Hey all,

For those that have Japan PSN account and do visit Japan PS Home, go to the Home Square for the Ghost Statue and Ghost Clone thing. I am not taking credit for this as I saw this mentioned on YourPSHome.net forum.

Also, anyone know how to do the Monster Fishing thing? I saw this mentioned as well but having hard time catching the chicken looking phoenix monster and rabbit looking monster. Anyone have any ideas about this? I want to get the limited Kappa Pumpkin head things.

KramMan, as hellmutt mentioned, adjust your timezone setting and you can get at least few more items and curses done and can end up with Tiki Stool. As for pumpkin and skull ingredients, no one knows when they will be back.

Grissum, you should try to get other items like the Bat Swarm Hand Item and Vampire Nails.

#3480 goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

Several new rewards from the recent update to the Avalon Keep personal space:

Owners:

• Ye Olde Dining Chair

Owners & Visitors:
  • Worker's Table
  • Ox Cart
  • Lumber Wagon
  • Creature Crate
  • Hanging Cage

D - Where do the five guest rewards come from? The Gift Machine? Please clarify. Thanks! :)