Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:46 AM

I hope so, thanks :)

#3723 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

Found on twitter:
Visit the LKWD HQ today to receive a chilly looking 'Frozen Fountain' reward!
http://pic.twitter.com/krFPFTmg

Also, I hope to be on to help gift the Raven Companion, ask me for an invite if you see me on. I haven't tested it but supposedly it is finally working. I do not expect to be very social, so don't take it personally.

SS3DON is also available for this tour if I'm not, just add him as a friend and mention CAG.

Also there's a new item in the D20 space, it's a radioactive waste barrel

Edited by hellmutt, 24 January 2013 - 01:08 AM.

Posted Image

#3724 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

They did a great job on that Raven companion (even lands on your shoulder if you stand still long enough), but I noticed they removed the option to view the stories (square button).

#3725 JulianMatisse

JulianMatisse

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

I was disappointed that I am still unable to read the stories, but I was pleased to find that I could now complete the candle game for the ghost costume, along with receiving the Raven companion. The ghost costume was not available when I purchased Cutteridge Estates in October.

#3726 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

They did a great job on that Raven companion (even lands on your shoulder if you stand still long enough), but I noticed they removed the option to view the stories (square button).

Yes, they mentioned that there was some production-only problem with getting those stories published, so they are still working on that. Didn't want to hold up the raven for the rest of us eagerly awaiting...
Posted Image

#3727 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

Thanks hellmutt

#3728 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

I'm reading that Jewel of the Skies is giving guest an Arabian Carpet reward. Anyone have this space and can confirm, and do some invites?
Posted Image

#3729 goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:15 PM

FREE - Wardrobe Wars

Fedora - Damask (Female - Head item)

EDIT: just added as of 1/29

FREE - LKWD HQ

Frosty Tree (Ornament)

FREE - D20

Heavy Ink Logo Sign (Wall Hanging)

Edited by goddessbunny42, 30 January 2013 - 09:46 AM.
New Reward items posted 1/29/13

#3730 goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

I'm reading that Jewel of the Skies is giving guest an Arabian Carpet reward. Anyone have this space and can confirm, and do some invites?

Hellmutt - As of 1/27, visitors can now get the Jewel of the Skies guest carpet LMO by talking to their host's/hostess' genie. :applause:

Refer to the Sony Forum link: Jewel of the Skies Guest Carpet

#3731 Smokingpistol

Smokingpistol

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:49 PM

The Diesel Museum has 5 rewards to win.

There are 4 paintings (wallhanging furniture rewards) :

- Diesel Exhibits 1,2,3 & 4 respectively.
You obtain the paintings by lining up the viewpoint of floating objects to complete the final picture on canvas in the museum portion.

Follow the glowing doorway to the Diesel Gallery, and choose to view a poster in fullscreen for the

5th reward:

- 'Diesel Personal Art Installation'.

#3732 Smokingpistol

Smokingpistol

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:56 PM

Free in New Items > Painted Bare Collection > Ornaments:
The Artist's Easel

#3733 diarmadii

diarmadii

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:19 PM

PlayStation Home EU ‏@PSHomeEU
We promised a Hot Dog companion when hitting 10k followers and... VoilĂ ! Well done Dear Homers, you guys are just awesome! 97A9-FBN4-K9CP

#3734 goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

The Diesel Museum has 5 rewards to win.

There are 4 paintings (wallhanging furniture rewards) :

- Diesel Exhibits 1,2,3 & 4 respectively.
You obtain the paintings by lining up the viewpoint of floating objects to complete the final picture on canvas in the museum portion.

Follow the glowing doorway to the Diesel Gallery, and choose to view a poster in fullscreen for the

5th reward:

Thanks pistol ... was too tired to post what you did ...

Perspective games, kinda reminds me of the old Magic the Gathering pub space. Cool! :)

#3735 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:32 AM

5th reward:

this is not working for me. Did it work for anyone else?
EDIT: never mind, for some reason I am not getting popups lately but the item did eventually appear.

Edited by hellmutt, 31 January 2013 - 08:21 AM.

Posted Image

#3736 JulianMatisse

JulianMatisse

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

I haven't tested it myself, but there is supposed to be a new quest in the Activity Board in the main districts: The Hub, Pier Park, Adventure District, etc. Completing it supposed to get you a Disco Wall.

Also x7 is supposed to have Free Golden Slotted Shades.

#3737 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:30 AM

I haven't tested it myself, but there is supposed to be a new quest in the Activity Board in the main districts: The Hub, Pier Park, Adventure District, etc. Completing it supposed to get you a Disco Wall.

Also x7 is supposed to have Free Golden Slotted Shades.

I can confirm both of these. The quest takes about 30 minutes to complete.

Edited by hellmutt, 01 February 2013 - 10:31 PM.

Posted Image

#3738 thekid490

thekid490

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:28 PM

If anyone needs a tour of the Arctic Yacht or Sunlit Meadow for the rewards, shoot me a PM with Tour in it. :)

#3739 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:30 AM

FREE - Wardrobe Wars - Fedora - Damask (Female - Head item)
FREE - LKWD HQ - Frosty Tree (Ornament)
FREE - D20 - Heavy Ink Logo Sign (Wall Hanging)

I just got back and logged in and only the WW reward was available. I didn't get any reward at D20 or LKWD HQ, even after restarting Home and clearing cache. Not sure if its related, but LKWD HQ has changed and is missing all the display items, and only shows the posters, furnishing items, and the auction machine.

#3740 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:39 PM

I just got back and logged in and only the WW reward was available. I didn't get any reward at D20 or LKWD HQ, even after restarting Home and clearing cache. Not sure if its related, but LKWD HQ has changed and is missing all the display items, and only shows the posters, furnishing items, and the auction machine.

I was never able to get the LKWD reward, i tried it in the middle of last week. D20 seems to disappear early, it seems to end Mondays instead of Tuesdays. However, I have been having a LOT of difficulty lately getting rewards. Many times the reward is there but the popup never shows up. Other times the reward is supposed to be there but isn't. I'm not really sure what is going on.
Posted Image

#3741 ralahinn1

ralahinn1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

Lockwood has been having issues lately, it started last week, I thought they would be repaired by now, but I am thinking they are to be added to the update tomorrow

#3742 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:11 AM

D20 space has Heavy Pets Logo Sign free as of now.
Posted Image

#3743 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:05 PM

Pier Park got a V'day makeover with games and rewards:

Just enter to get the Valentine's Day 2013 - Love Heart (Male/Female) [Hands]

Play the Test Your Love game (and score higher than "Maybe") to get the Valentine's Day 2013 - Candlestick [Ornament]

There will be a new game next week as well.

Edited by Digital-Nitrate, 06 February 2013 - 09:38 PM.

#3744 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:29 PM

Several new rewards from Granzella as well:

They temporarily added a special flying game in their Southern Island Hideaway public space and a special V'day Themed photo booth in EDO which have multiple rewards.

Owners and guests of their new City of Flowers (Paris) Penthouse "Window to the World" personal space can get more free items from the built-in commerce point, like GZ Burger. Currently it has a couple free furnishings:

Luxurious Bath Pail
Luxurious Bath Chair

GZ also surprised everyone by adding a large new room overlooking the sea in the My Private Hideaway space.

In addition, they hid a couple codes in their latest promotional video which you can use to get additional rewards.

My Private Hideaway > Go to the deck leading to secret dig site, and on the rock wall they added a small entrance to the new area. Work your way to the new deck over the ocean and you'll find the Whispering Wind (sparkling light). It will ask you to enter the password, enter 81027155 > Heart Table

City of Flowers > Look for the sparkling light hidden behind the door to the second room on the right side of the main hall way. Click on Whispering Wind and it will ask you to guess a number. Put in 62628989 > Heart Cake (there's currently an issue with the reward not registering)

Edited by Digital-Nitrate, 07 February 2013 - 05:43 PM.

#3745 Bossman94

Bossman94

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:39 PM

Does anybody have the city of flowers cuz im thinking about buying it but want a tour first

#3746 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:59 PM

Does anybody have the city of flowers cuz im thinking about buying it but want a tour first

I have it, and can show you it soon... But if I were you I'd snag it quick as it appears to have a pricing error in our favor. In NA it's listed for $3.50 (normally GZ spaces, especially as large and with all the multiple active options (lighting, TOD, music, shower, etc, etc and the extra reward and free items in the commerce point) it would sell for about $8 which is what it's listed for in EU.

There's also a secret letter on the roof... I'm taking pics and making a thread about it in the PS Home forum.

#3747 Bossman94

Bossman94

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:22 PM

I have it, and can show you it soon... But if I were you I'd snag it quick as it appears to have a pricing error in our favor. In NA it's listed for $3.50 (normally GZ spaces, especially as large and with all the multiple active options (lighting, TOD, music, shower, etc, etc and the extra reward and free items in the commerce point) it would sell for about $8 which is what it's listed for in EU.

There's also a secret letter on the roof... I'm taking pics and making a thread about it in the PS Home forum.

Thanks i bought it just in case it goes up soon

#3748 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:03 AM

The frosty tree is now available in lockwood hq.
Posted Image

#3749 goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:12 AM

I was never able to get the LKWD reward, i tried it in the middle of last week. D20 seems to disappear early, it seems to end Mondays instead of Tuesdays. However, I have been having a LOT of difficulty lately getting rewards. Many times the reward is there but the popup never shows up. Other times the reward is supposed to be there but isn't. I'm not really sure what is going on.

Yes, turns out that Lockwood had posted on their Facebook site that there were a number of LKWD spaces (public, as well as private) that they were having issues not loading correctly. Lockwood had figured out what the issues were (save LKWD HQ, which was fixed on the 4th) by last Friday (the 1st), but did not have the fixed versions moved into Home Beta until the 6th (this current update). So, not only did the frosty tree issue in HQ get fixed, but the Jewel of the Sky (among other affected LKWD spaces) will now fully load. :applause:

As for when rewards seem to switch over on Mondays, LKWD HQ tends to switch rewards over at 9pm ET; D20 seems to switch about that time as well (I've noticed).

#3750 Bossman94

Bossman94

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

Can somebody give me a tour of the jet setter or dream island home?