Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:45 PM

Ps home Happy Anniversary for EU Only

2BQN-3NNN-6MHM

Enjoy

Didn't work for me :cry:

Google search for that same code also came up empty.

kineedo, can you double check that code you have, and be more specific on what it is for?

#3872 thekid490

thekid490

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:31 AM

ya same. it says spent for me :( . maybe it was a very limited time code/ supposed to be unreleased like that other one.

#3873 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:10 AM

ya same. it says spent for me :( . maybe it was a very limited time code/ supposed to be unreleased like that other one.

I doubt it, at the very least there would have been a post about in on the EU Home forum. The only hit for that code is this thread. Even if it was a single use code, the OP has yet to clarify what the code if even for. Also, if it was for the anniversary for EU Home, that was a few months ago, and if there were codes given out, it would also have been mentioned.

Until the OP responds, it appears they simply passed on bad info. Happens to all of us.

#3874 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:07 AM

Interesting tweet from Atom Republic:

"We will imminently release free items in NA, in partnership with AlphaZone4... More info soon..."

I wonder whatever came of this. Their twitter feed went silent on the subject.

It looks like it may be related to Alphazone4's 4th Birthday celebration and their 2013 Expo which starts tomorrow in Home:

AZ4 Expo - 2013

Edited by Digital-Nitrate, 20 March 2013 - 04:35 AM.

#3875 ralahinn1

ralahinn1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

I haven't been there yet, but I understand the mystery island japan had after the last update at glittering sands where you can get the fire item is now on the US server too, you need one of the new shark/ dolphin suits or a friend with a float to get it. I am taking my online hubby later ^_^

#3876 goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

I haven't been there yet, but I understand the mystery island japan had after the last update at glittering sands where you can get the fire item is now on the US server too, you need one of the new shark/ dolphin suits or a friend with a float to get it. I am taking my online hubby later ^_^

Yep - I started that thread of US Sony Home Forum - in fact:

WOOT - Got it.

For those of you who are curious, here's what it looks like:
http://community.us....?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

So - yes, you would need either the new shark or dolphin outfit or own a floaty OR be a guest on someone's floaty at Glittering Sands Public Space and go past the red buoys. It's a Lamp item btw.

Edited by goddessbunny42, 20 March 2013 - 04:28 PM.

#3877 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:46 PM

Yep - I started that thread of US Sony Home Forum - in fact:

WOOT - Got it.

For those of you who are curious, here's what it looks like:
http://community.us....?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

So - yes, you would need either the new shark or dolphin outfit or own a floaty OR be a guest on someone's floaty at Glittering Sands Public Space and go past the red buoys. It's a Lamp item btw.

I'm interested if someone can host? Please post if you're willing and available!
Posted Image

#3878 goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:46 PM

Starting next week - March 27th, with the roll out of Aurora 1.7, nDreams is giving out the new Complex Hub personal space FREE.

Also, yes, there's now a level cap raise to 120 in Orb Runner. For more info, go to this link:

http://alphazone4.co...ular-apartment/

Edited by goddessbunny42, 20 March 2013 - 05:16 PM.

#3879 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

I get network error only when i load home any help?

#3880 Ir0n

Ir0n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:21 PM

I get network error only when i load home any help?

uhhh... while technically that's "free", I don't think I will be trying to get any..
:whee:

#3881 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:32 PM

uhhh... while technically that's "free", I don't think I will be trying to get any..
:whee:

If i got the joke i would laugh. :lol: :bouncy:

#3882 ralahinn1

ralahinn1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

If i got the joke i would laugh. :lol: :bouncy:

Network errors are always available free on home ^_^

#3883 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

Free LMO from Granzella - Taisho Student Movement (available in all four regions)

You can download it from the GZ store from the Nav menu under New/Featured Items, in the GZ LMO tab.

#3884 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:01 PM

Juggernaught Easter Gift item rewards owners and guests a Chocolate Easter Bunny Head wardrobe item.

#3885 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

Network errors are always available free on home ^_^

New to ps3 so sorry but i agree. The home wont work for a week missing out on fun freebies. I deleted it and redl but still broke. I hope ps4 is better then this. I love games tho. :lol:

#3886 ralahinn1

ralahinn1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:34 PM

I heard that Loot. as part of their forbidden planet line, will have a free " alien abduction LMO" I am not sure how to get it, this is just a heads up

#3887 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:08 PM

Juggernaught Easter Gift item rewards owners and guests a Chocolate Easter Bunny Head wardrobe item.

Just confirmed that the Easter Egg Hunt active item also rewards owners and guests a reward (Pile of Easter Candy with Bunny) when they locate all eggs hidden by the owner in their space (max 15).

Edited by Digital-Nitrate, 21 March 2013 - 12:54 AM.

#3888 ralahinn1

ralahinn1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:59 PM

The free LMO from Granzella is available now in the store. About the Loot Alien Abduction LMO, someone at Loot got back to me, they say they don't want to give a release date for it, but it will be soon, and people following them on facebook will be the first to know

#3889 ralahinn1

ralahinn1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:17 PM

Free Tardis active item on the 27th (possibly just in UK, not sure):
Posted Image

#3890 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:41 AM

Starting tomorrow you can get a free personal space (Complex Hub - a smaller reskinned version of the War Room clubhouse) from nDreams for visiting Aurora which is getting a big update tomorrow, and will include new level cap (120) and new rewards every 5 levels past 100.

The downside is that it appears the XP needed to get to the new level cap could take several years. Still waiting for Joey from nDreams to let us know what the XP requirements are for those new levels. However, even if they are the same as level 100 and don't increase as you go up like they do from 0-100, then even if you visit and play each day, and even with the random trap-o-matic XP bonus, it will take over a year to reach 120 without paying for boosters.

They also are making a huge change to the OrbRunner game (which has caused quite a lot of dissent among fans of the game and competition for the leaderboard) as not only will you have to buy new boosters to get high scores, but you now will also have to use consumables if you want to get on the leaderboard and shoot for a high score / high XP.

Also, while they are giving away the Complex Hub space for free, you have to buy the four extensions to it. Now if this were separate and large spaces with their own 100 slot allocation for decorating I would definitely recommend buying one or more of them. Unfortunately that is not what nDreams did.

Instead the areas you have to buy are just add-ons and so if you buy all four areas you will only have 100 slots to use for all five areas. Basically, it just one space, and are making you buy access to the other areas of the space. What they should have done is make it like the Mansion so that each space has its own 100 slot limit, and are linked so you don't have to use the nav menu to change spaces.

The only advantage of having it the same space is not having to re-invite friends if they happen to be there when you change spaces... but that takes just seconds to do, so it's hardly an advantage worth losing 400 slots for, and getting a smaller space (Joey says they purposefully made this space and add-on areas small so they would be "easier" to decorate). Go figure.

#3891 DrBarty

DrBarty

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:59 PM

I can canfirm that the free TARDIS active item is also in NA Home, but you have to visit the HUB and examine the TARDIS there to get it, not the Space Station.

#3892 pandiosity

pandiosity

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:28 PM

I can canfirm that the free TARDIS active item is also in NA Home, but you have to visit the HUB and examine the TARDIS there to get it, not the Space Station.

Thanks. Ive been spinning my wheels looking thru the space station kiosk.

#3893 goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:33 PM

FREE - x7

Diamond Dancer Top - (Women, Top)

And, yes, after hitting my head against a brick wall at the newer version of the Space Station 2.0, THE best place to get the FREE Tardis active item is at the Doctor Who store in the Hub (of all places).

#3894 goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:08 PM

Starting tomorrow you can get a free personal space (Complex Hub - a smaller reskinned version of the War Room clubhouse) from nDreams for visiting Aurora which is getting a big update tomorrow, and will include new level cap (120) and new rewards every 5 levels past 100.

The downside is that it appears the XP needed to get to the new level cap could take several years. Still waiting for Joey from nDreams to let us know what the XP requirements are for those new levels. However, even if they are the same as level 100 and don't increase as you go up like they do from 0-100, then even if you visit and play each day, and even with the random trap-o-matic XP bonus, it will take over a year to reach 120 without paying for boosters.

They also are making a huge change to the OrbRunner game (which has caused quite a lot of dissent among fans of the game and competition for the leaderboard) as not only will you have to buy new boosters to get high scores, but you now will also have to use consumables if you want to get on the leaderboard and shoot for a high score / high XP.

It's good that they're still giving a reward every 5 levels like they were between 0-100.

Also, one thing that I've noticed is that when I visited the new 1.7 space, I saw that my level was 101. I'm not exactly sure how many xp you needed between 100 and 101, but I was pleasantly surprised. I was hopefully thinking all my futile attempts at getting the LAST blasted thing from the Trap-O-Matic machine (that skateboard LMO), plus MAYBE the E3 10,000 point boost lead to me being 101. I don't know.

With that said, I broke down and did get the new anti-orb reflector, as well as the orb attractor and gave it a go a couple of times. Question - are the wings and the hoodie STILL supposed to boost your xp during the orb run? It looks like I didn't get my xp boost with those items OR nDreams may have upped their xp cap AGAIN in game. *sigh* :cry:

EDIT: Double boo .. yes, nDreams DID up their max cap to 4500 if you own both hoodie AND wings, but you have to have a score of at least 3600. It is me, or does it NOT seem like the time booster from the ultimate goggle pack not slow time down any more??? It felt like I had to book it to get at least 1700 points even WITH the two new permaboosters! :cry:

Any insight would be helpful here, please. Thanks!

Edited by goddessbunny42, 27 March 2013 - 05:16 PM.

#3895 ralahinn1

ralahinn1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:39 AM

Question - are the wings and the hoodie STILL supposed to boost your xp during the orb run? It looks like I didn't get my xp boost with those items OR nDreams may have upped their xp cap AGAIN in game. *sigh* :cry:!

Technically, they are still suppose to work. I think they are still tweeking the game though and things aren't exactly working right yet.

#3896 ralahinn1

ralahinn1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:15 AM

If you go to the new Pottermore areas in home, you get free student outfits

#3897 Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:07 AM

EU Home: AZ4 Birthday Cake Hat M64H-KKN2-GJR9

NA code should be out soon.

#3898 Shinra_Soldier7

Shinra_Soldier7

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:52 AM

There will be a new free item in the x7 store Wednesday for those with access after the update. It will be a Male – Iced Crown Necklace. Just a heads up.

#3899 Smokingpistol

Smokingpistol

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:18 AM

Nice! Thanks (& hi) Shin! :)

#3900 ralahinn1

ralahinn1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:03 PM

Free tee shirt in Yeckland
Update: actually, I hear there is another free shirt there I will have to check.
Also, in UK there are Free Defiance items. Armor, clothes, guns and even a companion!

Edited by ralahinn1, 10 April 2013 - 05:32 PM.