PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

• Please log in to reply
4188 replies to this topic

#751 souporman

souporman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:13 AM

I can't seem to find the Karate Kid shirt...

#752 LXL_Guy

LXL_Guy

Oathkeeper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:51 AM

Lots of free stuff in Midway space. Well...technically free if you wait long enough to get a chance to play for free. Otherwise spend 99 cents for 50 tickets. But tons of items to win. Also you get a free space for just entering Midway space.

#753 Holydarkness

Holydarkness

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:56 PM

e3 space is gone yes. hold up i got the fireworks outfit by just equipping the sparkler and there were only 13 ppl in CP. you sure about the 25 ppl requirement?

#754 brewer

brewer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:56 PM

e3 space is gone yes. hold up i got the fireworks outfit by just equipping the sparkler and there were only 13 ppl in CP. you sure about the 25 ppl requirement?

I had to wait around in Central Plaza for close to a half hour yesterday until 25 equipped the sparklers. Prehaps you somehow hit a glitch or something that rewarded you the outfit without the 25 people requirement.

#755 iHolly

iHolly

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:03 PM

I had to wait around in Central Plaza for close to a half hour yesterday until 25 equipped the sparklers. Prehaps you somehow hit a glitch or something that rewarded you the outfit without the 25 people requirement.

Actually the same thing happened to me.. I had the sparkler on in CP with only 19 people with sparklers and I got the outfit. A lot of people are also saying that they got it just from equipping the sparkler. We're talking about the outfits with the flashing lights right?

#756 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:26 PM

I managed to get the sparkler, but nobody seemed to have it equipped.. I'll try later tonight for the shirt.

That Midway space is Mass Media's discovery on how to really steal money. As if "buying" imaginary items with no guarantee the service/items will stay up for any real time period wasnt bad enough.... they can offer "free" play on Carnival games that, once you get in a queue during the "free" period... it charges you the ticket because the actually play (not the queue) was not in that 1 minute time period.

On top of that, you have to deal with lag on a "skill" based game. Thanks, but no thanks.

#757 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:10 PM

where do you get the sparkler?
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#758 dufftech

dufftech

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2010 - 09:49 PM

where do you get the sparkler?

You need to play the fireworks game in the central plaza and score 50+ fireworks.

#759 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:34 AM

OK, my bad if it's a repeat:

!!!!!!! EU Server only !!!!!!:

Posted Image

VidZone™ Glitterball Chair
Limited edition PlayStation®Home Reward
How to get: Redeem using code: JB62-4PB4-E8AC

#760 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:37 AM

quote from AlexSix: For EU users: GAJE-KNBN-DAET
This is for the Move and T-shirt (m/f)

If anyone missed this, the code is still working, btw....

#761 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:02 AM

OK, my bad if it's a repeat:

!!!!!!! EU Server only !!!!!!:

Posted Image

VidZone™ Glitterball Chair
Limited edition PlayStation®Home Reward
How to get: Redeem using code: JB62-4PB4-E8AC

Thanks.

Posted Image

#762 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2010 - 01:39 PM

US Home:

- The Observatory: Win Minis Duel (matchin' game) to win a Minis light.

- Wipeout Museum: Find all 12 logos to get a Panda Helmet (M/F).

Posted Image

#763 dufftech

dufftech

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2010 - 11:54 PM

There is also a free MIB (mobile internet browser) in the LOOT store in the mall. However, it only allows you to browse the Sony Pictures Emporium website within home.

#764 Holydarkness

Holydarkness

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:05 AM

is there any prize for gettin first place in the wipeout 2d arcade game or the freezeball game in minis space?

Edited by Holydarkness, 09 July 2010 - 02:22 AM.

#765 dufftech

dufftech

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2010 - 02:56 AM

is there any prize for gettin first place in the wipeout 2d arcade game or the freezeball game in minis space?

I won a game of freezeball but didn't get anything. Not sure about the wipeout arcade game.

#766 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:43 PM

US Home:

- The Observatory: Win Minis Duel (matchin' game) to win a Minis light.

- Wipeout Museum: Find all 12 logos to get a Panda Helmet (M/F).

There is also a free MIB (mobile internet browser) in the LOOT store in the mall. However, it only allows you to browse the Sony Pictures Emporium website within home.

Thanks! :applause:

#767 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2010 - 04:20 PM

Lots of free stuff in Midway space. Well...technically free if you wait long enough to get a chance to play for free. Otherwise spend 99 cents for 50 tickets. But tons of items to win. Also you get a free space for just entering Midway space.

I managed to get the sparkler, but nobody seemed to have it equipped.. I'll try later tonight for the shirt.

That Midway space is Mass Media's discovery on how to really steal money. As if "buying" imaginary items with no guarantee the service/items will stay up for any real time period wasnt bad enough.... they can offer "free" play on Carnival games that, once you get in a queue during the "free" period... it charges you the ticket because the actually play (not the queue) was not in that 1 minute time period.

On top of that, you have to deal with lag on a "skill" based game. Thanks, but no thanks.

If you know someone who buys the bar key, you can visit their Darla's Den apartment and play Bellringer and Trigger Happy In-A-Box for free in the unlocked area. Here are the prizes for those (borrowed from www.alphazone4.com):

BellRinger:

Trigger Happy In-A-Box:

Miz Fortune is free to play every 5 minutes I believe.

Miz Fortune prizes:

#768 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2010 - 04:46 PM

Just found on Alphazone4 that there are also Cat Helmets you can win from the Wipeout space:

Posted Image Posted Image

After finding the 12 logos, head to the door with the final FX250 logo to get the Wipeout Cat Helmet.

#769 iHolly

iHolly

Posted 11 July 2010 - 01:20 AM

I have the bellringer and trigger happy games at my Darla's Den if anyone needs to play for free, just message me, and if I'm not really busy I'll invite you over (iHolly is also my PSNID). Just tell me that you're from here in the message so I know. :)

#770 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2010 - 07:23 AM

European Server only:

The Last Airbender promo codes (redeem for that nation's flag and a t-shirt):

Earth: LQ3N-LHB5-J69J
Water: RNBD-M3BB-AFQR
Air: TN9H-D3B5-GBHG
Fire: MHC3-2HBF-DMB8

Note: I redeemed all 4 and expected to see 4 flags and 4 different t-shirts. Only found 1 t-shirt in my inventory though - maybe it's a glitch?

click for website link

Spoiler

Japan Server:

Posted Image

In the new Toro Cha space (the white cat and black cat things), there is a free small TV for your apartment available. I think you can pretty much select any of the buildings and get it, but I got it at the one with the blue noren (curtain) that had '980' on it (on the right side of town).

FYI: A poster in the space had this URL posted. Don't think anything good is here, but you never know: http://ch.nicovideo.jp/channel/ch274/

#771 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2010 - 04:37 PM

@Jerajdai - Props for the heads up about the helmets. Those things are huge lol.

As far as the Last Airbender stuff, it looks like you're only suppose to get one shirt (M/F) and the four flags. When I put the codes in, the same shirt popped up every time with each flag.

Posted Image

#772 numbier_wun

numbier_wun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2010 - 05:08 PM

is there any prize for gettin first place in the wipeout 2d arcade game

No, and it pisses me off. I got 1st place on every track on every difficulty, expecting to get a prize.

On a different note, the cat helmets: Do you have to go to the door before you exit the logo-finding game? Because I already played the game and can't redo it.
[IMG]http://swagbucks.com/refer/numbierwun][IMG]http://prodegebanners.sitegrip.com/images/swagbucks-173x63Alt5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/%3Ca%20href=http://swagbucks.com/refer/numbierwun%20target=_blank%3E[IMG]http://prodegebanners.sitegrip.com/images/swagbucks-173x63Alt5.jpg[/IMG]
To get invited to Lockerz.com, pm me your email.
[IMG]http://prodegebanners.sitegrip.com/images/swagbucks-173x63Alt5.jpg[/IMG]

#773 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2010 - 05:21 PM

No, and it pisses me off. I got 1st place on every track on every difficulty, expecting to get a prize.

On a different note, the cat helmets: Do you have to go to the door before you exit the logo-finding game? Because I already played the game and can't redo it.

I figured there were no prizes for that wipeout game which is why I didn't even bother with it.

For the helmets, just go to the door right behind you when you first enter the space if you found all the logos before.

Posted Image

#774 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:19 AM

What NovaKane said - I actually completely logged out of Home, hit alphazone4 and found out about the cat helmets there. Got back on and got them with no prob. They really are freakin' huge...

And thanks for the head's up on the last airbender t-shirts, NovaKane!

#775 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2010 - 03:23 AM

Saw this - my bad if it's a repeat:

**EU Server Only**

Posted Image

Free Football table in the Audi space - go to shop in the Audi Home terminal

#776 Shin Darshu

Shin Darshu

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:00 PM

I'm having trouble finding the MIB in the Loot store. Can anyone tell me what section it's in? Thanks.

#777 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:22 AM

I'm having trouble finding the MIB in the Loot store. Can anyone tell me what section it's in? Thanks.

Here are the last reported locations from Alphazone4:

Posted Image Central Plaza >> One Stop Shop >> Loot >> Furniture >> Appliances
Posted Image Central Plaza >> One Stop Shop >> Loot >> New Items >> Appliances
Posted Image Loot >> Furniture >> Appliances
Posted Image Loot >> New Items >> Appliances

#778 DigitalEclipz

DigitalEclipz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:24 AM

This isn't Home related. However, if you want to play the Kane & Lynch 2 demo today without paying for PS+ or waiting a week, its available to everyone in the European PS Store. Again, this isn't Home related, but this is the only thread I subscribe to right now.

#779 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:24 AM

This isn't Home related. However, if you want to play the Kane & Lynch 2 demo today without paying for PS+ or waiting a week, its available to everyone in the European PS Store. Again, this isn't Home related, but this is the only thread I subscribe to right now.

Props.

Posted Image

#780 LXL_Guy

LXL_Guy

Oathkeeper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:01 AM

Thanks for the heads up on that.

On another note, I'm surprised there was no mention of HOME in the official BLOG yesterday. Must not be an important update.